What`s the origin of your humans?

What`s the origin of your humans?
Are there different variations, like in Elder Scrolls?

Some start in Qeynos and some start in Freeport.

Cunts.

Humans where the first to be made from god in his image, they are the race who own the right to rule over the mortal kingdoms with a Iron fist... or so they like to believe. In actuality every other race put something from themselves into making humanity as a Slave Race. Dragons started this project as a gift for God. God got angery and fucked the world up. its at this point where there was a massive power vacuum and primitive man not knowing anything filled the gap.

From northern-living forest primates, assumably.

>Are there different variations, like in Elder Scrolls?
Those...those are racial phenotypes. Are there actually settings that don't have such a thing?

Dragon Age, I guess. There are some lighter and darker humans, as well as nigger-esque ones, but they are the same under the system.
Elder Scrolls humans are kinda different. For example, Nords and Redguards are more warrior-inclined and Bretons are more magey, while Imperials are cross-class.

Redguards and Nords also happen to be from a different timeline/universe.

My humans are descendants of Hyperboreans -- ancient, pale, white, tall, Nordic denizens from the 'black sun' who came to inhabit the polar regions of the earth, and, who, after migrating further south into lands such as Africa, miscegenated with ape-like creatures and sprang a process of devolution.

Just like real life

>What`s the origin of your humans?
Same as most of other races, fragments of the primordial humanoids. The latter were desintegrated by what was the only god because they rebelled against it.

Nothing affecting rules, although I'm thinking of making backgrounds representing different ethniticies/nations.

Dunno, they'd have their theories but it's one of those questions which are easier to not answer.

I like you user.

Are they? I've never heard of it. Care to redpill us?

My nigga

I don't get it

>in-setting
Nobody knows.
>ooc
Evolution programmed by unknowable, ancient deities beyond reality responsible for a thousand dimensions, each terrible in their own unique ways.

Is there a dimension which is more terrible than the rest?

They are an abomination of apes taken and uplifted by horrific things that had snuck onto the world in its formation. These beings were gifted with power stolen from the broken serpentfolk empire, their leaders becoming gods. Thus were the precursors to humanity born. When these precursor peoples grew to powerful and slipped out of the abominations control, these beings used their great power to call folded a section of space attempting to rain down asteroids upon the planet to annihilate their unruly servants.

The gods of every race helped prevent most of the asteroids from falling to the world, but the precursors lost many of their gods, their empire utterly destroyed, their people scattered to the many lands of the world. From there they lost much of their power and became humans.

Its old timey racist pseudoscience. You're not supposed to get it.

Is it bad if the creation of man in your setting is told through a mythology of various layers of metaphoric epics and historical events,where it's intentionally impossible to decipher whether or not an event actually happened historically or whether it's just a story meant to explain something - where the lines between fiction and facts are intentionally kept vague at best?

Yes, _____ours._____

Go back to 1920 and you might get it.

My humans are creations of a higher power, one which has possibly put them together with the rest of creation before going away to work on another project.

Just like real life.

I get it, but let's divide Veeky Forums from /realworldanditsproblems/. There are some people around who might disagree and I really would like if the thread was not derailed.

>expecting /pol/fags and /leftypol/fags to think they aren't supposed to insert race and politics into literally everything
They're autistic, they don't understand the concept of "your thing doesn't belong in everything". Think of all the shit the sonic, horsefucker and 40k fanbases have tried to shoehorn their shit into, it's the same thing.

Considered God's creation. Were originally just our normal humans born from monkeys. The God is just a human dude that ascended to divinity through science, help from his bros and a lot of innocent deaths.

>I can't see the difference between species and culture

fuck, whites back then were like how high elves treat humans

And Bretons are part elf.

I still can't get over how World of Warcraft canon is literally /pol/'s wet dream, where all humans descend from 12 feet tall vikings. Also, non-white civilizations don't exist.

As far as Redguards go their from a future epoch where they learned to sword so good one of them accidentally split an atom while showing off his sweet moves and nuked the place, they then 'traveled through zigzags' and went to a previous epoch to escape destruction.

If that doesn't make sense, well there is this whole thing about geography in the eldar scrolls world actually being tied to temporal bullshit that I am in no way qualified to explain.

Have a time traveling homo in lieu of an explanation..

Precursor higher life forms, who through ideological differences, ended up as "angels and demons" to our realm

What a tweest

>WE WUZ EMPERORS N SHIET
Go back to your mudhut, Hans. Let the Meds do all the real work.

Some retard decided to try to massbreed elves with orcs in hopes of creating a better race of slaves, overtime more and more of them managed to escape into the wilds where they formed a viable breeding population. Fast forward about a millennium and now they've subjugated most of the known world and displaced the races from which they're originally bred from.

>He thinks that meds are a race

>Its old timey racist pseudoscience. You're not supposed to get it.
>Pseudoscience
I don't think you know what it means

Humans came from Primordial Chaos, like most sapient races.
After fall of Zere, there were few or so significant groups.

>Northerners
Humans that even prior to fall of Zere lived up north or in families of Caowe.
>Zerean vagrants
After Zere fell, lot of Zerean families fled their homeland and ended up around continents. Some mixed with northerners.
>Desw Honoraries
Desw Empire to East has rather significant human minority, who originate from large number Zerean scholars who managed to get asylum from Desw by selling arcane secrets.
>Desert dwellers
Those who remained in Zere and had to witness its desertification.

Overall human population is small and fragmented, with some being discriminated against.
Caowe, another race, share rather similar biology, but remain distinct species - they are about closest cousins, and good allies of humanity.

My setting is a fantasy JRPGland. Humans are unique in that they're from offworld. Some European mages settled the primary setting in the 13th century via a big teleportation ritual to escape modernism. Humans in this new planet have only been around for a few centuries and brought numerous Earth customs with them (they're also nearly 100% white), including their type of magic, which is generally more advanced and powerful than the magical theories that had existed independently.

Basically, human mages understand far better the essence of magic as a type of will-based imposition on reality, while the natives generally believe it to be a manifestation of elemental forces and divine influence. They aren't strictly wrong, but it's kind of like the difference between playing with airsoft at an arena versus fighting in WWII.

Creation of the goddess of love. Pity is that love is not always healthy, reciprocated, or even wanted. It also explains why they are able to mate with most other species.

I want /pol/ to leave.

Fake quote, btw.

>Penial is a time traveler
Explain with proofs please.

There is no proof because MK's bullshit isn't canon.

>Wrote the story
>non canon

ok

New management user, they like what he writes that hooks the nerds but reserve the right to veto anything they consider problematic. Knowing Bethesda, that's anything resembling a complex narrative.

>PELIN-EL [which is] "The Star-Made Knight" [and he] was arrayed in armor [from the future time].
> Pelinal called out Haromir of Copper and Tea into a duel at the Tor, and ate his neck-veins while screaming praise to Reman, a name that no one knew yet.

My humans are/were the first race, created as a collaboration between all of the gods as a sort of peace measure.
Eventually the gods started bickering again, leading their most loyal human followers in different geographic directions, divinely influencing their natural evolution.
Those who had no strong loyalty to any of the gods were locked into a temporal stasis.
As of ~150 years prior to the game start, the great grandchildren of those same humans were discovered, no longer suspended and with a functional society.
The reason for this is one of the setting's overarching questions/plots. And I'm leaving it largely unanswered unless my players come up with something sufficiently neat.

Please go back to your containment board.