When is the best time to buy in?

Not even pajeets tried to shill this bitch, what are your predictions on if/when this coin will dip? When's the best time to buy?

as early as possible. get in bruh this is going to top 10

Price prediction by the end of the year? Will definitely invest today or tomorrow

i bought today

This won't dip. The tech is actually good and the distribution is fair so there's no huge whales to crash the price.

Get in now, this is the black horse.

Only 194 more BTC before the moon mission resumes. I don't know why these people are so eager to give away their coin for

Hmm I'd say between $25-35

Do you even know how to read meme lines OP?
This coin is a classic example of the rare chad fad cycle. Fucking look at the chart on CMC, countless people have asked this question already and the answer has always been now.

Going to 2?

Anyone else all in on this?

#2? ambitious but possible

I bought 1030 bc I'd prefer to stay diversified. It's now my second biggest holding in my now $58k portfolio

1k XRB just bought

Just waiting on fucking Gemini and my bank to clear my funds so I can buy. I wanted to buy below 10. FML

I'd be diverse too if I weren't a poor fag. Currently ~$9k on this, it's my ticket to lambo stadium.

$9k? you'll make it user.

I sold a fifth of my stack at $10 hoping to buy back in cheaper

>all in on xrb with my measily $1000 bucks
>kek

where can I buy some?

best move of your life

enjoy the comfy ride

>Not even pajeets tried to shill this bitch
That's because pajeets never actually help you, they only shill useless overbought shitcoins.

If you had invested 10,000k in this a month ago you would be a millionaire. It went up 3,000%.

BitGrail is the best exchange to buy it

enjoy your new power level

>Invest 10mil to become a millionaire

Congrats user

pic related is you

me too, dont have enough though, only 100