*speaks in a posh faux-Brit accent*

*speaks in a posh faux-Brit accent*

*describes something violent in a euphemistic manner for cheap comedic effect*

*reads off lexicanum*

*hesitates and pauses mid-sentence*

*gets facts of the lore wrong*

*fails to understand that the in-universe reason why marines are males is because the emperor didn't want them to breed so they all had to be the same sex, and he didn't even consider not making them dudes*

*fails to understand that it doesn't matter anyway because 50% of the marines' selling point is being a super-serious macho sausagefest with a prisoner/monk gimmick*

*posts a bunch of text on an imageboard*

*passive-aggressively vents about someone when he should really talk to them like an adult*

*exhales loudly in a condescending tone*

*rolls eyes*

*sages*

*writes an OP*

*is a fag*

I like Arch

*rolls his Rs to the point where I want to hit him*

It would be interesting to see what he looks like. I've got an image in my head and I hope for his sake it's wrong.

t:Arch

How does sargons cock taste like?

*Does not know how to greentext*

>what is greentext

I dunno but, sargon is pretty cute imo. No fucking clue what arch looks like but i cant imagine its great.

hatred of ecelebs is no different to love. You're both wrong.

>posts like a redditor

*be me*

there is a thinkery podcast where we can see sargon and arch He is white as fuck

>A Norwegian nerd is white
Who wudda thunk it?

Has his voice changed over the last two years? I really like his old videos from 2015 better than the newer ones. He sounds as if he's trying way to hard in the newer ones, which makes him sound pretty gay imo

I find Arch entertaining.
As for his personality I don't really have much of an opinion, I'm not there to judge him I'm there to view the content.
He's not above criticism but I enjoy his lore videos and he's one of the few people to talk about the whole "feminids" thing.

>has more people willing to listen to him than OP ever will.

> He is white as fuck
So?
Are you some sort of fucking racist?