V

DID I MAKE IT YET I CANT WIRK again I HAVE PSORIASIS AND ADD and VECHAIN NODE DISEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/vechain-is-already-putting-businesses-on-a-blockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah, next year you can retire

U will too friend

Grats on your earnings, remember to cash out a lot before getting too greedy

You will go for the mjorni masternode or what the fuck it is called? The 150k one?

put it all into EmberCoin, my friend..,,. big gainz soon

Mfw i mined like 30 yenten and used to buy 1 mil embercoin a weekago

Sound advice I have to ride the pony up or down until June for nodes, hoping to cash out some elsewhere first

TRYING HARD I think ven is the next monster coin.

I just put in a BTc to have 11k VEN. I poked at the fucking robot walls and its being suppressed to fuck right now.

until there is mass volume or whales stop holding down its gonna swell slowly which is fine with me.. I need 18k more.. it's gonna battle with neo and XEM and qtum for Asian dominance

It corrected near instantly with 0 legit buy/sell walls. Yet is still trending upwards. I gotta see 30-60% for my balls on this one I hope.

i got a videogame related disability

gotta turn 1k into 1m asap. what do?

why don't people realize this isn't just an anti counterfeit coin yet

it's a smart contract BAAS blockchain customized for business that has first crack at PWC client Rolodex and China

This is the next ETH

take risks but don't buy crap. if you spend 40 hours a week researching you can buy great post ICO coins that have dipped or go thru their ico hangover. Then flip them keep some and play with house money for the next. I stared with 50k in August

but I am not retired yet just wanna be to do something altruistic with my time. I am hoping VEN and other nodes are the ticket

>it's a smart contract BAAS blockchain customized for business that has first crack at PWC client Rolodex and China

Worth grabbing at this price?
Thanks -- XLM Hodlr

I believe it's potentially the next ETH so yes.. like ETH at 8 bucks

Because they aren't saying shit about it?
340k sell wall is now 285k tho

that wall's gonna get pulled in a few hours

They have done a great job of flying under radar surveillance

Can I get an ELI5? Maybe its the English translations, but I really can't understand what VeChain even is reading through the site and development plan. Is it just another Ethereum?

yeah man it might dip a little after pump groups selling news but - then we moon harder

For sure, just saying it did get dented.

ccn.com/vechain-is-already-putting-businesses-on-a-blockchain/

start here vet padawan

do you know the incentive % for running vechain node?

Get that 150k node.
You will never have to work again once vet goes up to the top15.

Just read it. Thanks! So is the gist of it - Ethereum style Smart Contract platform specifically tailored for the supply chain use case?

Those are babby walls. When it had the 60% run it killed a few 100+ btc walls in minutes.

nobody knows, only the levels .. big announcements tomorrow.. Jan rebranding push.. expect to know more by eom, but even if they are tame, there is only one top 10 coin with a masternode program.. I expect this to be one of the more lucrative investment nodes if u get in at this price

yes BAAS like Stratis but customers in hand. Currency like NEM with BITOcean partnership news. Supply chain partners in Renault and ????? Some huge rumors I don't get into because they are rumors. But cmon this is IT don't wait.

trying so hard, it's been so hard to HODL but ven warriors battle

VeChain gang or die

it's more than supply chain

we gun makes it bro

Looking at the 5 BTC for the short road then taking off after that!