Come on. Just give him the gene-seed already

Come on. Just give him the gene-seed already.

>tfw no chaos-worshipping veteran of ten millenia of unrelenting siege warfare will whisper maddening secrets of the ether into your ear as warp-cancer eats away at your body
Why even live, bros?

Saving that feel

How does 40k justify a spess muhreen being at war for 10,000 years and still just having the stat line of a regular marine? For real?

Time fuckery in the warp. You don't think they spend all of their time in the materium do you?

But user, I rather give my gene-seed to my daughters.

They have the same stats (if not worse) than a freshman tactical from the sixth company

I think the apothecary needs to recover the gene-seed.

Why is that man having impregnating his own daughters?

That's why I only play Homebrew... make Marines scary as fuck to deal with

Because only shitters defect

Why are Battle-Brothers regularly filling each other with their gene seeds?

Only Dark Angels do that.
Normally Marines only put it in acolytes, not into each other.

Technically it's not theirs. It's their primarch's.

Outdated tech.

>Do you know what a little shit like you needs to stop being a cancer-ridden dying pussy? Half a year in the daemonculaba, that's right.

So their father equivalent systematically seeds his children?

Iron warriors would make the worst pediatricians possible, holy shit.
>You hate needles? Alright, I'll just shove this daemon down your throat. You won't feel the needle at all.
>You've been in a coma for 11 months. Would you like to see your parents? They're in the servitor bay, but don't panic. They're not in vital condition, just the cooking timers, we have more.
>If it gets painful just squeeze my hand again, it's laced with a psychoactive analgesic that blocks your memory of the past three years and the multiple surgeries you've underwent during that time.
>I don't care if both your legs are broken, grub. Stand up and pee into the cup, unless you want me to aim your proboscis for you.

Because chaos corrupts and preys on the weak and lacking. It’s not a boost, it’s quite the opposite.

Couple reasons. One is that 40k just isn't granular enough to accurately showcase the difference between various sub-types of marine. Two is that GW just doesn't really know/care what they're doing with CSM. The fourth and sixth edition codexes were focused on renegade astartes, those marines that turned to Chaos in recently and therefore haven't had as much time to go full warptard. This meant they would have minimal special rules to differentiate them from loyalist marines and would be fairly cheap. The eighth edition codex decided to scrap that in favor of going back to legions, the ancient astartes that rebelled during the Heresy as well as their more recent progeny, but it didn't really do anything to show that ruleswise. The codex still feels more like Codex: Space Marines, Spikey Edition than it does a true CHAOS Space Marines codex.

>IW confirmed for cancer

>here we see a recruit in phase 9 of the implantation process

Another thread where space pedophiles want to insert their gene seed into young boys. Here we go again.