Chadsuranic Rangers Edition

>warhammer community, next week: Eldar Codex. Power level to be decided
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/15/coming-soon-a-new-codex-for-the-craftworlds/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

First for Eldar are fags

2nd for xenophobia

I'm charging my phone right now so I can post the next general. Thanks.

First for Malal.

4th for the dark city

h o l d t h e l i n e

nth for hating competent painters

First for REMOVE /pol/tards from Veeky Forums !

I object to that.

>Chadsuranic edition
Awww yeah! Keep your heads down.

Should I get two?

Quick someone post img of the gw post on facebook about boobplate

This is a white hobby, non whites OUT

Quit being autistic

How are Elysian now ?

no u

>tfw not pol
>tfw not being held by Cultist

What do people have against the boobplate it's been a thing for decades.

>he thinks I didn't start out as a Veeky Forumstard and evolve into a /pol/tard.

Lel.
It was 40k who first introduced me to fascistic ideals put into a positive light.

>IG fags: we aren't Nazi HFY types
>also IG fags: FUCK YEAH STRAKEN, SMASH THAT DEGENERATE FAGGOT'S FACE IN

Three for the detachment

Report shitposts, starve them of attention, Interacting with them in any other way them is like pissing on a watersports fetishist.

because sexuality is evil.

>white hobby
>orks have been a thing forever

Anyone know how long it takes for liquid greenstuff to fully cure. Want to know how long I have to wait on this stuff before I can spray prime.

Maybe a long shot, but does ANYONE (preferably in the UK/EU) have spare Hammerhead turret base going around? I've more guns than turrets and the only bits seller who has them charges nearly as much as a whole new tank including shipping costs.

talking about the players, from you inability to realize that I would assume you're a non white so bye bye!

Pretty good. Especially since you can choose any Doctrine. If only Valks and other fliers could've gotten the benefit of it.

but user, she wants to corrupt everyone, nobodies really a loyeelist in her heart

In limbo once again until FW cares to uncuck themselves.

Assault weapon order is insanely OP, everything else is just as good as the rest of Guard Codex. It's better to mix them with one of the better siege regiments (Valhalla, catachan, etc.) to have grenade spam infantry and good tanks

Depends on the humidity and temperature of your room.
But probably less than 80 minutes unless you live on a bog

>not /pol/ here at all, citizens !

>winner of Heat 1 was Ultramarines
>implying Guard are OP

Guard are just fine. Balanced and acceptable.

>not playing with green ork players
Sorry for not wanting to exclude the most polite people from my store.

So I found 5th? ed Tactical Marinelets, a SM Captain, 4th ed Necron Warriors, some old Iron Warriors and really old Warriors of Chaos in one of my closets. I've never painted a full set, just a couple cringeworthy Necron Warriors, horribly failed white Space Marine experiments, a melted Necron Destroyer and assorted Warriors of Chaos splattered in red paint to make them look edgier.
Are these usable anymore / worth anything? I'm half-considering buying some paints and painting these up to see if my shaky hands and improved patience can produce anything interesting but I doubt I'll ever play the game itself.

Are you seriously trying to defend Dark Eldar and claim that they aren't degenerates?

Try some of the facebook groups, people there are willing to sell their own grandmothers most of the time. Theyre putting bitz sellers out of business. Which is fine because all the major sellers have absurd prices.

...what's wrong with Humanity Fuck Yeah, xenos?

Alright then I should be able to spray prime in an hour. Thankfully a cool dry day today and not raining so all fine.

Only Craftworlders, clowns, and the goths.

What other Eldar are there, barring the literally who exodites?

user do you know what the dark eldar are

>fascism portrayed in a positive light
>40k

Welp, looks like another moron missed the point.

He is hiding his power level for you out of consideration, but he is right in that you shouldn't pee on a watersports fetishist.
We shouldn't lose focus on what 40kg is all about:
Shitty paint memes

I think you can´t choose the doctrine for FW stuff. That was a mistake, it was retracted

So how fast do you paint anons? I feel like I take fucking ages for each model, baffles me how some people can have +200 painted orks in lets say few weeks or who knows. It takes me about a days worth of work to do one.

I just started and I am trying to put a good amount of detail in troops too so I guess that plays against me, also I started with nids, not sure if they are more or less detailed than others.

yo, these guys nigger rape ass:

>be slanneshi daemon prince
>cast Diabolic strength on myself (goes off on 6) (+ 2 strength + 1 atk)
>take relic elixir (+ 1 streght n attk)
>warlord trait Plus 1 attack
>take 2x Malefic Talons

10 Strength 10 attacks, hitting on 2's, rerolling 1's. Always striking first.

Any questions?

The david bowie cultists with the mary sue.

Most do.

It is pretty much starship troopers. He tried to make it look so ridiculous and stupid it backfired and made it look badass.

ork players are unemployed so they paint faster than you ever will.

Small problem there in that I don't have/use Facebook and I'm not that willing to make one for it. I might just keep watching eBay for someone selling a cheap hull or parts.

