Is it normal for a supervisor to be this nice?

I've worked at this place for a few months and my supervisor, who is married, behaves differently towards me.

Examples:
1. Acts really friendly and has a higher pitch in her voice compared to how she is with other coworkers.
2. Grabs her lips and squeezes them together.
3. Compliments me such as calling me nice for doing my work without fuss (found that weird since it's my job) and calling me funny. Accidentally complimented her on something she was wearing, she ends up complimenting me later that day.
4. Traps me at her desk with prolonged conversation, (can literally be there for over 30 minutes) even when I don't contribute much. Sometimes converstion is personal like sharing stuff about her life or complaing about others (meaning she trusts me, right?). A coworker of hers teased her once for the prolonged explanation she was giving me.

Her marriage is getting boring and she wants something new, fun, and young.

Don't enable it anymore, or else you might get stuck never getting promoted or moved. Don't piss her off either or else you're DEAD. Find a middle ground to not escalate that shit anymore. Pretend you're gay or something.

>fuck her
>blackmail her
>don't forget to secretly record it
>......
>profit

>blackmail
this

How do I get her to back off though?

If I outright say it she can easily pretend she was just being nice and put me in a difficult situation.

>How do I get her to back off though?
That's not how blackmail works, user.

She probably knows you're a crypto millionaire

>you: "where did you get your hair did? it looks FAB-YEUL-US"
>her: "oh i got it at xyz cunts-that-can't-cut-hair LLC. do u liekie??"
>you: "girl, me liekie. my boyfriend's been having some """"difficulties""""" finding a good stylist."

There you go.

What the fuck are you trying to say, user?

i.e pretend you're gay.

Fuck you faggot, that was funny.

If you can't understand that, you don't belong on Veeky Forums faggot.

you're gay retard

Oops meant to tag

YOU'RE ALL HUGE FAGGOTS WITH NO CLUE ABOUT BLACKMAIL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This isn't your fucking pirated eroge, you goddamn weeb. Blackmail doesn't work when you can just shout rape.

>Blackmail doesn't work when you can just shout rape.
Yeah, not with this attitude. Faggot.

If you can show one successful blackmailing you've committed, I'll stop being an honest wageslave and start punching my lights out in front of my supervisor and skin him for all he's worth, right now.

>If you can show one successful blackmailing you've committed
nice try, Mr. FBI glow in the dark faggot

Are you calling me a CIA nigger, you schizophreniac? Show me one successful blackmailing you've committed and I'll livestream the whole thing. I'll even make it look like he tried to rape my asshole.

No, first you proof to me that you don't glow in the dark, you fucking glow in the dark nigger.

Guys, guys, just fuck and get it over with.

why are so many suggesting blackmail

just give her the D on a regular basis and enjoy life

oh, I see, we're playing good glow in the dark, bad glow in the dark. Fuck, why do you CIA niggers have to always be such fucking imbeciles. Fucking retarded CIA fucks.

by the way OP
dont try any fucky shit at work

just invite her for a drink after you guys clock out or something like that

So I take it you guys think she's into me. I'm not gonna pretend to be gay. I'm not gay and I'm sure she knows it

Honestly this desu. No need to shit where you make your bread and butter.

What does she look like? Dimensions? Hair color? Flirt with her and make her moister than an oyster. Women love sexual tension. Turns them into rabbits.

Fuck you, I was actually going to turn off the lights, write some dumbshit on my hand and take a picture as proof I don't have Polonium-850 in my blood stream. But now I'm not feeling humoring your paranoid ass.
You in the market, white boy? I've got a "cinema" "shoot" tomorrow and we could use someone with your "talent." ; o )
Fuck you, I bet she'll drop your ass when she realizes how much an indecisive little boy you are, OP. Give her my number, I'll show her a real man.

NO FUCK YOU!!!

I'll break into Veeky Forums's servers for the sole purpose of getting your IP, tracking you down, and convincing your caretaker to get you on stronger medication. And then I'm going to cum in your drugged-out, barely conscious ass.

Why do you want so many details?

Well she's very petite and thin. Wears different hairstyles, however the bun is a a big turn off not sure why women use that hairstyle. Seems like she's the anxious sort.

Might as well just post her IG, you suck at describing shit.
>Well she's very petite and thin. Wears different hairstyles, however the bun
Ffs nigger, that's like describing your car as "metal, has wheels, and takes gasoline."

Ahhh, now we're talking. My IP is 87.221.173.79

And now a sense of understanding washes over me. Only once before in my life have I ever dealt with someone so braindead fucking retarded, and they too, were from Spain. Don't think this changes anything, faggot. I'm going to keep this IP address in my Keepass database for when I'm rich. I'm then going to hire a private investigator to find your most recent residence and give it to me. Then I'm going to purchase a first class plane ticket and a bottle of Xanax for my fear of flights, and fly over to your shitty thirdworld country, go to your shitty assbackwards village, purchase the rights to your ass from your shitty fucking war chieftan, and cement my dick so far up your ass everyday that whoever pulls it out would be crowned King Faggot.

I'm trying to bait you to release enough info to dox her, and then you, sending this thread as proof of your transgressions and getting you slapped with sexual harassment and barred from ever working again. Or I'm just a horny faggot and want a fap thinking about being in your shoes and how hard I would blackmail this chick.

deal

You are the gayest faggot I've ever met, but I admire your balls. See you soon, I'm going to sleep.

sweet dreams, honey. I'll be waiting for you.

xoxoxox

>Blackmail doesn't work when you can just shout rape.
beta virgin get out
it doesn't work that way you fucking retard
you just don't fuck her once then try to blackmail her
you form a relationship over weeks and months, while collecting shit to blackmail her with
once you have naked pictures and shit like that you slowly blackmail her

well now