SMALL CAP GENERAL

/SMCG/

Talk about small market cap coins here for maximum x10, x100 and even x1000 gains!

Today's main topic: Privacy coins

Sumokoin and xspec both saw huge increase in the past day, DeepOnion has stagnated - is it next to get that priv coin pump?

What do you think of Bulwark?

U won't see those gains unless if you got some of that ICO moolah.

Having said that, doesn't mean you can't make nice returns off of low MC crypto. Elixir has been quite decent in 3x for me

I've been looking for a privacy coin for a while. Leaning towards DeepOnion. Any thoughts on it specifically?

START

It's still cheap on cryptopia. I don't know much about it.

Sumokoin jumped by a huge margin lately. 300% this past week and still has room for more.

GET IN QUICK. NOT A JOKE.
EASY 40X GAINS.
Pic related.

>shills his shitcoin but doesn't even say the name

Denarius Coin (DNR) on Cryptopia is poised to break out.
It’s a relatively new anonymous coin with only a $2 million market cap.
Rumor has it Masternodes are on the works too. Check it out

DNA
HST

both gonna moon in Jan

looks interesting

payfair (pfr)

Copico (XCPO). 2.5mil marketcap. Masternode e-commerce platform. Devs are doubling the masternode rewards and releasing major wallet updates in the first week of January. Currently sitting at around 1200 sats, well worth picking up imo.

Vertcoin and DigiByte :P

highly debating getting in on this guy

>Denarius Coin

the fucking blockchain is public just because it has stealth addreses it doesnot make it user coin ffs

TRI - private, small cap, ultra rare

Xspec can still at least x10 from here, it honestly has the 2nd best tech besides Monero.

See thread

COLX - Basically PIVX lite

Someone fud me out of going all in on eltcoin

bytecoins and digital notes and santiments.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Nice ID

shill me bro

>gayKECz

Phore is a nice small cap privacy coin that I don't see mentioned usually. They have a new roadmap coming out on January 1st.

ITNS.
Low marketcap, no ICO shit, team delivering, mining steadily increasing as well ad recently the price. Downside is that it‘s only on stocks.exchange

colx - thank me later

Watch out guys this is a bot message.

There are no "bots" you retard it's just copypasta.