The Imperium of Mankind isn't a democracy, user.
It's all in the Emperor's name: "Ofmankind"

I think you missed the important part of the setting user.

the True Eldar.

How are you gonna not get smote into fine chunks by GK?

Is there any reason to not run Ynnari?
Their army wide seems better than everything Eldar except maybe rising crescendo

>positive light
>40k
Did you see the same setting we did or are you just retarded?

I said orks but could also have said conscripts for the matter, any horde army really.

How much political pull does the Ad Mech have in the imperium?

Can a magos tell an inquisitor to fuck off?

Can the Ad Mech designate a planet for exterminatus?

Depends, some are easier to batch than others, just started doing the wash over white method, lets me do a model in about 45 minutes, not counting drying time.

The Imperium of Mankind isn't good either.

Nobody is good in 40k.

Will this guy make a good base for Straken?

Hey, cool Imperium.

>Positive light
It's like you skipped the fucking intro.

>To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable.

Does that sound positive to you? And by the way, GW was founded by left wingers.

And the whole point of it all os that it's a PARODY. It's still a vastly terrible place and time to live in.

Anyhoo, away with your bait, shoo.

character, so i cant get snipe at least

Congratulations on outing yourself as being a literal retard.

>implying anyone but /pol/ uses the word "degenerate"

>nobody is good in 40k
>implying

about 10 hours per model because I'm a tard

I think only inquisition and some marine chapters can declare exterminatus but I don´t think inquisitors are going to have a lot of authority over the Ad Mech. THey solve their own internal problems anyways

Legally no.

But he can defacto just say he will put a drill through his head and turn him into guard rations ala dark angels

Is the Index Era army of mixed Imperial factions a thing of the past?
The Armageddon skull mast of -1Ld would stack with Reivers and Infiltrators...but it looks like an expensive gimmick at best, a dumb way to lose Doctrines & Stratagems at worst.
And then NL do -3Ld by existing nearby

/pol/ did nothing wrong

Yeah, we know. The only thing is they're pretty easy to kill if you leave them out in the open. Mine got surprise buttsex'd by a relic Contemptor in one round of combat. So take them but have backup murderuck skills if you do (bezerkers are great for this)

I paint on average ½inch every hour. So your average model takes 2, a tank takes 10 and so on.

I mean, Dark Eldar though...

And I'm a bisexual degenerate, so fuck you you virtue signalling bitch boy.

>communism only sustainable due to ignorance of other factions and mind control within the faction
>good guys

No.

>Imagine being this retarded.
These people go to your local game stores wearing a kekistan shirt.

>Can a magos tell an inquisitor to fuck off?
He can try, but it would be a really bad idea.

>Can the Ad Mech designate a planet for exterminatus?
Any high enough ranking person can. Chapter Masters, IG commanders, Navy ... dudes, Arch Magos, you name it.

The point being?

40k portrays Imperium, a fascistic dictatorship that has lasted for 10 000 years as the only bullwark against the extinction of mankind in a tremendously hostile galaxy.
That is a fascistic ideal, portrayed in a positive light.

Though admittedly, it was the mentality of the Eldar, the idea of "we'd rather sacrifice 10 billion of you, than a single member of our own people" that actually made me reconsider my previously held views, because I realized that if I was in the same situation, with same choice in front of me, I too would rather save the life of a member of my own tribe, than any number of outsiders.

nerf rubric marines

Sorry was ment for

>Tfw user says evolved instead of degenerated.

Forced caste segregation with frontline reassignments and re-education is not good.

Jerks who will lobotomize or murder anyone who who they don't like. Use unethical methods of control of their population by a caste in their species of unknown origins. Tend to sterilize populations they conqueror into their empire so they can't have children to rebel, while allowing those who peacefully enter to still reproduce. Yeah, totally good.

>castrating non Tau
Colonialism is bad, user

patrol detachments if you have the points to spare

>dedicated caste system
>communism

On paper, none, in reality, depends how many testicles he has in mis mechanical pincers

He can, it'll get really unpleasant though

No, but he can probably preform one.

Define good.

>Does that sound positive to you?
If the other alternative is extinction, yes, yes it does.

>And by the way, GW was founded by left wingers.
So?
I ain't left or right wing. My views don't fit on that antique scale.

>imperium education

>fascist dictatorship

So you've never read the lore, then. Because if you had, you'd know governors are given leeway to govern any way they please so long as they respect the imperial faith and pay the tithe. There are Imperial democracies, republics, trade consortiums, conglomerates, communes, and every other thing that has ever been thought of.

Literally kill yourself you dumb shitstain.

>How much political pull does the Ad Mech have in the imperium?
A lot, especially if you want something more advanced than a rock.
>Can a magos tell an inquisitor to fuck off?
Yes, but they don't say it to their faces. They just still do whatever the fuck they want while pretending to comply
>Can the Ad Mech designate a planet for exterminatus?
Pffffahaha. They build the planet killing weapons, and they are very good at convincing the High Lords.

Fuck off xenos scum

>good
>doesn't employ broadsides