How much AC would a fursuit give?

How much AC would a fursuit give?

One of my players are insisting they are pretty protective. I was thinking of making them like padded armor, but he said that they are more padded than that.

Padded armor is more padded than he's giving it credit for.
Have fursuits be as padded armor, with a reduction to max AC bonus if you feel like dicking him around.

Leather armor. Carpeting is actually really hard to cut through, and it will dull sharp knives quickly. but that's as good as I'd allow.

Please tell me this is bait. If your player is being serious, i would barely give it the amount you'd give to cloth armor and call it a day, that shit's not as tough or thick as to call it padded armor (unless they enchanted it or something).

I would say padded armor, but most likely flammable because of the fur.

Padded armor is rough wool or linen, and the best quality examples used felted horsehair as the batting. They were demonstrably capable of stopping broadhead arrows and thrusting weapons.

A fursuit, in contrast, is literally designed to let people thrust things through it.

Maybe his character is just working as a mascot character? You don't know him.

I'd say you got a point if OP hadn't specifically mentioned a fursuit instead of a disguise or something along the lines of that.

your friend knows jackshit about padded armors. or armors in general

>It's a Final Fantasy X-2 campaign

-2 AC, -3 with the head. Fursuits are indeed padded to hell and back, but once broken, tear pretty easily.

Honestly, I would give him a bone (HA) and split it, -4 AC to Slashing, -2 to Piercing.

Besides he regular AC it needs to give some vulnerability to fire.

I was once in a Persona 4 dnd 5 campaign.
it was... less than optimal.

What about Crushing?

Armor: The Musky Husky
Base: Padded armor
+fire resistance
- exhaustion (Heat)

>AC
Stop playing D&D you furry fuck.

Be careful, they're innately enchanted to attract projectiles.

Historical precedent says padded armour

I'm going to pretend you are asking that because you are playing a furry genocide campaign.

Surprised nobody posted this yet.

That was a fun read.

At the very most it would be a +1 AC bonus, a fursuit has the armor equivalent of wearing about 5 t-shirts on top of each other. Even padded armor is made to put up some resistance to being stabbed or slashed.

If you really wanted to, you could suspend your disbelief a little and give it the regular padded armor bonus.

Also, what kind of furry plays as a dude in a fursuit? Why doesn't he actually play as a furry race?

It's great to see a DtD thread again, maybe one day we'll be able to revisit the Unified Setting

And remove sergals and replace them with dragonborn

Even if this topic isn't bait, and I suspect it isn't, no one should have replied. This thread should have died in total obscurity.

Holy shit my autism somehow got me to post this in the wrong thread.

As much as regular clothing, unless your game has special rules for heavy coats and furs.

Bal des ardents?

Have you ever tried to kill a furry in a fursuit? It's pretty annoying

Would a fursuit protect you from zombie bites? Because if so, AFMBE games have gotten a lot more horrifying.

I think so. I mean, they have a large layer of cloth.

Plus depending on the zombies they may ignore you.

These are fucked up, man. Fucking /k/.