Drawthread

Smug Elf Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

mauricietourism.com/2012/06/01/la-legende-antoine-tasse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anchors Post

The top is cropped just tall enough to reveal a bit of midriff.

Anchoring!

I would like to request a character for an upcoming sci-fi game, please! She's a small, bug-like alien mechanic similar to the picture with four arms and two legs and a can-do attitude. She would be wearing a patched up pair of overalls and a pair of goggles on her forehead, and in her four claws she'd be holding tools and an old-fashioned bottle of soda. If anyone feels like trying my request, I've be very grateful! Thanks!

Full version of the left image?

I suppose it isn't really not safe for work as much as it is just lew-thought, I'll imgur it to be safe.
Add /a/u5T85 to your average imgur link.

Someone requested ducks, someone else requested dinosaurs, here was the result.

Thanks.

Requesting a Cyborg-Pigman-Rockstar
The right side of his upper body is entierly made of cybernetics ehancement. I put a picture of Cyborg to illustrate that but you don't have to make is metal half identical in design. Also his snout is made of metal as he put shotgun shell inside it as it is a shotgun.
Additionaly if you can put it, the cybernetics in his torso include a guitar amplifiers to do loud shred
He is wearing a simple black leather pants and he have an axe guitar.

Please and thank you

I'd like to request art of my Cleric of Sune.

She's an elf, with the coloration, head and hairstyle on the top of the reference. She wears a deep red hood to symbolize Sune's red hair, as well as a baggy white blouse beneath a leather corset that also acts as an arming belt, to attach her plate-armor - of which she wears cuisses, poleyns, greaves and sabatons on both legs, and pauldrons, rerebraces, couters and gauntlets on both arms (basically, full platemail on all four limbs - the center, bottom, upper-left and upper-right of the reference image are perfect examples of what I had in mind).

She wields a holy symbol of Sune in her left hand (lower-left of the reference) and a bastard sword in her right (lower-right of the reference, although ideally colored like an actual sword and not a fantasy prop).

Thank you in advance!

Delicious, my man.

Requesting a humanoid horse-shoe crab dressed as a prussian soldier.

Oh damn, that's amazing Rota! Thanks so much!

Requesting a young ronin-styled character for a Song of Swords game. Something similar to pic related but with a sick-ass scar on his face.

Zhu's a maverick captain, discharged for being an insubordinate mad dog. Clad in red armor, he wears half-plate with chinese motifs. He displays his former uniform proudly despite being a member of the most hated theocratic nation of the setting.

Migrating from last thread.
Thought i'd try and request my fighter/brawler
He's quite tall and muscular, and has the mannerisms of the average 19th century pugilist, with the addition of loving an extra roughhousing now and again. Although he can appear scary and humorless, he's a big softie once you get to know him. He wields two caesti into battle, wears a chain mail shirt for protection and has the symbol of Irori on a pendant around his neck.

Okay, so /tv/ doesn't have a drawthread and it's only for a group project with my mates, but please could somebody draw a weeping angel climbing out of a dalek? Bonus points if it's creepy as fuck.

A dude who looks like Lordgenome without the chest hair with lightning scars all down the left side of his body and a milky white left eye, there is a small flame coming out of the palm of his left hand

I'd like to request my (Human)Cleric of Meri-Nunda. She does not wield a weapon, and wears a tiny bit of armor under the robes. She also has a white flame phoenix familiar.

Last thread got axed before I could deliver:
Here's my Skaven portrait (I know you got delivery already but already started when I noticed so I just said fuggit and continued, apologies if any Veeky Forums taboos are made.

And here are the Dwarf Landsknechts from the last thread!
I gotta say, OR, it's requests like these that makes me come back to this place. Your are a silly silly person and I like you!

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic, like they're trying to stop a cavalry rush.

