Other urls found in this thread:

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003675931-OKEx-Launches-RDN-XLM-XMR
discord.gg/x6xa8kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? Shill me.

Thanks, Rakeesh

Okex listing in a couple hours

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003675931-OKEx-Launches-RDN-XLM-XMR

Checked. But honestly okex listing doesn't usually do much. They list like 3 new coins everyday. Not fud btw xlm is most of my portfolio right now

XLM is a top 15 coin , they will have a huge volume. This isn't a shitcoin like REQ. Asians love the ripple connection. Watch the Pump

All I do is watch this chart mang. I hope you're right.

What's the best strategy here? Sell the peak and buy the dip or hodl?

That depends. How good are you at finding the peak?

More like 11 minutes, I think.

Stellar is simply crazy undervalued right now. Fairx is gonna make this thing the tits.

xlm has been our target for a bit discord.gg/x6xa8kg

god, I really want to buy more. No way it dips below 1550 sats though.

Easy, you just go back through the chart history and find all the high points you should have sold at, and all the low points you should have bought at! How can you not be making money here?

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING PAJEET FAGGOT

Where can I buy a time machine

You are trash, your group is trash. You just fuck people over and fuck up the marketplace. STAY AWAY FROM STELLA SHE'S A GOOD COIN YOU APES!

Waiting for xlm to dip down to 5 cents

See

It opens in an hour. I in the US, is Okex a huge trading platform in China?

>bought 15k XLM for $500 around Halloween
>tfw you'll never see that price ever again

What sucks is I actually first bought xlm at 5 cents, but I only bought 500 of them because I was poor. The rest of my stack is averaged around 20 cents, but it's the most guaranteed 5x I've ever seen.

Lol you should have did that last week

Its never going down after the momentum this month

If it dips below 0.23 buy it all

Can you shift money string from normiebase to Binance for this?

Yeah, funding deficient here too. It's ok though, gotta start somewhere, and after these blow up we'll have real money to invest in the next guaranteed 5-10X, and the next, and so on. We're going to make it!

BTC/LTC/ETH into Binance works

You can buy Stellar with their BTC/ETH pairs

Should i invest in XLM now? at $0.23

>If it dips below 0.23 buy it all

correction
Buy anything below 0.23-0.22 as the market corrects

0.218 for gamblers

Yes

will it drop further? or stay around here?

It'll drop insignificantly

I would say day trade it but I'm too worried I'm going to miss the inevitable rocket
mission that never returns.

post Opex what price are you expecting?

Thanks m8. We're all gonna make it.

Just checked and the have it set for 1900 Hong Kong time, 3 hours and 32 minutes from this post if my Google calculations are correct.

okex

so wait a bit before buying? when do you reckon is best

A good amount of support right now, might drop a bit more later if market cools down

How much are you investing? in $$

Isn't when spot trading opens when we will see the pump? If so, then it's at 16:00 Hong Kong

THIRTY MINUTES BOIS

1600 tomorrow for spot trading

Let the market correct itself

Good entry would be 0.21-0.22

I'd guess it will continue to sputter around .23 for just a bit longer then moon. It may correct after that, but honestly...you'll be kicking yourself if you decided to wait for a 1 cent dip and missed moon launch

am i gotta make it w/ 2k

"get in before the moon tomorrow"

You fucking brainlets are too retarded. While we're in the biggest bull market, you guys are content with no gains while holding this literal pile of shit

this coin is too easy to hold. whales hardly try to shake out newfags. we all fucking know it's going to $100 within a few weeks. nobody wants to say it but this coin is doing what (((Bancor))) aimed to do, just stellar is going to do it correctly.

It's Dec. 29th in Hong Kong

Stop being deluded , its going to be $5 coin at the best

Poorfag checking in for take off

>FIVE DOLLUH??1 NIGGA IMA GET ME A TREDMEIL

what would you suggest investing in then?

inb4 shitcoin warrior
inb4 "doesnt read the paper"

>biggest bull market
>still hasnt bought the most undervalued crypto

ok, were brainlets

Lost support, going back into the 1500 range.

So confirm that moon is in 20 minutes?

Whale here , im gonna eat the sell wall on binance get the momentum going

what is the realistic value of this? how much of the speculation involving fairx is truthful?

I almost 2x the verge i picked up from yesterday and just bought 10k more lumens....this has been the most boring hold ever. I've watched shit moon all around me while holding this crap...only started 3 weeks ago

More than half of my money is in XLM. ICX is my other gamble. We gonna make it?

$3-5 q1 2018, it's gonna explode like ripple

It will go up a few cents before fairx, after that it will go up another few cents, yippeeee

Do it, you'll make more money than any of us

Buy now

sold off half my salt for this

Hey man, I know you're new and all, but hodling will be the best thing you ever do.

Other than spending 16 hours a day trying to figure out what the best thing to pump money in while following with whales with bots..just to MOON... etc...

I mean you can try, or you can trust that this shit will make more money in the long term than all the little moons here and there.

Also you have to be lucky to hit all the moons in a row, and very resourceful

Id rather just hodl and inform more people about this great technology

It's starting boyz

This coming from the guy who sold his LTC stack at $60, I learnt my mistake when dealing with crashes and selling my stacks

I bought XLM at the dip cuz thats what you do, hodl and buy at the dips because they grow year on year. Depending how the next couple weeks go, 2018 might even be bigger than 2017 was for crypto

is it starting?

If I were you, I would buy now and hold. If you go long, it doesn't matter if you spend a handful of extra sats.

in 5 minutes i believe

doing god's work user

Alright bruh. I'm gonna hold. And i do really think the technology is pretty awe
some.

lessgo asia

Let's do it /biz

huuuge wedge forming, wtf check the graphs

i dont see the pairing on okex!!!

Nigga, it ain't doin shit.

I was 5 minutes late

my b

ok its live, i see the pairing

lol its already dumping. move on

here it goes holy $#$#

wellllllp

It's actually going down kek

JUST GO TO .26!

I'm on Binance, and I don't see it going down... or up. It's just forever moving sideways.

im seeing 1680 on okex u knob 1622 on binance and 1610 on btrex, 1607 on polo with a 100btc wall

Zoom out

AND XRP GOING UP HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAA

@Whales eat these sell walls, get the party started

its dropping....

XRP just ripped through sell walls like it was nothing omg

1670 on okex holding, 20 btc wall on polo left, getting eating steady, 1626 on binance and 1620 on trex... get your cheap xlm now!

check the 1h and 2h charts

Top 20 coins don't moon like crazy when they hit another exchange. Bagholders simply move the coins to the listed exchange

Confirmed for not looking at the books.

these sell walls are fuckin some gains up

omg...am i wasting my time with this coin after all?

Checked

goddamn have some patience you autist

nah, just sell bro get out now

lol whoever has those walls in place is definately accumulating... think about it.. he wants to buy it cheap and to move you up have to go through the sell wall, so he is making money and xlm at the same time... what fag