Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Crouching Catachan, Hidden Rambo Edition

Old Thread >Codex Eldar next. Some crappy metal minis can be bought again, no one cares though.
warhammer-community.com/2017/10/15/coming-soon-a-new-codex-for-the-craftworlds/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata#40k-errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit#gid=1771731034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for farsight

You can submit after disembarking

Link to Chart-user's
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit#gid=1771731034

4st for slut marines

>marbo got squatted
>rough riders got squatted
Why even play IG anymore?

That image pretty much sums up why everyone hates Slaaneshi players.

Help, I'm a guardfag and I'm thinking about starting eldar. Something wrong with me?

For conscripts and commisars and the most efficient psykers in the nonfw-game.

And any army that can beat you you find a way to ban from the store. That is WAACfaging.

You can still use Rough Riders, user. The Index is still valid.

>tfw Renegades and Heretics aren't a regular GW army with plastics despite being a huge faction in the fluff

>no top five squigs

With the new Tyranid Codex coming up, I've decided to paint up some nids.
Which hive fleet flavourwise best suits the endless swarm type of army? I don't want to have to repaint my army or be called a WAACfag

>Will never play plastic blood pact with a stalk tank

Why live?

Yeah so is that the smallest chaos marine in the 'verse, or is that woman some sort of giant?

BRING OUT THE GIMP

I love dreadnoughts! Cant stop buying them, dont send help!

hive fleets don't have special rules yet. Although they might in this upcoming codex.

Gimps crusading

Reminder that point-for-point Guard infantry are more durable than marines.

Chaos and jeanstealer sisters of battle when?

>blue hair
Tumblr pls go.

Also, why are nids the jobbers of Catachan fluff? Sergeant Manslab stabbed this, Corporal Boneflex shanked that.

>Superior Tactical Training Creed + Kell + Pask
>Creed orders 6 squads on average, need no smelly Ogryn to tank snipers for him, Kell lets people reroll Ld, Pask orders two tanks.
>Cadian Shock troopers reroll everything if they stood still
>Cadian tanks reroll ones if they didn't move. Better plasma.
>Other armies may get one tank commander with two orders, OR a Company Commander with 3 orders (+Laurels) without Kell bodyguard of +1 Order & reroll Ld (unless Cadian too)
How can non-Cadians compete?

How can Mordians compete ;_;

how long can /yourdudes/ move in frozen time Veeky Forums?

The marine's on his knees ready to servivce demon cock for his mistress.

Remember that point-for-point Ork infantry are more durable than both marines and guard.

by running something more interesting than a gun line

Oh, you can do that too? Good for you

>most efficient psykers
Really?

except he's still tiny. He's so small that she could wear his power armor.

In case you didn't know, space marines are larger than humans. Significantly larger.

>Superior Tactical Training Creed + Kell + Pask
It's better to run Superior Tactical Training Company Commander + Kell and use the order stratagem and the Laurels. Then you get 6 ordered units on average, plus 3 additional orders that also have a chance to jump to more targets.

The best mental discipline is thinking about the Emperor at all times.

40 points for a full smite. Primaris psykers are great.

Point to a more points efficient smite.

so what's the hivemind fucker up to now that his primarch is back? is tigger kill?

until you compare them to power armor GK and then they get shit on.

Hello, I have collected for 15 years but never played 40k and I want to start. Are players allowed to include multiple regiments in their army? I have lots of steel legion, cadians and mordians.

But thats wrong. Guard are more durable than boyz, no question.

are my wip alpha legion berserkers cool enough to let you ignore the lore rape?

Using Superior Tactical Training. That makes non-Cadians even less by comparison!

Character rules are a better defense than power armor.

You need to re-check your math then because you're wrong.

I always forget about smite.

Anyone know of Issac Clark like helmets? Want some for my mining world IG/GSC. Just finished replaying Dead Space don't judge me.
Nids are don't really have specializations nor rules to rep that. They're suppose to be a highly adaptable army thats constantly evolving. Just paint them up however you want and later when the codex comes out just say they are the swarmy hivefleet

Anything counts as an assassination tecnique as long as the target ends up dead, user.

nope, try again.

That fucking top five squig roll got me a couple threads ago, I legitimately copied and pasted that shit into my browser and was befuddled for a second

short answer yes
long answer is that you get some special rules if your detachment is all one regement, but you can just bring multiple detachments
basically the game is flexible enough to let you do pretty much whatever you want
also hope you have fun getting started user

What PDF reader is everyone using? The windows browser seems to scuk compared to chrome, but I can't seem to mouse over the errata in chrome.

Visually or playing all regiments with their rules benefits?

>tfw nobody is excited about Eldar this weekend

He's clearly a twink-boi marine you idiot.

The models can be whatever you like.

As for Regiment doctrines, each detachment can only use 1 doctrine.

