but you're going to sell your coins at a loss to a guy with 10000 BTC

get your shit together biz

chill senpai

this is the next bitcoin

bought at 1700 sold at 1400 i dont have the heart for this

>bought at .13 still don't care
> still it hurts to see ethlend overtake everything while I'm stuck ins salt
>hurts even more to see kcs double in front of me in 2 days

There had to be a way to make quadruple the amount of money I have. And all I'm doing is holding salt and bnty rn. Hoping by the time they moon I'll have a chance at another 2x or 4x when they are already all around me and I can't invest

Xrp
Xlm
Ethlend
Kcs
Drgn
Prl
Link
Xspec
Eth
The list goes on...i think I will kill myself soon but first I will make it to a mill and see if I feel ant different.

i love this coin

100m MC is what I think it's worth in the short-term as well. By next year and if it's implemented in more and more ICOs? Maybe 250-300m. All depends on how many additional bounties get added.

Guys....wtf is this dip?

a correction

A dip, just shut up and hold until the end of the week.

A great time to buy more

It's getting scary close to my buying price of 16 cents. Gotta stay strong....

holy fuck i would buy more if kucoin wasnt fucking down god damnit

lmao scooping up so many on this dip

Seriously, just wait one or two weeks and you have 500-1000% of your money. Don't blow it.

cmon spare ETH come through so I can scoop up these sweet sweet coins

How long does ETH take to transfer now? I've been sending LTC over and converting to BTC and buying with BTC. Is ETH still cucked by cryptokitties?

It's been fun lads, DBC looks like it has a rocket in it soon.

what do you guys think is going to be the lowest it will dip to? I'm scared its going back up and my eth still hasnt come in

just buy now. .19 is a steal. wish i had more dough.

All it takes is for someone to come in and buy 37k on the btc market and we're back at 1670

all of you chill out you;re just letting some whales accumulate

the dip may be over, just got some more

its weird but sometimes i actually like losing money, like it makes me feel alive or some shit. i just sit there and laugh at my blockfolio when it goes down a couple grand like its nothing

dbs is just shit and it already mooned

enjoy your bags

You can't wait a week? Then you weak.

Im in for 2.2k usd boys.Take me to the moon

you bought at a good time user, nice pick up

whoever set up that 130k on btc and the 80k on eth

stop being a fucking moron do you know how to use a calculator? you had them at the same fucking price

retard

I know it's just shilling but w/e all the other shillings made me 30% each time anyway.

even if it's a shill, its ridic low market cap for a project with a working product

we be fine

Around 10-15 mins for me. I only trade in ETH now.

BNTY is on the up and up. Be strong against the Pajeet.

You are clearly wise and not a Pajeet scammer. Many profits, labmos and moonmissions will come to you, annon

literally crying at this faggot who got bought out

Told y'all it was done. So fucking glad I cashed out at 27 cents.

see you tomorrow at .40

look, im still holding 143k of these fucks, but whats gonna take us there? we are gonna need to generate interest like we did before.

just bought 2.5k more bounty. thanks for the cheap coins

i wish i was as smart as u fuck why am i so fucking dumb

P U R E D E L U S I O N

Son, there's no volume for this coin, it completely tanked after the initial gold rush hype. I think it will probably settle higher than it is now but it will take a few weeks and maybe a couple more exchanges. Having Kucoin as the main exchange is cucking this coin because Kucoin seems sort of unreliable and scammy atm.

Binance vote in 3 days

already back up to 297 dumb o

as long as we break this negative impulse we can bring back all the pajeets on this sub, then the fags in reddit will follow

these idiots follow greencandles exclusively

we just need a small boost

$8 mil volume on a $24 mil marketcap coin is huge. It has the same volume as BAT which is a $400m marketcap coin.

I agree with the lack of volume, we just need McAfee

buy buy! thnks for the cheap coins

"Son, there's no volume" - eat a dick, you're lying and full of shit

"I think it will probably" (and a frenzy of ass drivel follows) - nice genuine helpful opinions faggot, and everything you said beyond that is garbage like "Kucoin as the main exchange is cucking this coin because Kucoin seems sort of unreliable and scammy atm" I mean how many times a day do you stare at yourself in the mirror and go HOLY SHIT I AM FUCKING RETARDED? How much did you lose on this? You sound like such a gay disingenuous fuck.

Good riddance. I get tired of whale games.