Requesting a character for an upcoming Werewolves the forsaken. he's a big brick shithouse of a man named "Réal tassé, Strongman of the (gun)forge) based on this: mauricietourism.com/2012/06/01/la-legende-antoine-tasse/
So that story but he's also a werelwolf and its 2017 and a gunsmith instead.
He has a triple barreled fetish shotgun with a very powerful spirit inside (make it ooze ghost or do how you feel will look good) and is a real good pugilist.
Im imaginating someone with an extremely hairy chest and a lot of strength but more built like a strongman and less like a bodybuilder.

...Does nobody want to draw Jonathan Joestar levels of Burly anymore or should i go on bara forums for this stuff?

Anchorrrrr

This with planeswalker chicks from mtg

/r/ing a cat latched on to a kobold's arm, scratching and clawing her way to victory as the kobold unsuccessfully tries to fling her off of his arm.

OR here, didn't get a chance to thank you for this in the last thread so I'll do it here.

Okay, I'd like to request art of my swordswoman for a new campaign? Never tried this before, but the art made here seems pretty amazing.

She's a muscular woman, with a build like the top right. Maybe a little bit darker in skin tone, leaf-green haircolor similar to the pic, and I'd like the head to be similar to the one beneath the hair color pic. She wears a small black dress, leaving her shoulders and thighs bare, beneath a breastplate that stops just short of covering her midriff (ideally colored gold, with black accents). Covering her arms and legs there's a set of armsleeves and stockings, attached to rings and toerings respectively (preferably white or cream colored, with gold trim, instead of the red on the head picture).

And she wields a set of swords like the two at the bottom of the reference. Sheathed on her hips attached to a simple belt, or held in her hands. Either would be great, really.

Please consider my request, and thank you in advance!

Okay, I'd like to request art of my swordswoman for a new campaign? Never tried this before, but the art made here seems pretty amazing.

She's a muscular woman, with a build like the top right. Maybe a little bit darker in skin tone, leaf-green haircolor similar to the pic, and I'd like the head to be similar to the one beneath the hair color pic. She wears a small black dress, leaving her shoulders and thighs bare, beneath a breastplate that stops just short of covering her midriff (ideally colored gold, with black accents). Covering her arms and legs there's a set of armsleeves and stockings, attached to rings and toerings respectively (preferably white or cream colored, with gold trim, instead of the red on the head picture).

And she wields a set of swords like the two at the bottom of the reference. Sheathed on her hips attached to a simple belt, or held in her hands. Either would be great, really.

Please consider my request, and thank you in advance!

Oh, damnit, I forgot... She also has a glowing sunbust mark on her forehead, as shown at the middle left.

It would be great if that could be included too for completion, but it only occasionally lights up, so leaving it out wouldn't matter that much.

anchoring

Would like to request my fancy looking elf bard. He plays a very ornate trumpet, the bell of which is shaped like the mouth of a roaring lion.

Migrating request

I woke up and saw the drawing and was like "I drew this? For fucks sakes."

Migratin'

migrating request in hopes that the drawfriend that started comes back to finish.

>>
You probs should have just taken the image and replied to the anchor

so noted

ANCHORING

I was out for a day, so I never got to thank whoever drew this for me.
I really like it! Thank you.

Bit of an unusual request today, but I'm looking to have a bloatmage drawn.

What is a bloatmage? It's a sorcerer that's figured "Hey, blood powers me, right? So what if I have A LOT of blood?" And then gotten fat so that they could have blood-laden fatty tissue all over. Basically, a super chubby or even obese sorcerer.

Despite this, the character should still be fairly attractive - I know fat girls aren't everyone's bag, but she's still got over 20 charisma, and actually puts work into making sure she's presentable. I've got an idea of what her proportions should look like on the left there, but feel free to take artistic liberties with that as the proportions of a bloatmage can vary wildly. In the middle I've put in the sort of dress I'd like her to be wearing, though if the image gets colored, I'd prefer it to be red rather than green. Just below that, I'd like to show that she wears a lot of rings; Jewelry is a bit of a thing with this character. Beside those two pieces, we have a look at the sort of hairstyle and face I'd like her to have (glasses optional), and below that some example boots. The rod along the bottom can be included or left out at your option, depending on pose.