I don't see any lore rape, just Alpha Legionaries using whatever tactics are necessary.

anyone got that guy from fist of the north star holding a stick of dynamite and saying "hey whatever works"?
basically that

10/10 id suck her ears

>PDF reader
THE pdf reader, adobe reader? Unless you're on linux or some shit there is no need for an alternative.

Sumatra

I will be if spirithost gets fun rules

Can't wait for the Stratagem that allows Dark Reapers to shoot twice and without line of sight or whatever.
Fucking Eldar

by being ebin snibers :DDDDDD

whos that big nigga who is standing on the ruins of a gw store?

Yeah dude

I mean, I'd rape me some elfdar too.

Just make sure the fucking new guy doesn't blab about it to the commissar.

Leviathans are my favorite for the powerful and menacing look of them! What's your favorite?

maybe shes like the lady from 'fabius bile: primogenitor' a BIG ass lady

>using cuckedsource software.

is it just a law of the universe that any elf ears are erogenous zones?

>using malware ridden 3rd party software
How's the botnet treating you?

Not that user, but the NEW Pdf reader is laggy and sucks ass.
I didn't update since 2009, and it ran smooth. Shouldn't have updated, dammit.

thanks cunt

fuck off elves

Guard are more durable against

Lasguns
Bolters
Heavy Bolters
Assault Cannons

So where are Orks winning exactly?

The uniqueness of hivefleets is very minor atm. You have to speculate based on fluff descriptions.

Behemoth is the oldest and had a single overwhelming path through the galaxy, nearly wrecking the ultramarines homeworld. I'd guess any fleet tactics/genus mutations would be direct and nasty and probably "old classic" nids like hordes and fexes.

Kraken had multiple tendrills and caused the largest shadow in the warp as it surrounded the target. An infamous kraken zoanthrope got into an infinity circuit and wiped out a craftworld solo. Probably outflanking and psykers.

Leviathan came up from below the galactic plane and attacked multiple places at once and is the most recent fleet. Deepstrike and/or flyer focused tactics.

The next biggest fleet is Hydra but that's little more than fanfiction and GW would have to be very desperate if they go for more than 3 fleets. You could just paint up your own unique scheme and call it whatever you want once the book comes up.

Considering they're erogenous zones for real women too, I'd say it's more of a woman thing.

Everything on an elf is erogenous, just the ears more so.

Damn, I figured as much. On one hand I'm really liking the direction GW is taking with personalizing your army with faction based "chapter tactics".

On the other hand I'm really picky about things like this so I'm either going to go for Hive fleet Leviathan since its supposedly the "largest" or wait for the codex to come out before painting my dudes.

I mean i think everyones ears are erogenous zones

No buttnet on my computer since I've personally inspected every line of code installed here. Thanks gnu.

its probably a guy in that armour knowing eldar

yes
>mfw I just realized I dont actually have any elf images anymore

>GW stamp still on the resin

wtf man

>implying I care about xeno releases
Imperium or bust, the only good thing xenos are good for is rape

false

>On the other hand I'm really picky about things like this so I'm either going to go for Hive fleet Leviathan since its supposedly the "largest" or wait for the codex to come out before painting my dudes.
Leviathan is mostly dead now. It got rekt at Baal.

WTF is wrong with his neck?

Is he Slaaneshi?

god I love the look of Behemoth

Everything.

And unlike conscripts, they don't need to be propped up by a commisar.

Thought you said you were going to remove the "games workshop" from the rubble, user.

Hmm, your HFY levels must be low.
Recommend reading Starship Troopers before considering becoming transxenos, it's a one way procedure.

>tfw you've never nibbled on a girls ears or had a girl nibble on yours
>sad.gay

nevar forget, user

Please can we not talk about the siege of Baal it triggers me to no end

>below the galactic plane
I still don't understand what this means.

fuck you giraffes are pure

>sad.gay
Gays are pretty easy, you could just offer a gay dude a bj for an ear nibble and I'm sure he'd let you nibble his ear.

im gonna be totally honest, i planned on sanding that off then i got drunk yesterday and sprayed its base coat on, ill have to throw something over it to cover it up

Show your work, because I seriously don't believe you.

Also, I was talking about infantry squads not just conscripts.

THAT TYRANIDS HAVE SURROUNDED THE GALAXY, EVERYONE IS FUCKED!

The last Made to Order was Blood Bowl right? The one with High Elves and Lizardmen? Or did I miss something in between? These look pretty sweet, I'll have to grab a couple of the Rogue Trader Farseers.

I somehow doubt GW itself does

I mean you can always just make up a reason why the Hive Mind would decided to focus on smaller stuff. Have them land on some real shitty planets were the majority of the biomass is underground in cramped tunnels, or the planet is suffering from nuclear winter and there isnt enough biomass/cost effective to make the big boys. From there fluff it that the Hive Mind decided it was a good enough tactic for now.