I hope none of you were as weak as the common Pajeet scammer. BNTY is already moving in the right direction. In a few days those of us who didn't act like beta subs will see some serious profits. Best of luck to everyone!

going nicely back up, as expected

We just need to get rid of the faggots holding us back with their dumb scraping walls

Are we winning bros?

Fuck it boys i'm back in. there's no way this isn't pushing a $1 in a week or two

Yeehaw nigga

bounty gang bounty gang bounty gang gang gang gang

Noticing it's -26% I just put lol$450 in
Enjoy the $0.40 tomorrow, not shilling but if we work together we'll make it

holy shit

the team is full of dumb nocoiners and the ico was for 1m

this was never a serious project

PnD 101

its not...

website doesnt even work.
no thanks

Come on guys. These small variations are nothing. Hold, get some sleep, then wake up half way to the moon.

but guys its got no volume and i sold already lol made mah money hope you guys suffer, sorry for being dumb. its so awesome to laugh in the face of all of you plebs just trying to make your lives better by making some sweet profit online. i am a very happy, trustworthy, and healthy individual that prides myself in telling you this coin is ass, i cashed out of it already, and want you to know that it comes from the heart when i say you all are utter failures for still sticking around. it feels so good to be this superior and mentally stable.

im out lololoolololol

Pajeet, you need some help. Please.

He was being a twat
IRONICALLY.

we need the pajeets in DBC to come back here

Of course a Pajeet like you would say something like that.

should i sell my HST at 30% profit to buy this?

Yes buy the dip, this is the next moon mission. Just look how many people are on board.

They will tomorrow once their shitcoin remains under .10c mid-day.

This is the best dip you will have in awhile.

"help" as in having a jew arbitrarily pick out "aberrant" behaviors they deem "problematic" because I'm not a domesticated goyim?

We would have taken off if not for

a) retarded whales trying to scrape 100 BNTY per cycle with 120k walls

b) retards bagholding in dbc shitcoin

were you crying while writing that?

Jews are holding this whole thing together. watch yourself, pajeet.

May dark hours and disaster fall upon you for insinuating I am a pajeet.

Even for Veeky Forums that was truly despicable.

VOTE FOR BOUNTY IN COMMUNITY VOTE

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731

My apologies. May all your endeavors be profitable.

May you slay many whales, topple many sell-walls, and your coins reach the moon.

Just HODL AND YOU'LL BE FINE

yes

alright bros im in for 20k coins, thanks lads

Why are you so pissed off? Weren't you around when people couldn't sign in to Kucoin and couldn't deposit anything there? It's not a great exchange right now.

good to have you on board, we're all riding this together

Welcome aboard, great day tomorrow.

Tomorrow even the most hideous pajeet will mourn their losses. The end of December will bring only good things to bnty

Only women and betas say "Why are you so mad?". Yeah, I was there. AND? Still stand by everything I said.

That turns a lot of people off from the exchange when it doesn't seem reliable. No need to be so pissed off big guy.

Stop you shill. I can smell your rancid Pajeetian beard from here.

wat

i picked up 600k bnty at ico. sold half at 10x, letting the rest go to the moon or wherever we end up. feels good man

This man is not laughing.

I guess you can make some dosh with either BNTY or DBC. But in the moment there's a lot of signals that Bnty would be the better horse to bet on for the next time. Just do both if you feel not sure but remind yourself that no coin getingt 10x in three days.

>Exhausted my funds I’m willing to risk in only 3 moon missions
>Seeing so many others that moon faster and higher
>Have little initial capital to start with

I’m praying that BNTY moon is mission success so I can move on soon and actually put in more than $300 on a coin for once to make some actual dosh

upvote this if you haven't yet anons

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mqv5u/bounty0x_explained/

its sitting at top page of r/cryptocurrency

keep it hot

mfw that red candle

good job, user! gotta keep this thing rolling.

what are the signals and how do you find them? help a fellow noob out

user you don't need meme triangles, just think for a moment

- coin is barely known, has tiny marketcap with not high supply, meaning $$$$$$$
- post on r/cryptocurrency sitting on first page
- already has given tons of gains so you got a team of hodlers

Same story as PRL. look at the comments

> Scam coin
> Told you this was gonna happen
> Gonna bleed to death

And look where PRL is today. This is gonna take 2 days max to recover. We'll be rich ranchers in no time boys.