Next one. UTRUST (UTK) - Hits KC in a few hours

Alright guys. If you were early enough then you made some good profits from PRL, DBC, BNTY, KCS etc. KuCoin is a goldmine.

Hop off some of the above with some profits and move into the next moon, which hits KuCoin in a few hours:

UTRUST (UTK)

twitter.com/utrust_official/status/929942506371923969?lang=en

Currently on etherdelta if you want to get in even earlier

news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-is-partnering-with-utrust-utrust-tokens-utk-will-be-tradable-on-kucoin-shortly-after-the-ico/

utrust.io/

utrust.io/how-it-works

Youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=J92W_0UpH-0

This will blow as soon as it hits KuCoin, as usual, so get your 2-3x and get out and stay in for the ride.

reddit.com/r/UTRUST_Official/

Not on CMC yet either!

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-economy.net/utrust-the-new-payment-processor-that-accepts-the-main-crypotcurrencies/?lang=en
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/#charts
etherdelta.com/#0x70a72833d6bf7f508c8224ce59ea1ef3d0ea3a38-ETH
twitter.com/utrust_official/status/929942506371923969?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Expected opening price?

Eta on kucoin release?

For all the shitcoins that are shilled here I actually have some faith in this after reading the whitepaper. TLDR: Paypal that accepts Crypto.

This already landed from ICO onto Etherdelta and is currently at 0.000270

Get in early.

29th, so anytime soon.

Partnered with Aptoide btw. They will be used for payments within the app.

What’s the market cap?

Yeh this one is actually decent.

pretty good idea actually

Any source on this? When exactly will we knoe? Just keep refreshing the page? I can stay up for this but I need to know how long for.

Shill me on this and I'll buy in

Source on KuCoin? It's on their Twitter in the OP.
Not sure exactly what time it will hit. That's why i suggest stocking up now on Etherdelta as it will hit in the next 12 hours or so.

Fuck, this crypto shit is fucking with my sleep cycle.

5 days in a row sleeping during the day and eating Burger King

Let me get this straight, this shitcoin serves to be the middleman between two parties? Isn't the whole point of crypto to remove the middleman?

what 's the ticker on ed

Unlike traditional payment systems that take most of the time to approve payments due to the high risk of fraud, and require the submission of multiple documents, Utrust approves payments immediately and makes the process smooth for both parties (buyer and seller).

The Utrust platform also provides both buyer and seller the lowest exchange rates by using advanced analytics that connect to multiple crypto currency exchange providers. Services like PayPal and Bitpay provide extremely high internal exchange rates, which makes them unattractive.

In terms of fees, Utrust charges sellers a flat rate of 1% on payments received. Other services like PayPal charge a flat minimum rate of 2.9%, but may go above 5% after all “hidden charges” are accounted for.

crypto-economy.net/utrust-the-new-payment-processor-that-accepts-the-main-crypotcurrencies/?lang=en

Just hit CMC

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/#charts

UTK

etherdelta link?

dont see this in ether delta

Where THE FUCK did you read 29th?

here

PURE GARBAGE

How do I get it?

trading at 21 cents on ED the ICO price was 6.5 cents

It's not, but, its hitting KuCoin, so WHO CARES?>

EtherDelta now, or Kucoin in a few hours

>twitter.com/utrust_official/status/929942506371923969?lang=en
jesus that looks terrible.

Can anyone tell me how this is different to REQ? They're trying to solve the same thing imo

You guys will buy on ether and transfer to kucoin as soon it hits there?

>The two exchanges that will list literally fucking anything

That's basically my plan

Circulating supply?

Yep

edu on how to use etherdelta?

How much you guys paid?

AFAIK their core product is a crypto payment gateway API to be integrated with online merchants.You wanna buy some shit online you can buy with a coin by checking out with Utrust. Basically the same thing as Paypal. The merchant will get fiat after 1% fee.

why is this bad?

not the coin but that a market will list any coin?

UTK is not the ticker. Is it TRST?

watch the fat finger seriously

Just buying into that sell wall atm.

Ok, you shilled me. Going in with 300 usd.

How is this piece of shit trading at 21 cents with absolute garbage partnerships and a slow as fuck roadmap and REQ was stuck at 20 mil marketcap for months while having an award winning team, backing from YC and ING, and a decent road map? Nice price manipulation faggot.

This will dump you have been warned. Look at sell orders

not touching that POS exchange. odds are the offer price on kucoin will be the same as it started on etherdelta 0.00015 ETH

thanks user
> tfw jumped on PRL
> tfw jumped to BNTY
> tfw u missing class to strap on to UTRUST

500usd to 50k in a week i dont eve't know what to do with this money

I gotta be honest I really fucking hate KuCoin right now, just because of how many fucking dumbass referral threads there are, its fucking mind blowing

but i do respect the team behind the exchange, I always thought that if i ever ran an exchange why the fuck not just list every possible thing, and here we have the fruits of that strategy.

