Tradebot

I just got back my first .2
satoshibox.com/7nhnpk3wv8xfxpxrqzh38ini

You’re a little late to the party, I’ve been doing this for weeks

DELET THIS

Fuck off Rasheed no one is going to send you anything

Seriously OP, you aren’t supposed to post this or else they’ll stop helping out the little guys. That’s why they took this down for like 6 months last year

I hope no one is retarded enough to download Sandeeps malware

Banchoad

It’s an image file with the QR deposit address you dumfuck.
>png
>file size 20.22kb
You’re not too good with computers are you

They said in IRC not to post this shit and what do you do?

You’re going to ruin this for everyone

This has been so much less stressful than trading. If they take this down now I’m fucked, I’ve been doing this everyday for 2 months now

pretty sweet exit scam 1-2 months at most

Thanks guys. Just bought 100k

I got my initial investment back from this so I just keep putting my profits back in. So even if they do close up shop I’m ahead.

there's absolutely no way this is real. .1 BTC? just to download a file? That's a huge fucking level of trust, who could be dumb enough to fall for such a thing? How much does the person running that site make?

Yeah I think it's just the seller same fagging in the thread trying to trick poor retards into transferring BTC

Ill give you a hint all these ids are one faggot. I'm guessing he suckers in one or two newfag idiots with every thread

This pajeet scam is the best one yet.

A prime example of why we need flags.

MODS FOR FUCKS SAKE!

It was the best .1 I gambled. Believe me I was skeptical as fuck, but I found out about tradebot in an irc channel that’s pretty popular with whales. They basically do this to feed their bot extra trading capital for arbitrage. If you can’t lose money don’t invest pajeet

Kill yourself you pathetic faggot

every other post on Veeky Forums is a fucking scam now.

how many fucking bazingacoin threads must we endure before the mods step in

Its late afternoon in mumbai new dehli calcutta etc.

Prime pajeet hours

>I was skeptical as fuck
>but i sent my money to a random stranger anyway cuz u know i'm so skeptical

Yeah sure you did pajeet.

I hope India gets nuked.

Cuz these faggots proclaimed themselves link marines and showed how weak minded they are in here

kys pajeet

>literally buying a .png for bitcoins

Lmao