This is How I Paladin/Warlock

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-in-hollywood-1930-1950/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is very gay. Becoming one with a masculine demon.

bump

This is how I Wizard

>Thinking that going into battle with your closest male friend, trusting him to have your back & knowing you have his is gay. Thinking that grabbing your best friend by the hilt as he expands (into a mighty sword) is gay. Thinking that holding the big red one eyed form of your friend is gay, opening yourself up to his demonic power & letting him inside you is gay.

Wow user, you are such a faggot

>Tot posts on Veeky Forums

cool whats your name tho?

>tfw huppermages are extinct

This is how I cleric.

This is how I Kenku Bard

Good. Huppers a shit

ameritrash toons can't compete

This is how I CE Wizard.

I recognize this paragon of faith

But I know not from where

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones or whatever

This was a god tier villain.

That's what I was thinking, his name started with an m

MY ABSOLUTE NIGGER
Divine trips confirm!

Nobody cares about France or French cartoons though, and I see this as a ouiaboo. In fact, Wakfu is more of a fluke than anything, because American media supremacy killed French television.

Prior to WW1, the French were competing with the Americans on parity in terms of cinema and probably could've won the "culture war", but two world wars and one world cup put an end to that. France was in ruins, its empire collapsing, its prestige a mere shadow and American cinemas took over the world. In hopes of trying to protect what little cinema they had, the French (and they're not alone, the British and Germans and even the Canadians have similar things going on) created legislation that made it so that a certain percentage (I think 40%?) of movies in cinemas and shows on television need to be domestic. Rather than allowing for a free market of ideas like in the Belle Époque, this resulted in protectionism. What's worse is that a lot of these shows and movies are financed by the state in one way or another (it can be as simple as tax benefits), so many scheming faggots use this as a means to whitewash their money, dodge taxes et cetera. This means that 90% of what's produced in France is unadultered shit, because it was never intended to be good or even to run a profit. Hell, in Germany Uwe Boll's model relies on his movies failing!

And that's why French shows will never again appeal to anyone. Japan has a weird case, as they don't have legal but artificial isolationism (Galapagos Syndrome), to the point where even a show like Dragonball barely cares about the Western market and mostly goes for domestic fans.

tl;dr: Ameritrash toons may be trash, but they can certainly compete with Francofilth toons.

pic related how I paladin

I don't get it. How can you whitewash money if your investment ends up in a loss making venture?

You pay people.

You pay people who are your friends and they return the money as gifts and 'investments', and make deposits into bank accounts that you control. So even if the movie is a loss, the money stays in your pocket.

Pretty legit.

This is how I old grizzled fighter.

>This is how I mask-of-many-faces-warlock

>I try to infiltrate
Some rolls later
>You succeed, what's next?
>Idk

Lion-o did it first

You mean to tell me Hollywood is all-pervasive because the US didn't get bombed to smithereens, and that's it?

This is how my party gnome guildsman played.

>Hey BBEG, wanna buy some stuff I made?

That was a really good manga. I want to run a GURPS cinematic but realistic martial arts game loosely based on it some day.

>it actually worked

Pretty much. Don't underestimate the effects of bombardments of economic centers, the occupation and dismantlement of 80% of the country's industrial centers and the loss of a generation in the first world war, quickly followed by the death of another generation, enemy occupation/exploitation, allied bombardments on top of the axis bombardments, political crises and the collapse of an empire during/after the other. Britain and Germany experienced more or less comparable things, if you're wondering why they never stepped up to the plate.

In germany you don't get taxed if your movie fails to turn a profit
This was the model Uwe Boll used

There was also (((another))) influence on Hollywood.

This is how I sentient weapon.

This is how I elf

This is how I paladin

Shoo.

alternatively

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-in-hollywood-1930-1950/
Literally the second google result for Jews in Hollywood.
Written by Jews themselves.
Before you criticize, perhaps you should look some of this stuff up.

Shoo

No. Veeky Forums is for everyone, goy.
Homogeneous societies are bad, goy.

Shoo

Could that be a hint of hypocrisy?

Shoo

Every time you fail to listen to reason or bury your head in the sand, we win a little bit more people over.

Shoo

oohS

Shoo

Sɥoo

He was more of just a Warlock/Fighter with a very strong idea of right and wrong.

This is how I ranger

Fighter with a sentient weapon, mate. (With a few divine levels as of the recent OVA trilogy)

False Data: IP
Why is this the only spell I don't know?

What I can never make up my mind on is where is he on the Order/Chaos scale.

On one hand, he's the closest thing the series has to a paladin, he's always the first (well, maybe after Yugo depending on the episode) to jump in defence of the defenceless, and he's got a code of honor and belongs to an order of knights.

On the other, nigga's fucking crazy. And he sure as fuck didn't show a lot of respect for authority during his first stay in the sadida kingdom. Yet cathegorizing him as Neutral Good is just... wierd. Not the image I have of either at all.