Man I feel ya, my head is fucked due to lack of sleep but the gainz are making me feel pretty good brah.

Shittt good fuckin work

cool your shit not holding any just reporting current ed price vs ico

Same but I'm only losing. I'm starting to get the hang of the new coin pnd cycle that Veeky Forums seems to do to feed off of weak hands though.

I listened to you fags that told me to sell KCS and buy BNTY so I could buy more KCS but that didn't work out at all. I could've had twice as much KCS if I just went with what I thought was right

Fucking this...

Go to bed you faggots. KuCoin brings coins live at around 20:00 - 21:00 (UTC +8).

Users can start trading XLR on KuCoin December 26, 2017 at 21:00 (UTC +8).

Users can start trading DBC on KuCoin December 28, 2017 at 21:00 (UTC +8).

Users can start trading ONION on KuCoin December 22, 2017 at 20:00 (UTC +8).

Users can start trading PRL on KuCoin December 20, 2017 at 20:00 (UTC +8).

IT'S NOT ON ETHERDELTA

WHY DID YOU LIE?

yeah it is you dill

im still stacking my bnty

its been 2 days calm down

this is the link

It hasn't been listed properly yet but it's there.
Double check the link and shit but it's legit, team members posted it in the telegram.

contract address is 0x70a72833d6bF7F508C8224CE59ea1Ef3d0Ea3A38

also to complete a pajeet post here is my kucoin ref: E5oZwx

hmm, is utrust going to turn into uJUST?

ive been fucked pretty hard by buying into a handful of tokens that have hit ED on the first dat

ETH price went up, assuming UTrust held their ETH they'd have more USD equivalent in funds available

yeah help an user out will ya

1c4Pc

>500usd to 50k
jesus fucking christ user, i had 500 usd but... im only at 1k

what the fuck am i doing with my life right now FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>not even listed on etherdelta properly
Hardly anyone even knows this shit exists. We'll be fine

this is 3x from ico wont it dump at first

We're the ones driving the hype, so we can turn any good new listing we want into at least a 5x mission, over and over again. As long as it's a good project, which this seems to be.

Be fucking ready to make Rebbit threads and upboat there. If you don't have an account, make one. Getting on the /r/Cryptocurrency frontpage with +8k readers at any time is what gives it a real kick in the ass.

This will dump.

>Says increasingly nervous man for the 3rd time this week.

It'll pump just like all the others

How long until it hits?

5-6 hours.

ya thin volume coins on ED are so manipulated it's comical which make it hard to peg the kucoin opening price

Isn't Qlink also coming out? Which one seems like the better bet?

Getting both.

It has been added to CMC: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/#charts

I'll be dumping my BNTY profits into this early.

we weren't the first buyers with PRL and BNTY. but with this one we'll get on the ground floor and ride it up while plebbit pumps it.

you know what fuck it
i have .4 eth on my ledger doing fuck all so why not

Is this worth playing 3x ico price on ED????

What hour is it opening?

Does anyone know what the fuck this coin does? I've invested $10,000 in it and never bothered to google first.

5-6 hours from now.

you'll know in a week

The price it's going for on ED now will be the starting price on Kucoin, so yeah.

I bought at 0.00026

Good luck bros.

Dilemma.
I have no extra cash but ~600$ on Kucoin
300-400 in BNTY
150 in KCS
50 in DBC
Boys.. What do I drop to pick up this one?!

Dump it all unless something's mooning right then and there. Take the 3x profit and buy it back.

I sold my entire stack of my beloved REQ/Stellar, etc to pump it into BNTY. Then I bought back twice as much as I had earlier.

This time I'll have my ETH ready again.

yep this

keep dbc

all i can see is two buy and sell walls

ive seen people inflate the price of shitcoins on ED when they first hit the exchange by putting up 50 eth buy walls and cancelling them once the price gets closer

DBC won't moon for a while. It might go up 10-20% today, but putting that money into UTRUST for an easy 300% beats the 20.

And this is coming from someone who has a considerable amount of money in DBC. Which I'll be selling in about 4 hours to maximize profits on this shit.

lmao trust me the team behind DBC is way better than most.

there are no sign on KUCOIN?

DBC was there before starting

I know. But why wouldn't I sell, triple it in a short amount of time and buy back even more DBC?

DBC is going up at the moment though

whens UTK get on there? i think the idea may draw a pump. utrust has a decent quality about it.

Are you guys also dropping some into Qlink? Which is less shilled?

do you even know where you are. Read the thread

the dbc team are incompetent fucks

utrust is no better, just another shitcoin

Nope. I'll be going all-in on this shit. It's better if we all shill the same shit to Reddit, instead of two separate projects, just like PRL and BNTY.