All in on eth

i have around 30k should i go all in on ETH or wait for dip?

What the fuck why not diversify? Throwing 30k at a slow moving crypto is not the way to grow your stack.

i usually don't receommend going all in on one coin...

BUUTTT..

ETH is the crypto of fuckin 2018, 88 of the top 100 coins on CMC right now are built on ethereum, this shit is gonna 10x by EOY 2018

Put it in Ripple

It's a blue chip. You need to take risks in the altcoin jungle before you can find the treasure.

Classic and have 300k next week.

ETH will make you richer in 2018 than anything else, you sound like an impatient moon-chaser.

so its at a good price now or do i wait?

ETH is always at a 'good' price, timing ETH is fuckin impossible and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

what's wrong with moonchasing?

losing percentages and having shit coins. You could have just bought ETH and be a winner.

>tfw have 105 ETH

What am I in for in 2018?

15k in Eth
5k in shitcoins

The price will rattle around in this +/- 8 range for another week and then go back to it's ath.

Do this. Or average in your stack.

It will probably go to zero after EOS launch

lmao all those "ether killer" shitcoins will go to zero after casper launch.

Serious question, does the Ethereum wallet ever finish installing? I know it needs to sync to the blockchain every time it's used, but once the main syncing is done, is it pretty quick? I swear it's installing since like 3 days. My computer and internet connection are pretty slow, but I'm surprised at the time this takes.

Forget ever syncing the ETH wallet if you're not using a SSD. Use mew or metamask.

I'll give it one or two more days just in case, but will likely end up doing that, thanks.

>10k ETH
>10k LTC
>10k split equally in OMG, PPT, VERI
>SALT if you wanna diversify even more

when does eos launch

you need to buy eth to buy most shitcoins, which is where the real money is

if your eth growth outperforms your shitcoins, then you need to step up your game