Is this shit good?

Sounds fancy. I don't understand anything about it but I kinda wanna put $50 on it

50 whole dollarydoos? i wouldn't risk it.

I did some research and it looks like you have to put a shit ton in to get access to their bot so dont think its worth it.

>I don't know what the fuck it is but I want to buy it

the utter fucking state of Veeky Forums

>50 DOLLARS
aye somebody call 911 we've a fuckin madman on the loose

Nigger $50 is like a week of groceries

I'm broke bitch that's why Im gambling on altcoins looking for something to MOON

Fucking bourgeois

>literally researching things when you just look for what Veeky Forums is shilling that has a cool logo instead

$50 dollars? LOL?

fuck off

moon mission so you can buy 3 weeks worth of groceries?

mate unless you buy some random sub-1 cent cryto and hit the jackpot with it you ain't gonna make shit with 50$

this is a big boy game, if you not moving thousands of $$ at a time don't bother

ok I'm putting in $50 and you can both fuck yourselves

>muh big boy game
>lives with mom and puts in monthly checks from his nightjob at Macy's straight into shitcoins

why are you using meme arrows on yourself

to use their trading tool its minimum 5000 tokens for basic use

i'll have you know i live with my dad and i am a big boy

That's some top tier bullshit. I started with 800 and have over 7k in two months, not counting the icos that will return over 5x.

I bought and researched and sold it. This is tier 1 shit coin, shit team, fancy useless advisor. Would not put a single $ in it.

sharpe capital

14th dec there was a 90% indicator that XRP will hit $1.30 by dec 29.

ask yourself if this information is worth 700k CND, I made $150k off the bot already.

What's your opinion of the 200k trader tier? Is this profitable without the buy/sell price alerts?

Is the entry level worth it?