Biggest darknet market supports BCH

Dream Market (#1 dark net drug market) added support for BCH and the majority of major vendors now accept BCH.

I'm not sure exactly when this happened, but it happened quietly without a big announcement, I think this last week. If anyone knows the exact date that would be helpful.

Basically this seems to be a huge signal. BCH is outmaneuvering BTC in the biggest commercial market for cryptocurrencies: the drug trade.
The only other altcoin I've seen support for is Monero on AlphaBay (I'm pretty sure that was the one, though it no longer exists).

Let's take this opportunity to have a reasoned discussion about the pros and cons of BCH compared to BTC and others.

Is there a single coin that has an answer to the scaling problem with present computer hardware?

No one is gonna listen. This thread will be full of
>cashies bcash btrash bcrash cashiers scam fuck your mother if you want fuck explosives dealer etc
Just let it go user

fuck explosives dealer

bcash aint anonymous bro, thats why they'll all use Monero

"chain analysis" unmasks bitcoin and no one uses bcash

>Implying crypto needs the darknet anymore to be seen as legitimate

Apparently reddit noticed this 2 days ago. No major outlet has reported on it since then.
This is news that hasn't broken yet.

BCH cutting into drug commerce could be the seed of some serious normie pumping. The lads are getting restless. Not enough big obvious action going on in the market. If this sets off it's going to be astronomical.

I'm so glad btc is becoming obsolete. props to it leading the way, but it's so outdated and unnecessary

Anonymity features coming to bitcoin cash soon such as mixers

I sold all my bitcoin when steam said it was stopping accepting it because of the ridiculous fees

we can try. Do you know anywhere that's open to the public to talk that isn't infested with braindead meme drones?

please get out of my thread. Ideally /b/ or farther.

Yea because people use crypto for sooooo many things right?

It'll happen user just gotta be patient

fyi, bch will add anonymity sometimes in 2018

Big with Cb enabling Euro trading and BCH/BTC pairing on Jan 1st

>major outlet reporting on a market that wants to stay hidden
?????

dn is such a small influence compared to what it used to be

the only reason I'm replying to you is to bump my thread
you realize that anyone can go on that market right?

This news being 2 days old and no one mentioning it anywhere public is huge.

The moment gammagoblin starts accepting bch is the moment i go all in

maybe in terms of volume, but obviously it is huge in terms of concept. The dnms are the reason bitcoin became popular. They are still by far, far, far the #1 commercial users.

Basically they are the only people whose industry works on top of cryptocurrency. What this signals to investors is big. It's not a small influence.

Xmr is going to be a better coin for everything anonymous, bcash will get its shine when coinbase is going too ya dig

where them buy orders at

How do I buy drugs safely without getting busted in Australia? They mail this shit right to your house right? How do you not get caught? Scares the shit out of me.

I've personally only dabbled in drugs a tiny bit so I'm unsure about the whole process, if someone wants to enlighten me.

Also Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin.

don't do it unless you know what you're doing, I've heard Aussie customs are ruthless

Why dont u give it a test run? Download tor and go from there

Mixers are just another hoop to jump thru instead of simply using Monero. And now that the next Monero client release will have multisig support and with a hardware wallet on the horizon XMR is poised to become the default currency of the DNM, probably due to the insistence of vendors who will prefer a full privacy-oriented crypto over a general crypto with a mixer bolted on, when your freedom is literally on the line you won't settle for anything but the absolute best.

As long as you're buying from within Straya you should be OK, I've been doing it for years. And if you ever were to be busted you could always claim you never made the order, proving you did would require a paper trail which won't exist because you're not that stupid, right?

>please get out of my thread
>Stop discussing relevant things in my thread I don't like

>Yea because people use crypto for sooooo many things right?

Most people aren't buying crypto right now because of darknet purchases and you know it. Also BCH is shit too for darknet purchases why the fuck would you use a non-pirvacy coin for that shit?

Not stupid enough for that, only idiots get caught committing crimes.

They are, which is why I'm worried about it lol

If u havent noticed we're in a bubble. People are speculating and when people find out that most of these coins have little to no use guess where the money is going to go? Back to the ones who have real use and value

Is there a list somewhere of merchant adoption? Why the fuck isn't Newegg taking it yet when Bitpay added support?

>Back to the ones who have real use

So nothing in the trashy Bitcoin family then

I like bitcoin cash but why use it when anonymity coins already exist?

Bruh this was announced like 3-4 weeks ago. You didn’t accumulate then?

Because they're trying to shill you BCH

Good for you, you’re pretty braindead if you think bitcoins only value is high tx throughput though

this is completely retarded. There is no evidence of Monero being favored by vendors. Vendors don't want lazier privacy, they want to transfer their money quickly and be able to cash it out at many different sources.

God 99.99% of the people on this board are completely stupid. The scary part is that it is worse on reddit. The funny thing about talking to people online is that it's hard to tell if they are nonwhite subhumans or stupid children. Same intelligence.

dream market is a festering shithole filled with scammers the admins know about, avoid at all costs

>Vendors don't want lazier privacy

I'd think they'd want decent privacy for themselves and their customers given they work in selling illegal goods

I think he accepts XMR right? All the smart vendors do XMR.

no, you're just a fucking retard that got ripped off either because you outed yourself as a retard and got selectively scammed by a vendor or because you tried to buy from a fake vendor because you're retarded

either way you're retarded

It doesn't matter to them. Everything they take out of the DNM is tumbled. That's why they need fast and cheap txs. If they use a privacy coin, very few actually do, they have to take it to a market and trade it for something cashable.
Increases volatility, reduces privacy.

ok so some one somewhere said once that some vendors prefer monero.

neat.
yeah that's actionable.

obviously privacy coins are great.

UNTIL YOU WANT TO GET CASH FOR THEM

then where is the privacy? They offer effectively nothing over a tumbler except they don't cost money to tumble, instead they cost money to exchange into cash. Not a clear benefit there. Lots of clear drawbacks.

and oh yeah, using a smaller coin makes you way easier to identify when cashing out.

god Veeky Forums is retarded. Actually big news and no one talks about it.