Q1 is coming. Many projects are already being released which utilize 0x protocol, putting buying pressure on ZRX...

Q1 is coming. Many projects are already being released which utilize 0x protocol, putting buying pressure on ZRX. Ethfinex was just released, with signups being enabled on Jan 15. Get in now, last warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9SYVX2wcMVM
reddit.com/r/0xProject/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many do i need? do i go all in?

im surprised this is still flying under the radar

apparently if your coin actually does something, nobody pays attention

have 30k tokens.
Whats everyone expecting this to be worth next year ?

a few dollars

it's sitting at 0.70usd right now, with 300mil market cap. it has a similar supply with EOS token, which is at 10usd and 5bil market cap. what do you think?

Just a measly 150 with the left over BTC I had on Binance. Take me to the moon, Veeky Forums

>only bought in because their website looks cool, what's a white paper

Can you redpill me on Ethfinex?
What is/are the sign-ups your proposing?
How and why should I get in now? is this a stock to invest in, do I need to buy a miner similar to Bitcoin?
Sorry for the 21 questions, total noob on the cryptocurrencies
OR,
If this has already been discussed elsewhere, can you post a link to the right thread?

Welcome fellow " I have very little of this shit
I'm thinking on doubling my money in the next month on this and investing the profit. 150 coin won't give you enough to really make it but it will support building your wealth.
I actually hate being that poor sometimes kek

comfiest hold. let the Veeky Forums idiots go wild over bounty0x, Project0x is the future and foundation of decentralized exchanges in the next year

44m50s polychain capital CEO talks about 0x
youtube.com/watch?v=9SYVX2wcMVM

subreddit where you can search for your questions havealready been asked:
reddit.com/r/0xProject/

>
anyone have that infographic with the 12+ projects on 0x?

it's on the website

this one?

yeah!

thanks op

I owned some of this, and it's a good coin, but the market cap is already 200 mil, where can it go from here? Best you can hope for is a 2x I think so I am investing elsewhere.

Can you believe some people on Veeky Forums are holding LINK over ZRX?

look at EOS, does nothing and has billions market cap

That's what I though about EOS when it had a marketcap in the billions already at $0.50

my mistake, just checked and it was at 250M at $0.50. Still I didn't think it would grow as much as it did.

Sorry, I thought you were op,
I'll politely fuck off now and kill myself

Veeky Forums isn't full of sensible peeps; they'd rather invest in pajeet memecoints dreaming of instant x10-20 returns instead of reasonable shit like this and ENG.

trip dubs makes this statement the most true

see that you do.

np, instead of harajuku just pay it forward in the future by shilling a coin that actually does something

how much fiat did you guys put into this?

i just put $100 the other day

whatever the ico cap was, prob around $1.8k