It is so obvious

How are you not in this yet?

The most pressing crypto fear meme is the inability to cash out your crypto. This literally completely solves it.

Do you like to convert your crypto to fiat? Payfair.

Do you like to evade taxes when you cash out? Payfair.

Do you hate the bullshit coinbase monopoly? You bet your ass payfair is the answer.

It's actually comical this shit is 4 mil right now. See you fags at 100x

fuck man how heavy are your bags? you've been shilling this shit non stop

i bought when it first hit ED and ive finally broken even thank fuck. gonna keep holding though

truth. got shilled a couple days ago and im already up 50%.

did some more research and this thing is a mission to pluto.

the only bad thing about it is you gotta but on etherdelta.
cant wait for it to hit a real exchange. gona make mad gains.

what was your buy price? did it dip after it hit?

PPP PP PEEE EEEE EFFFF FFFF AAARRRRR

Is there any wallet that support PFR ? Feel bad to leave them on ED

I keep mine on ED too. You can use myetherwallet but you have to manually add it. Watch a video if you dont know how.

>Implying its 1 guy shilling

This coin is growing fast and so is the community. The project is promising so start expecting to hear more people talk about it.

like 0.00004 rofl. i got punished hard but im glad i held on. the market cap for this shit is tiny

please pajeet, dont change your ip just to reply to me

damn so much for being an early adopter.
at least you're up now.
this thing is gona keep blowing up. just gotta hold tight cause this rocket is taking off.

DELETE DELETE DELETE

Go to the telegram, this is literally confido 2.0.

This person kept grilling the team on important issues and they literally had no response. The creators don't even know what "escrow" means lol

They probably deleted the messages, but it was genuinely hilarious.

This will probably go up at least a bit because this is crypto and people are retarded and don't do due diligence, but just be careful, this is seriously confido 2.0

>it’s only on etherdelta

I like the concept and would like to get in before it hits big exchanges but etherdelta just fucks me over every time I try to use it

same thing happened with publica (pbl)

i just have to try and avoid micro cap coins like this until the price levels out. its waiting for the optimum buy in price that kills me. waited too long with verify and now look at it rofl

Dont delete. My bags are full. Spread the word.

it's going to blow up super fast because the project doesn't seem to take long to finish if you look at the roadmap

im on the telegram. and you can believe what you want, but that guy was kinda trolling them hard. he kept comparing them to venmo and kept asking specifics about the escrow part (which would be clear if he researched).
you also gotta take into account that the devs are russian, and though they communicate fine, english is a second to them.

at least you can pick out projects that dont stagnate.
i find it hard to find ultra low market cap coins that dont fizzle into nothing

ok so this is at 3-4 mill mcap the only direction from there is up and even if it flops it will sit at above 10m which would be x2.5 already so a real nobrainer imo

>bought snovio when it first hit ED
>it was trading at a 50% discount from ico price
>dips 40% more after i bought in
>sold at a small loss
>goes up 1000% a few weeks later

i have the ability to pick the shitcoins just not the patience

ummm... no, the guy was bringing up extremely good points and stumping the shit out of the founders, who aren't even developers... they don't know how to code, any of them.

Do you guys even know how payfair works? It's LITERALLY dumb vaporware with zero potential to be used in the real world.

Escrow companies are insured, and act as a second pair of eyes for contracts the insure large sums of money (usually for real estate, shipping cargo, etc) are sent to the right places. They are liable for mistakes which is why they are insured, hence, you are PROTECTED when you use them.

Payfair calls themselves a "escrow" protocol but it's literally just shitty venmo. No one would ever send large amounts of money across pay fair, why?

1) there is no insurance on your money or back up plan. So if something goes wrong, whoops! You've just lost all your money!

2) The money gets "released" when a random guy selected through payfair decides your funds should be released. You don't know who this person is or what his qualifications are. He could be a 14 year old boy who is in charge of making sure the conditions of your contract are met and the funds are released.... Do you see anything wrong with this? Such as he decides to troll you and release the funds when conditions have clearly not been met? It is untraceable, you'd never find out who this person is.

The founders claim there is a "reputation" system, but that's completely fucking retarded. There is no liability and you are getting RANDOM PEOPLE to judge your escrow conditions and RELEASE YOUR MONEY. I hope you understand the ridiculous nature of this block chain.

