Can we share pictures that are good enough to create an entire setting around?

Can we share pictures that are good enough to create an entire setting around?

What sort of setting would you design around this image?

Looks to me like some sort of pseudo-nordic/arthurian hybrid. Pretty cool.
I'd personally do an acid trip post-apocalyptic mishmash of the two with some Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind enviropunk shit going on.

We totally did! Sadly I doubt much of engine remembers the 8bit dystopia

I am engine. I remember.

Besides, 8-bit dystopia was vidya. This is a Saturday morning cartoon, so maybe something more like DVV if that makes sense.

I have a framed copy of this picture and a few others by rebelka. love that artist

White Wolf's latest addition to their World of Darkness setting.
Mall Ninja: The Cringening

you are mistaken. That pic is clearly from Justice Hobos

I like this.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THAT WOMAN'S SHIRT?

I love this image. Makes me think this is what Saeder Krupp headquarters looks like

>Adam Jenson but no JC Denton
What a fag

You're both wrong, it's just your average Shadowrun street samurai.

Clearly, he's uploaded himself into the net and is therefore in every machine you see.
Honestly, I didn't like the Ending to Mass Effect 3 any better the first time, when it was in Deus Ex.

I'd make a setting about fucking that bitch on the tree.

Looks like it was a tank top or maybe a tube top (something sleeveless) that was pulled down.

The twist is that the hobo samurai did it and he's extra crazy.

I love this fucking pic.

>Sexual des...

Getting into heavy fighting in the SCA, I've made gorgets and vambraces out of leather covering carved up stolen stop sign. Felt super post apocalyptic.

After you fap, you'll realise this doesn't even begin to constitute a whole setting.

most pics here are good for a story only, not a whole setting

moebius's work inspires me so much

that's still more than tits on an operating table.

le pop culture reference xD

>Detroit in 50 years

That embrace. That is what he had always wanted. Had always dreamed of...

...and always would. For that is what it was. A dream. A fantasy. He had found her again. Fought honorably for her. Against impossible odds- truly impossible, for death was long ago, and now it could no longer stop him. For those who had taken her, death was always inevitable, as it was for all men. But for him to find them- bring death to them swiftly, and see her again before bleak eternity set in- that was unlikely. He was told that before he accepted the bargain.

To see her safe, to make up for not being there, for being the father he should have been- if she could embrace him then, then he could move on. That was the deal. But even when he had saved her...

It hurt. To even think... to remember... how she had wanted to. She did not bear a grudge- not at that age. She even recognized him. But his appearance... he didn't even realize the smell, for that was taken from him- but not from her. A child could not accept these things. Could not look past her own revulsion.

She took one step forward, then the tears broke. Just before she turned, and ran. Damning him for eternity.

That was a century ago.He had saved her. He told himself that was worth it. But in the cold wind he can hear the devil cackle. Unable to fulfill his fetter, he would watch the sky darken as he outlived the sun itself, and even in that eternal darkness, he will continue dwelling on the fantasy that he sold his soul for.

Nah. The sand's too clean.