Is it too late to get into Ripple?

Will Ripple triple? or pop like a pimple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR-3yxIdXYw&t=696s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dont forsee ripple going past $5, it was created to be a stable quick transfer crypto. I have a decent bit but plan to buy more as I think I will be on coinbase by March

Yeah at .72 you were okay now it's worthless. Sorry train already left station

gonna replace BTC in long-term

>$100 EOY 2018

it won't triple nor will it pimple it will stay at around 1$ forever

1$ is as high as it will go
Expect corrections soon

More like .80 am I right? All these people holding who are holding and selling this idiots

That's fair, kinda what I my expectations were.

I think the same.

I think the overall crypto market cap is low still, but I don't see that happening.

Somewhat realistic, which is what I'm afraid of, don't want to miss out on a 5$ bull-run.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR-3yxIdXYw&t=696s

people said this at .25

XRP might x2 from this point but that would make it a 120 billion market cap, and another x2 would make it king of crypto dethroning BTC
i don't really see that happening
if you didn't buy in at a few cents you missed the boat.

Ripple will continue to rise slowly while the coinbase rumours keeps bubbling away

it will only take a week after the new year to see that the coinbase rumour is nothing but hype for the pump and everything will come crashing down and it will crash hard

Wow rainbows over meme lines. Nice art.

People would have told you that you were crazy if you predicted 1.25 ripple by EOY. XRP is the real deal. I sold all mine for other moon missions but plan on buying back in real soon. They have 2 partnership announcements lined up.

Fibonacci is a legit TA practice m8
Why not just diversify/keep some in it?

Fair enough. Ripple has a few partnerships lined up in any event. Entertain me here, what coin(s) do you think will be added to coinbase next?

> he didn't read white paper
> still don't see the roadmap
> Muuuh mcap

like 99% of Veeky Forums nowdays you don't have any idea what are you talking about.

> kys.

>TA during times of giant "xrp on coinbase" rumors
TASB
The
Absolute
State of
Biz

I'm just telling you what it's called, I didn't know if you thought it was some sort of joke or what lmao calm down

FLAG THE JEETS