Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1804: Tight Trousers Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53479108/#53481526
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's an infinity gauntlet and where can I get it? I want to make All-fiction because the Medeka Box author is a dick.

Hey, so, to the user asking about the Erma jump, we might be able to make it fairly soon after all.

Because Erma's grandfather knows who and where she is.

TOMB KINGS has you possibly covered, but if not, Generic Universal Monsters can help. Also try WoD Mummy for perks that might help, and maybe Age of Mythology if you really want to be thorough.

Which might mean something when we know who/what he is.

>Not an American or a Swiss person
Do tight trousers truly improve one's accuracy?

I have this impish urge to make my CoCo stand "Yakkety Sax"

Best use I can think of is upgrading that extra stomach/immunization into an artificial glubock. TFS said a while back that they call the core in a Namekian that regenerates the rest of them the glubock, so if you jumped DBZ with the abriged +0 maybe you could reverse engineer it a la Cell.

I think Darius is canonically qualified to go berserk as of GO. As for Caster, assuming you don't want Solomon or Caster Gil because they'd be overpowered I think the Yellow Emperor is very mystically associated in chinese mythology because of divine heritage, sort of like Tamamo.

Thing Thanos the Mad Titan uses to get phenomenal cosmic power by putting the Infinity Stones in it's sockets.

It's not really useful outside the Marvelverse though; it doesn't do anything outside of it. Darkseid once tried it out and discovered it didn't work in his reality. Even inside of it, God-Doom's power is better because when fighting Black Panther who did have the Gauntlet at the time, they stalemated for a while but he struggled close enough to squeeze and break it to get rid of BP's cosmic powers.

Either way, it isn't related at all to making All-Fiction.

I mean, I'd say Erma's mom freaking out and burning the present from him is a pretty good indication that he's really bad news.

No. It does make your dong look bigger so that's the thing.

Anyone got a good rolling website? I want to do a roll chain but all the sites I've tried to use always give numbers in a very similar area. Hell I had one where I got the same jump 3 times in 10 rolls. Which shouldn't really be possible given that it was out of 900.

Use the IRC

Well, yes that's fairly evident. However it's not enough clues to give us an identification.

random.org
You set the parameters and it generates a number based on atmospheric static. Or something like that.

No.
Unless you're fighting for Rhodesia.

That was the one where I got the same number 3 times. It might just be me having really fucky luck though.

I use this one, personally: wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

You occasionally have some samey rolls, but in general it works out pretty well.

Eh, fair enough. Just seems like an indication to me that things are about to get a lot more serious, which in turn might end up giving us enough information to make a jump out of the setting.

Jumpers, has anyone canon explicitly gone to you for help for something they couldn't fix on their own, without you prompting them to in the first place? On a scale of 1 to Goku, how much do people rely on you?

>It doesn't impair it's function at all, otherwise that brunette hormunculus twerp would've had a much worse reaction to Sieg soul-transfering into him in Apocrypha.
By inefficiencies, I meant minor tweaks in mana output or tiny hiccups in delicate spells due to Mana Cores (not the Servant Spiritual Core, but the Mana Reactor that Arthuria has) not exactly being fine-tuned for finesse...or maybe that was all Seiba's fault for not learning how to magic all that well.

Tiny, almost imperceptible things that in the long run are unnoticeable, but erk a professional now and again because Mana Reactors and Magic Circuits work very differently with different outputs.

However, that's moving away from my original question.

One of which was answered, in regards to the Asagami's Telekinesis, so regarding the ME of Distortion and the Resistance Perks, would they need Circuits?

If so, then I guess I'll live with it and build a kick-ass Crest later.

The reason why I'm asking is because usually Perks work on their own logic and can supply a capability that would normally have a certain requirement in Universe.

Jack is going to make me want to whale so hard.

>anyone canon explicitly gone to you for help for something they couldn't fix on their own
God, the entire Harry Potter Jump could be summed up as such. I was totally Goku for that one.
To be honest, that one was on me. I decided to possess Harry in the fifth year and sorted out the whole Voldemort thing on my lonesome.

Considering my Jumper Cult that, thanks to Making of the Myth, is retroactively the oldest religion in any setting I go to?

Pretty often, even if they don't know it's ME they are asking for help.

Who's Jack? Like I know it's the person in the picture but just not what they're from.

That's Jack the Ripper, from Fate.

