What assets do you have Veeky Forums?

What assets do you have Veeky Forums?

Mine:

>15k cryptos
>15k stocks
>6k physical silver
>3k cash savings
>12k debt from family members (will be paid back, but not for a while)

Not so bad I think considering I've only been saving for like 2 years on an average salary.

What do I add?

I began the year with
>28k student loans
>5k crypto
I'm ending the year with
>25k student loans
>110k crypto

I've got a good feeling about 2018
I'm hodling

Hi data miners
>20k crypto
>60k+ retirement mutual funds
>2k guns and ammo
>10k student loans
>20k credit card debts (most of which is home improvement related)
>200k mortgage (property has appreciated a bit from improvements and the market, I could get a heloc for some good value)

My property breaks even with tenants/roommates; my credit is good, so when I move into a new house I can rent out the side I'm living in and turn a tidy profit to quickly cover the credit card debts. I'm considering evaluating a remortgage to include the value I've increased the house by, I probably have 20% equity by now, but I'm in an FHA loan here and the interest rate is sweet and low even with the PMI. The credit cards are 0 APR and I can juggle onto new cards while playing crypto instead; gambling on big winnings with crypto to blow away my cc debts and buy me a new house within a couple years.

>$11,000 stocks
>$6000 crypto
>$1500 fine silver

>5k savings
>45k crypto
>5k stocks

thats really about it. trying to claw my way out of poorfagdom

18k Crypto
25k in Stocks
401k 5k

Guns, gold, silver and other shit that will hold value or go up: 8kish

I only got into crypto and stocks fairly recently. I've always had a decent amount of money to get by on but always bought dumb shit with it. I'm so glad I've caught the crypto train while it's rolling.

k physical silver

why? there are literally zero reasons to hold silver over gold. silver is a meme. i guess you're a burger rightm what is it with burgers and silver? get the real stuff, buy gold

50k cash
80k stocks

I missed a lot of this years stock bull market because I was sure the market was gonna tank thanks to /pol/'s inane ramblings. That board is cancer.

>41k in stocks
>Nocoiner
>15k in guns and ammo
>50 Ounces in gold accumulated over years from Indo, Ghana, and Peru

Silver has industrial and medical uses

800k stocks
2k crypto
4.5k savings
Just started crypto.

What do you trade crypto on? I'm putting 20k in the bank tommorow and an gonna put it into stuff like ICX, XRP, XLM, maybe WTC

Looking at Binance and Kucoin, but I just got in this week so don`t take my advice.

>5k savings
>25k Crypto
>4k Mining rigs

Gold silver and copper are all precious metals and commodities, we saw in 2013 the price of gold isn't an endless escalator. Newmont and Barrick took huge hits with the dip, but alteast Newmont has Batu to hold up their APAC division with two more decades worth of copper.

>25k in crypto.
>10k in a single stock.
>3k in savings.
>car worth 20k.
>pc worth around 2k.
>zero debts.
>mom is paying for college and paid for car
>only expense is gas for my car.

I'm a 19 year old student, how am I doing?

that might be true but gold has monetary uses and is held by central banks. in downturn silver will crash hard

100k Crypto
10k silver
3k gold
16k cash

And got a nice little house I just rented out.

Starting with nothing 5 years ago, and could have had way more... But you gotta live as well.. I'm traveling 3 times per year :p

>10k stocks
> 8k cash
> 9k mutual funds i wont touch
> 25k crypto
> 1k shitty car
> 5k shtf goods inc silv/gold
> 2k stereo and DJ equipment

25 years old, 2 degrees, 600$ in student loans left

White and Average that's how

>4k savings
>1k checking
>6k car?
>19k crypto
>5.6k student loan debt that i will never pay off cus student loan bubble lul

Find a way to put some money in Tesla, within the decade they'll have a monopoly on batteries and cars. Be wary though, Musk still has controlling interest not the board, but I put ten in anyway

If OSI systems gets out of their Siberia corruption shit, put a little in as well, they get decent contracts in the tens of millions and should be making good money in the US as safety scare regulations are put in place from the Vegas op.

>1k savings
>14k in crypto
>9k in stocks
>car worth 25k+
>shitton of electronics worth 5k+
18 years old

>no savings
>no house
>no car
>no job
>250k EUR in crypto

850k in XRB cost of 62.5k