Find one flaw

Find one flaw

I’m a fucking crypto god

>under $10k portfolio
>0 high risk high return coins
Why you being a pussy, OP?
You won't ever make it if you're not willing to throw $500 at a real moon potential

Man up

>No ZCL

Dismissed

Just started last month with $3k faggot

These were all high risk at the time

Thats cute lol. Take risk and be up 80k instead

Similar portfolio to OP here - what would be a good moon potential?

Not enough XRB

Accumulating

Bcash and monero are old school. Going the way of bitcoin

>i buy flavor of the week coins

why dont you go ask how IOTA, POWR, and QSP holders are doing

Not selling Monero. Staying diversified.

mate you made money in the easiest bull market since june. you're not a crypto god, calm down.

>flavor of the week
>I bought these a month ago

Poe. 0.03 earlier, up to 0.05 right now. I went all in and I'm enjoying it.
My strategy is literally to go in on the cheapest coins on binance, wait for the eventual pump and then sell at the top.
Retarded but works.

I have XLM, XRP, and KCS currently. Am I going to make it, lads?

>3k and only tripled after a month
>Low holdings, clearly didn't get in early
>Enjoy your 2008 Civic

post port faggot

I would consider anything past top 100 to be viable for a 5-10x on sudden great news.

Some suggestions?
LINK (yeah, i know. but really a whiff of tangible news could send this thing 5x overnight)
LRC
HST
STX
ALIS
COSS

Do your own research, I own some of those, I rode some to their current point and sold off for safer things, but it would not surprise me if any one of those went 5x in the next 30 days.

who cares what these faggots say as long as ur in the green ur good. I had 100k usd stolen from me from crypsy and 4 btc stolen from me from gox. always remember to enjoy it while u can and buy some nice shit for yourself on amazon before binance steals ur shit lol.

>LRC
I heard a lot about LRC and will get in after I squeeze some more profits out of my current holdings

You need some COLX

XRB is the legendary coin to make all of biz rich. Do not miss it

lol only 3x profit?

fucking waste of a bull run for you.

>calls himself a god
You are not even a sperm.

>No BRD
>No OST
Heustin we haz problm

Is it too late to get in on xrb?

This is the black horse. It will not dip until it gets dumped on another exchange. Buy now before the price hits 30, hold through the dump and forget about them until Q3 2018. I am about to make you rich. Go all fucking in. Thank me later

Get on my level.
$150 initial investment.

Nice one.

>Buy now before the price hits 30, hold through the dump
Wut

You best hold those XRBees for the 100x.

>only 340 ICX
Maybe you’ll be able to buy a second hand car when it moons lmao.

how

>no Ark
Found the nofaither

Learn to take profits or completely get out when something has mooned 100+% there will be other moon missions.
Never fomo.
Sometimes selling at a loss is okay but more often than not whet ever you're holding WILL go back up.
HODL is not a meme.
But luck plays a huge part in it, especially if you buy super low cap coins.

kek, get back to us when you 100x
as for crypto gods, those guys tend to have done 10,000x+

Fucking weak fucking portfolio. And you only made 3x in a month in this big of a bull market? How fucking retarded do you have to be lose out on that much gains

how much time do you spend looking at charts per day? serious

was all in BTC and LTC for the first half

During the summer, when I last restructured my portfolio, I would spend maybe 2-3 hours at work looking at charts.

Lately though, not much, 15-20 mins a day. I'm just holding what I bought while taking profits to buy flavors of the week/month.

Not gonna lie though, it helped that I got into the market right before the biggest bull run ever, so far.

no OST or ICN

>please buy my bags

And you ONLY made 3x last night? LMAO you fucking MORON. Last night was the easiest night on planet earth to make money and you only made 3x, FUCKING LMFAO.

do you mean bitfinex