How do I maximize the amount of bug in my chain? Worm, Hollow Knight, and Nausicaa are obviously mandatory, but what other jumps are there for it?

Jack the Ripper, a character from Fate. She's basically the manifestation of all the dead orphans in London during that era combined with a little murder girl who cut whores open to try and return to the womb.

Also known as Jackie-chan.
By me.
I'm the only person I've ever seen who calls her that.

It's funny because Jackie is the feminine form of Jack, and Chan is added to the names of young girls, and it makes her sound like a famous actor.

Actually? Yeah, a lot. My healing skills are usually the best in every setting I go to, what with me being able to heal literally any wound and even raise the dead. In a lot of settings, countless people come to me to have me heal them or their loved ones. In Naruto, due to taking the Warring Clans starting time, I ended up being the one to teach Tsunade in the art of Medical Jutsu. In Fist of the North Star, I healed Toki. And, speaking of Goku, in Dragon Ball I was the guy who rezzed everyone instead of using the Dragon Balls, because I didn't have the "you can only be revived once" limit Shenron had.

Nightmare before christmas, Naruto too.

Jumpers, do you have shoulders?

They do, yeah. Modern magecraft and all that. But I'm just saying man, there's 0 evidence by anyone ever in any of the Fate installemnts that Magic Circuits and Mana Reactors have any unexpected interactions.

But then again, I guess I can't fault you for being suspicious when there's a non-zero chance your magic circuits might also be part of Goetia.

Well import her into Jackie Chan Adventures.

My Jumper likes to blacksmith as a hobby. I was thinking about taking code creator from the fate zero jump. I want to know if I can get it cheaper from anywhere else.

Actually I see a way to make All-Fiction with it. I also see a way to use it in every universe but the one it's from. Thanks.

That is hilarious.

Name five Servants that aren't Jackie-Chan.

It could actually be amusing.

I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY TOM!

>Jumpers, do you have shoulders?
How else would I carry that weight?

>My Jumper likes to blacksmith as a hobby. I was thinking about taking code creator from the fate zero jump. I want to know if I can get it cheaper from anywhere else.
Be a Blacksmith god in "Is it wrong to pick up grills in a dungeon?"

>implying you don't need pity

Yes. How else would I carry my shoulder Loli?

Saber
Red Saber
Other Saber
Big titty Saber
Jackie Chan FUCK

GO BACK TO CHASING A LITTLE BOY TOM!

She's a cute daughteru/waifu (if that's your thing).

Which class card should I choose for Class Card Heart in Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya? I kinda wanna go for Archer of Lancer but I know very little about Fate.

But Justice, I am the little boy.

Are there any non-Exalted perks that could block the Wyld taint in Exalted Lunars?

Oh wait I don't think I need to even bother. I have maker prodigy from Darksiders and crafts god from smite. Those can do better than code creator.

Do you like spears or bows?

I personally like archer, its quick and ranged and has unlimited blade works.

Anything that immunizes you to supernaturally hazardous environments or reality warping would do the trick.

What's your chain like? Are you more melee focused? Ranged? Magic? If melee, do you like swords or polearms (spears/lances) or axes? Also do you have an animal/vehicle? Or do you like to focus on stealth?

Honestly both. I was kinda hoping Beserker would be Lancelot.

Does the Card come with all the swords he's already seen?

>Oh wait I don't think I need to even bother. I have maker prodigy from Darksiders and crafts god from smite. Those can do better than code creator.
Are they, user? Are they capable of creating "conceptual" works of blacksmithery?

It's early chain. Jump 7 so there isn't a real specialization yet.

I've got a devil on mine, but mostly she wants me to loot as much jewelry as I can.

Can't imagine how but you're welcome I guess?

No matter what he says, Archer is actually one of the more powerful Servants. The power of shooting many different Noble Phantasms really, really fast and with pinpoint accuracy is actually really strong in Fate if you're not up against a legendary warrior who knows how to parry or can block those kinds of attacks easily.

So that's why I went with Archer, and later picked up the Gilgamesh class card long before it could activate by itself. Saber is also pretty good, but I was in a bad place at the time so it seemed better as a peace offering to Elodie.

>Wanting to be Lancelot

It's more wanting his weapon corruption thing and the armour than being him.

Oh? Tell me more.

Actually which chain is it in? There's a bunch of Marvel chains.

