A New Breed of Skaven

We've made a new breed of Skaven. One able to control-master the Man Things and kill them. They work very well at that job.

I think you want /trash/. They have a nice thread for people who want to boink furry females.

Oh lordy lou, tell me more.

[Confuse and scared rat noises]

Something something musk.

That thing is a male isn't it?

Are there any Skaven texts or fictions I can read? I have a itch for Misadventures of skavens doing skaven things in the most humorous way that a skaven can. Feels are optional.

Hmm. Yeah, I might be tempted to sell out the human race for a bit of that. I mean fuck those guys, anyway, what have they done for me lately?

Last Skaven thread I saw had small, scared skaven get molested by various humans and a dwarf.

Well no wonder the Skaven scribes never come out. Besides naturally hating all that is not skaven, some random man-thing comes out of nowhere and demands sexual intercourse with you, possibly pinning the poor skaven scribe to a wall and preparing to show him the "Emperors mercy". Man-things are horrible, yes-yes. Still, I would like just a adventure thread about skaven trying to make it big in the world.

I know that the concept has a good reason for existing, but I feel like a lot of mileage could be gotten out of the idea that various Imperials they meet just refuse to believe that they're real.

Tell me if I'm way of course, but something like them hitting a town at night, findings things for whatever purpose and the average Imperial going like "the hell you beastmen doing out here from the deep woods rummaging through trash" when they get seen? Now that I think about it, can any sort of creature play nice with the Empire while doing stuff from within? Any sort of misadvenure will be nice with a skaven group, if it is possible to web a story from it, or for laughs.

My spelling would be improved more if the bloody auto correct works as it should.

So what prevents them from deciding that getting headpats and ear scritches as a human's waifu is a better deal than working for skaven?

Can they beat the cock?

Maybe that's the whole ploy. They make you think they prefer being at your side and being a loving relationship, but is part of the skavens plan to lure them into that false sense of security and backstabbing you as god,(the horn rat of course), intended. Also I'm saying this now:They are not women. Skaven always designate thier women as baby's factories, so most likely it is a feminine rat boy. Less that's your thing of course.

And worship the Horny Rat
It is now.

What if the Lizardmen send their own version of controlling man but to stop skaven from controlling man? Would this be some love/hate triangle of getting the mans attention to use them for their own benefit? Sounds like some anime hijinks, only instead the MC being bullied by Feminine boy skaven and a female Lizard girl from the Lizardman to rule his action/body.

Well, they've built aqueducts.

QUEEEEEEEEEEK!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK FUCK THE ELF THINGS

Okay maybe this isn't just some excuse to fap it to femme skaven. Maybe this could be used as a fun romp between Skaven and non-Skaven in fun adventures and

Oh. Oh no. It's just fetish fuel. No user, no OP. I dare not enter your magical realm. I dare not.

QUEEK NOT-NOT APOLOGIZING

No, this is.

Damnit, it's actually working! How can Imperial women compete?

Pic related, best skaven.

It's shit, go away.

Like this will get him to stop

>not ink eyes

How many dicks has Suirano slain in his attempts to make Lewds?

>Not Skaven
>Might be Skaven

I'm starting to think /trash/ migrated mouse monday to Veeky Forums

Not that I'm complaining.

Can't really be helped when there's so little pics to choose from. Any rat/mouse will have to make up for the lack of pure bred women shaven love, yes-yes.

>would ritual of abundant litters in her maelstrom

Deep down i always knew that we would not die because.of.our weapons but because of out dicks. Immmmm not going to complain

>Veeky Forums are totally not furries guys! We just find kobolds, dragons, skaven and gnolls hot. F..fuck Furries!

The denial.

ok

How does Veeky Forums feel about asking trish from /trash/ every now and then for mouse/ rat people? Also not a lot of Skaven fan art to work with.

No, Veeky Forums will fuck anything that looks feminine, it's been abundantly clear about that as /co/ is clear it will fuck any trap that looks good in a dress or tight spandex

How do you feel about Skaven traps?

I don't care, I don't need your validation.

Utterly insidious. Also the Skaven fembois are weird. They dont' got any chest pillows.

I'm not expecting anyone to violate the lore, but I would have liked to have seen a Skaven clan which interacts sneakily with surface dwellers, if only for the purpose of taking slaves. Like if you look over the different clans, there's experts for practically every sort of thing, so it would be neat to see even just one which still hates the surface dwellers and wants to explot and enslave them, but puts on airs to deal with them at least in secret and use subterfuge to interact with those above them.

Things like dressing up heavy and obscuring and standing or keeping to the dark, to make deals with unawares human/other criminals or trade with unscrupulous merchants.

> Not enjoying Skaven femboi's attempts to please you as she/he cuddles up on the couch with you, tickling your neck with them whiskers as hot breath goes down your neck, enticing the feelings of a passionate night to come

stop i dont want this boner

end your life as quickly and as messily as you can

Do you deny this feeling? All this work to control you for the destruction of man-things, yet the attempt to show compassion to you leaves them confused, scared of this feeling that no skaven has been felt before. Looking at you with their soft red eyes, pleading with them for you to make them understand what it is that their feeing. Walking towards them and wrapping your arms around these breed of femboi skaven, whispering into their ears that your are willing to explore this road with them, together. They can't help but hug you back, seeking warmth and protection in your arms, holding tight to you, foregoing that backstab just this once, to feel loved.