I am betting you the Russian pajeets simply saw the word "escrow" and said, HMMM LETS MAKE A BLOCKCHAIN USING THAT WORD. Boom, condido 2.0 aka Pay fair was born.

This is literally the stupidest project I've ever seen. Buy if you want since it'll probably go up some more but there are so many other better things you could buy. Very stupid to buy this

damn, yea just trust yourself.

i dont go into too many coins but i did get RCN @$.11 and NULS @$.75
now after i research i just listen to my instincts to feel out if a coin is bullshit. hasn't failed too bad yet (knock on wood)

lol. learn some shit son. ill just break down point #2 cause im not trying to write an essay.

for the escrow it will be 3 people who are all anonymous to each other and to the people making the transaction, it is all random. The transaction only goes through after 3 consecutive approvals.Their will be a ratng system and the people acting as escrows also put their own PFR tokens at stake if they start fucking around. they have no reasons to act like dipshits and lose their own money.

youre telling me instead of getting payed to do their job and click a couple buttons, someone is gona purposely fuck up and lose their own money too? i dont think so.

>are you telling me random people on the internet might fuck people over instead of collecting their monopoly money

Are you even listening to yourself? This will NEVER replace escrow companies. It is the stupidest idea ever. You would understand if you ever had money, but you clearly don't otherwise you'd instantly sense the bullshit behind this scam project.

Nice FUD. Still accumulating?

you know, maybe you're right. It might all crumble. but there is no reward without risk, and i have a good feeling about this one.
I guess we'll see in 3 months who was right.

by the way, your money would be safe. You would need 3 consecutive strangers to act retarded against their own interest to cause any real damage.
I just don't see that happening.

also escrow is only an option. it can be P2P if you want.
but the escrow will offer more security for the buyer and seller. (not less)

Where do I buy this shitcoin pajeet?

Daaamn. Your fud got recked.
Please senpai teach me your shilly ways.

EtherDelta

I know these are crazy times full of lies and deceit, but I assure you I am not fudding to accumulate this shit coin. It is the dumbest, scammiest coin I've ever personally researched.

At least BCPT just admits they're like Venmo. Pay Fair is a complete joke. Buy at your own risk, I'm sure you'll make some money on it but I just don't know why anyone would buy this over other coins.

Yes it's low market cap, but if it hits any significant level beyond it's current cap, it will begin to face extreme scrutiny and will collapse instantly. So maybe the most you'll get is 2x? Just be ready to cash out or you will lose it all.

Have you asked yourself how people will interpret conditions of the escrow? How the fuck will anonymous people know if the conditions have been met? Photo evidence from my iphone? Think about a real world use case for pay fair. So many problems come up.

Anyone doing important business will simply use an escrow company. It's like $1000 bucks and you can sleep peacefully at night. I've used escrow companies many times, you get assigned an agent and they do all the work for you, they're amazing.

Some things don't need to be revolutionized by blockchain.... lol

dude, the escrow will probably mostly be used to sell large amounts of crypto. I mean. maybe if it catches on other industries might dabble, but really it is to trade coins.
Once again, the escrow is only part of payfair. it can be p2p if thats what you're into.

it's like localbitcoins with a other people making sure everything goes as planned.

and please keep expressing your doubts. m sure other people have wondered the same, and i'd be glad to help you and them understand.

You're not answering my question. Who in their right mind would trust a huge financial transaction to 3 random people "to verify" by unknown methods? The founders have no described this process in detail at all, which means they don't know.

In fact, when that dude was grilling them, they literally said "they don't know" how the verification will work....

WHAT??? This project is laughable. It's like the three stooges tried to make a crypto coin because they pulled the word "escrow" out of a hat.

because these 3 people will be getting paid money, you know the thing everybody wants.
and if the decision of all 3 does not match then it doesn't go through.

we will see. an updated whitepaper will be released after new years.
only time will tell.

i think we're supposed to fuck now after all this back and forth. let's agree to disagree.
i agree to get rich and you agree to stay poor.

Why are you speaking on behalf of the founders as if you know how it will work? Literally they themselves have publicly stated in their telegram that they don't know.

>i agree to get rich and you agree to stay poor.

lol. ok buddy. have fun with you $50 investment