Aside from the consideration that she's an upbeat kind of person, feel free to put her in whatever pose you'd like, and if you can work in her magic, all the better. Thanks in advance to whomever picks this up.

requesting art of my swtor trooper for use in an eote game.

Migrating. So I want to give my party some better-personalized art for their PCs and I can't think of a better place than here. So here is one my group's characters.

Requesting a Lightfoot Halfling Lore Bard/Arcane Trickster Rogue.

So this guy is a "retired" gigolo who also loves pimping around and just recently bedded 4 women at once and now he is stuck with this immovable cocky grin. He also dresses the part as well so have fun with it!
He might die next session, so this picture could be a nice memorial for the player.

I guess this is still being worked on?

Could I get the ghoul mechanic from my ongoing Fallout campaign?

>Wearing a beat up old boiler suit, held together with patches and pieces of metal armor. Has got a set of equally beat up combat webbing to keep his tools/ammo in.
>Quadruple amputee, starting just above each elbow and knee. Missing limbs have been replaced by scratch built mechanical prostheses, mostly made of salvaged robot and power armor parts. No toes and odd numbers of fingers on each hand.
>Looks like hammered shit, even for a ghoul. No hair left at all, parts of his skull exposed and even held together with metal plates, no lips or nose to speak of. Has a pair of cracked wayfarer sunglasses though.
>His main weapon is a short customized carbine and he also has a homemade 20mm recoilless rifle. He's holding the carbine in one hand with the recoilless rifle over his shoulder.
>All of his gear should look hand made and patched together, but also sturdy and not ramshackle.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes this.

That blows my version out of the water, good thing i didn't post it.

Requesting a less shitty ref of my Teif/demon OC Octavian. I'm not happy with my drawing at all. My anatomy is all wrong, his hair is a bit too short etc.

Post it, the OR will still be glad to have two deliveries

not satisfied but I already spent too much time on this

You're not satisfied with that? Looks pretty damn kickass to me.

Sick

Disgusting fatty lover

I really hope no one draws this, I came to Veeky Forums to escape /v/ tier fetish requests

For the user last thread who wanted the shattered sun sword

And I forgot image

No one make this. I messed up.

Oh I was just starting, but I'll keep the draft if you post it again

Actually, I would like to see it, but I'm working on a batter description. Could I have the draft please?

thanks brah.

it'll be of real use to me because reasons...

Here is updated. She wears gauntlets like in reference, but without hand guards. She also has a blue cloak, like in ref, but not as large, and hoodless. Her pose is identical to the ref, but no hat. On her belt, there should be a sword, similar to the portrayed sword, but made out of steel, and the light is dimmer. SHe also has bits of steel plate on her shoulders.

OR here, this is amazing too! Thank you so much for putting so much wok into these!!

Not OR, but I like it.

OR here. That is Amazing! I love it!
Of you have a site or a deviant art post it! Thanks a lot man!

A bit of an unrelated question, but do you know what happened to the SoS general? I don't remember when I had even seen it last time.

God thing i didn't animate it.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

It has a dog named Nina Tucker with it. The dog is saying "It's okay, user, I'm in a better place."

Thanks! You’ve just given me a new perspective on the character. She’s an NPC, who my players haven’t properly met yet, so I’ll add a spell to her list.

Requesting a wild modern/near-future assassin modeled after an 1800s San Francisco crimp. I'd like the weapon of choice to be a slungshot and maybe a revolver.

Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Female Austin Powers. Literally just draw Female Austin Powers, please.