Once played a fun campaign in WHFRP 2nd edition. We were skaven, and started as skaven slaves. Them Then we could branch out however we wanted. We started in middenheims sewers, and ran around there for a while, before escaping the city and going on a small adventure by ourselves.

We never backstabbed each other, but we had a lot of paranoia like interactions whenever someone acted "too nice".

Final thoughts of soft-hearted and deluded humans before dooming themselves and likely many others.

This sounds like a Pontential All Skaven Party thread,fic I'm looking for. Is there more good sir?

>denial
Veeky Forums is very adamant about being both furries, scalies and generally degenerate thrash, that makes/d/ shiver. At least the part that isnt also Veeky Forums frequents.

Which like OP said, they have the breed skaven that mastered in controlling the man-things, through their tender little hearts. It's devious really, though this is the skaven as well, how long till their plans get torn apart by good ole fashion backstabbings and petty squabbles?

in my erp campaign skaven had addictive cum

Thanquol interacts with humans a lot and bribes officials and such. He can even speak their language somewhat.

GET GET THE FUCK OUT MOULDER THING

It was an integral part of the campaign,
as big a threat to the kingdom as the expansive demon empire just next door

Was it slaneesh again? Honestly her/him and the the Horn Rat should drop the charade and date already. You can cut the sexual tension with a warp hammer.

Not even a Warhammer campaign, just copypasted the skaven race into renaissance fantasy.

It has to be, females are too precious.

Can't they just use the warp stones to make more female skaven? Like any captured thing they can convert them horribly into more females.

Eh, I dont have time to make a full story of it. Perhaps another day I'll make a thread for it, it was quite some time ago, and much of it is quite fuzzy.

None of these are Skaven

Threads like this on Veeky Forums make me less sorry that I have a femmeboi/femmeboi smutfic idea in which a Skaven-esque ratfolk assassin finds himself outwitted by his human mage "target", who instead magically dominates him, tenderly rapes him, and ultimately reduces the ratfolk to being his loving, pregnant boiwaifu.

Hot

There's quite a few in-lore examples of skaven secretly dealing with nobles, wizards or criminal gangs. The skaven provide information, assassination services, rare magical ingredients, gold and in return get paid in warpstone or request favours from the humans. Of course it's a "pact with the devil" type of relationship and it usually ends badly.

The lore also has a few mentions of skaven clans who have, or used to have, official diplomatic relationships with faraway nations such as Araby or Cathay.

You don't need a clan for that. It's fair to assume that Skaven just do that shit.

Gotrek & Felix are sort of honorary skaven novels, given how often Thanquol shows up. He's basically Doctor Claw.

w-wew user
was the mage the one that actually hired him?

I'm pretty sure there are small amounts of female Skaven that are not baby factories.

Since bloodbowl is part of the Warhammer fantasy universe, weren't there poorly sculpted models of female Skaven cheerleaders?

I also remember reading a book from "Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay" that had a female Grey Seer. Any Skaven born with white fur and horns is obviously chosen by the horned rat, so tampering with females born with these traits would be a sacrilege.

Also, Skaven train anyone that can manipulate the winds of magic. Eshin Sorcerers, Plague priests, and Warlock Engineers don't have the white fur and horns of the Grey Seers, but are still magical. It would make the most sense that while female Skaven are more rare than males (about 1 in 10), the amount of magic users available is drastically rarer than that. It would be foolish to not utilize the talent of the occasional female magic user.

Rats are garbage and you should feel bad for wanting to fuck them.

YOU'RE garbage.

The original creator of those pics is on F List. Look up Clan Sniek.

Damn it, you should know the rules by now: Don't make Veeky Forums confused and horny. Nothing good ever comes of making Veeky Forums confused and horny!

Where did this come from? It's not on the artist's fa...

But user, im just horny

He doth protest too much.

rats are cute but I hate skaven and their portrayels in fantasy

Rats are clean, empathetic, social animals

Once the WH40k crowd wake up and scrape the cheeto dust from their beards, gonna be a lot of cries of "Heresy!" in here

Headtaker is mostly from the point of view of skaven, predominantly Queek.

>implying 40kids even know what skaven are

Fuck you for making me remember that book and movie this early in the mornning, user.

Nicodemus was totally a Grey Seer. He even got done in by backstabbing.

They do tend to become a hell of a lot more aggressive and violent in overcrowded conditions though, which is pretty much the day-to-day state of Skaven burrows.

No "rat king" skaven? In overcrowding situations those disgusting things are created. all the tails tangled up in a knot...

Her head is fucking tiny...

>Humanity killed through STD's
They didn't deserve to live desu

And don't forget the wine.

>was the mage the one that actually hired him?
Hadn't considered that angle, but would be a neat touch. Thanks.

>him

whew lad

>Skaven-esque ratfolk assassin finds himself outwitted by his human mage "target", who instead magically dominates him
>His, him

but that's lewd

and gay

RATS ARE GROSS!

So are people.

So, if a Skaven got out and away from other Skaven for a significant period of time, would their behavior change?