Zencash: the only z coin not to moon

seriously, every other z coin has mooned in the past two weeks (z coin, zoin, zero, zclassic, etc). what makes zencash so different?

>what makes zencash so different?
It's shit.

it's only available on bittrex, which has been declining in the eyes of the community. A Binance listing is all it needs to take off

rebranding soon, get in

plz elaborate i have a bunch of money in this shit because countless people on biz said it was the gold standard of privacy coins..

It isn't proven to be better than current privacy coins - speculation is that it will be. From an investment standpoint, the point of concern is that the market cap is very low for what is being offered. The question you ask as an investor is whether you believe they will eventually compete at the top 20 crypto range or not. If you believe they will within the next 12 months, then it would be a fatal mistake not to invest now, especially before rebranding and additional exchange listings. All the indicators realistically show ZEN as a 50x within 12 months, with further growth depending on crypto adoption in general, public stance of privacy coins, and the competition.

because its pure dogshit

why tho? tell us why its shit and maybe ull spare an user here.

ZenCash is PURE dog poop

i guess that settles it

As somebody who actually transacts with privacy coins on the weekly (for educational and hobby purposes of course, nothing illegal), I have researched pretty much every privacy coin in the top 150.

ZEN I rank as solid #2 behind Monero when they implement their IFPS file sharing and domain fronting.

It has the potential to be on par with Monero but I'm going to say not yet because Monero devs are insane.

Z-cash I have at #3 because in the future it will be a worse version compared to Zen BUT originally it was created and developed by ACTUAL professional academic level cryptographers.

As an INVESTMENT though I like Zen because of it's lower marketcap and roadmap/room to grow.

I think DeepOnion is a sleeper as well. It sits at 25m.

yea see im gunna put my money on this guy. he brought up deep onion and ive already made huge money on that so fuck u all who are fudding ZEN.

I'm pretty sure it's not, since I have some and don't have a buttreks account. I think either Poloniex or Cryptopia should have them listed.

it's cryptopia

lol remember when a binance listing = kiss of death? The times, they are a-changing.

What do you think about Bulwark or Spectre?

Shhhhhhhhhhh
Pls shut the fuck up.
Haven't been able to buy these yet.

Yeah it's weird. Binance literally used to TANK the price lol.

what do you think of bulwark and spectre?

Are you fucking kidding this was $5 a few months ago

Zen is about to moon. The rumors are true. They are going to airdrop just like Zclassic did.

This
Zencash is a long term hold, also is perfect forum day trading

its shit. Even BitcoinZ is better

Fuck, I want to buy some ZEN but bittrex won't let me sign up.

FAKE!!!

It's going to moon in January

Ledger Nano S, strong partnerships (IOHK), site relaunch + rebrand, updated white paper + roadmap, you probably only have a couple weeks left before it starts mooning.