Bumping this previous request from the last thread

Requesting a fetchling paladin for a PF game. Her armor is a fancy breastplate that fully covers her (not the bullshit visible chest kinda 'breastplate') over a dress that goes down to her midthigh. Wears tights underneath with knee high fitted boots that match her breastplate. Colors are similar to her goddess Desna (so dark purples/ hint of gold).

Has long silver wavy hair, paleish purple skin, and milky white eyes. Her weapon of choice is a halberd. In the end, if a drawpal takes this up, its fair game. If you have an idea that changes something, go for it. Just happy to get a fill

Requesting a big-nosed Goblin spider-rider in a torn and ruined trenchcoat, chomping a cigar and firing a blunderbuss.

His name is Scrambles the Death Dealer.

Requesting a Krieg soldier curb stomping a Daemonette

Requesting a female goblin alchemist and her bearded vulture companion. The vulture is supposed to be twice the goblins height. The goblin would have a mile wide grin with the bomb in one hand and the pipe in the other. Her pink ponytail would be visible behind the hat.

sorry it took me so long, had a busy week

No worries. Thanks for the drawing!

This is actually a really cool request

yep!
mind posting an example of the tattoos on her hand? and which hand would they be on?

Okay, this could be fun. I draw gobs all the time anyways

Here you go, m8. Thanks for the patience on this one. Midterms are a bitch.

Any shoopanons on who could give pic related real legs instead of these weird stilt legs?

Putting in my request in for my winged mermaid side-of-a-mech art from the last thread. Aside from the wings add the skin tone, outfit and facial expression of the girl on the right and include the word "Angelfish" on either her hat or below her.

/r/ing a bard of your own imaginings using their harp as a shortbow.

I appreciate that, user. I like the character, and she should be fun to play.

Kind of a weird request. I'm making a big-ass wargame, so I wanna get some art of at least one of what I imagine the armies to look like. I may as well post the reference sheet for the one I have worked out a lot better, the 901st Infantry Division. One thing the image doesn't really get across is that I want these guys to be beat to shit, covered in grime. Either just one dude or a more natural scene would be great, if you could do it. Thanks!

Thanks user. They're still a little skinny for my tastes, but that's already streets ahead of the original.

Is this any better?

That's great! A big thank you to both shoopfriends.

Requesting a rogue type character that isn't a hooded cloak and dagger wielding obvious assassin for DnD 5e. Lyn is a multi-classed bard that hides in plain sight. She's shy and not outspoken, but bold in her subtlety; highly educated, but not of patrician literati.

Her appearance should be well dressed enough to attend an aristocratic court or a ball, but with a demeanor that is secretarial and servile - someone you might pass over for a maid or courtier.

Lyn wears circle lens glasses and styles her hair up. She equips a modest ceremonial-looking short sword clipped to a thick belt on her waist and carries an unobtrusive staff. Her turtle-necked robes are fine, but muted in color. Despite her mousiness, she ostentatiously bears her chest to seduce lustful noble eyes away from their stuffy wives.

Lyn kills with a whisper and leaves through the front doors.

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier on a highway in an apocalyptic world, with a cold gray sky and leafless trees. Olive & brown colors for her clothing, and a FAMAS rifle nearby. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be some dead men naerby; she didn't go down without a fight. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted cars nearby, waiting for its turn with her. I would appreciate so much if someone was interested in drawing this.

SO this is the only remaining picture I have of this guy, used to be my icon when I ran /x/ streams about 9 years back, if anyone could please take the monster and try to make a full body front view of it I would be beyond grateful.

Sorry I was off at work. Thanks it looks great! I appreciate it!

Tragedy has struck our fair Bard Milo. For death has finally caught up to him...

I play a character I'd like art for. Here's her description (modern setting):
>Female, olive skin, blond hair in ponytail, shield and whip, slight tropical theme

Requesting paladin corgi and Kenku cleric

Requesting a privateer for Honor+Intrigue. Most on the information are on the pic, I'll just add that her hair is black instead of white and that her weapons is the swordpistol on the bottom of the image