Archer is also good because he can rank down the stats of other Servants, which makes his relatively low stats less of an issue. Don't think you get that with the Class Card though.

Does taking a Demi-Servant with a Reality Marble NP end up warping your soul to accomodate it?

It's not corruption. It's being made into a Noble Phantasm and that's because his skill with weapons is so amazing that any weapon he uses becomes a noble phantasm. Also all the armor does is obscure his identity.

True, it's just a matter of waiting out enough updates(however many that will take is unknown though).

Wait, he can? Which skill is that? I definitely don't remember UBW doing that.

Uh, I was thinking about the general (imaged) Marvel jump but technically it definitely exists in the Marvel Magic jump too. Less sure about the other Marvel related jumps.

It looks like it's corrupting them. Also I wanted the armour more for the looks.

Given that Mashu doesn't really start acting like Galahad out of nowhere beyond some faint impressions even though she's carrying a really freaking big deal of an NP that should by all rights influence her more than a puny reality marble, I'd lean towards "no".

I would think so, or otherwise you wouldn't be able to deploy the RM in the first place, and even then I'd suspect that your RM would have differences from the original since your soul is still different from the Servant's own.

Reality Marbles are formed from the Soul, Ideals, and Mindset of the Wielder.

What are all the jumps that can give you sick light powers? I know about Hollow Knight and Generic Isekai already, but I'm sure there are more.

Yeah, and the demiservant process doesn't change yours as much as the Pseudo-Servant process does. It just packages all them soul ideal mindsets into a bit of spirit energy that's hosted inside of you.

Is the Fate/Kaleid Liner PRISMAILLYA a good Jump and representative of the setting?

RWBY has a light semblance.

Yes.

I mean, plenty of places can get you light magic. Too many to count, really.

Become a Priest or Paladin in D&D jumps. Go to Narnia and become a star. The correspondence stuff in Fallen London too.

Is there an enforcer in the series at the level of the Enforcer Prodigy perk boosts?

It is a bad jump because it is representative of its setting. Prisma Illya is awful.

Yes, she's called Bazette.

You a bitchass nigger.

>Implying

>Implying Implications.

>Yes, she's called Bazette.
So I see...

"She can match Heroic Spirits with her bare hands due to her honed fighting skills, requiring little effort in taking out most of her enemies. She can destroy projected Noble Phantasms with ease, even easily catching Caladbolg II and throwing it back, and deflect magecraft casually with her fists."

Are the archetype characters assumed to come with the perks based on them? If I take Rin or Luvia, does she get a complementary supply of gems for her magic?

You can just type "random number generator" into Google to get Google's inbuilt RNG if you like.

What, no.

What does the stellaris tree of life look like?

Anti-Life Immunity in Superman TAS is one candidate.

They might not come with fiat backed items, but they certainly keep their powers etc. So Rin might have a few gems which she will need to restock on, but she should still be able to use gemcraft etc

>Yes, she's called Bazette.
Which one's the gravity mage?

Man the new Japanese servants are full 10 on 10s. Even the 3* male lancer

Also dolljoint user the new assassin is a straight up doll from what i understand

>reality warping
Wyld taint counts as reality warping? I don't know much about Exalted.

In a nutshell, yes. It's aesthetically very similar to being in the Warp from 40K, but unlike the Warp has varying levels of exposure; Deep Wyld is probably more or less 40K-level Warp while Pure Chaos is even weirder.

Maybe? It's a symptom of hanging around too much where reality literally starts to break down.

Guess it’s time to break lurk mode.
I will point out that my jump has been up for adoption since May.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53479108/#53481526
That said, yeah, there are severe problems with that version including the fact that it never was posted in thread and actually has the hilarious mess of taking certain perks and drawbacks from mine but then removing fluff text from them.

I mean I’m horribly behind on the series and acknowledge that my original jump is somewhat low quality. Which is why I put it up for adoption in the first place.

The jump doesn't give you your own notKuro based on you, so it's bad.

Get perks that enforce normal reality around you. I know there are a couple I just don't remember where they're from.

Or become a pick related.

Yes, this is true. Bazette is bullshit. She's even got her own Noble Phantasm.

Suggsverse

No, otherwise shaping defenses would prevent it.

You'd be better off looking for anti-corruption and anti-mutation perks.

I don't think we ever actually see it, the events mostly don't have images.