Lets have a filename thread. What could go wrong?

No. This decision tree is the end of civilization. Hold yourself, and others, to a standard, damnit!

>I don't want to be arsed to find a new group, so I'm just gonna keep playing whit shitters and whining about it on Veeky Forums like it's in no way my own fault!

Not the part of the tree which is a problem

Source? Google just brings up a load of unrelated comic pages.

>Maxed-out Bluff.gif

>BBEG
Ugh.

>Ugh.
faggot

What, has the term gone out of style or something?

that last paragraph

Nah. It's just that one autistic sperglord who has taken offense at the term.

now that's a BS Uruk if i saw any

>killing your past self using your future self in a room that represents the endless cycle of your existenve

>Area Liberated

>immune to combat, stealth, ranged

So what, do you need to lure him into an explodable fire, then dark souls him while riding a troll?

are edits ok?

The Legacy of Kain was some good shit.

Nah, just fire is enough to remove most of his buffs, I think. Facing him with a Caragor will actually buff him from the anger.

>tfw moslems removed.jpg

Templars never removed Muslims, they even protected Muslim caravans that were vital for the trade that supported the Crusader kingdoms after the Latin kingdoms basically abandoned them and went back home once Jerusalem was captured by the First Crusade.

Off the top of my head, there's an account from an Italian of a Templar, newly arrived in the Holy Land, trying to help a Muslim man pray in (what he thought was) the correct direction and another account by a Egyptian Muslim who had a Templar defend him from a mob of angry Christian merchants.

The idea that Templars were Islamic State: Christian Edition is a dumb meme that manages to find favour with both idiotic Western liberals wanting to virtue-signal and also Islamist demagogues wanting to stir up anti-Christian/Western bias amongst other Muslims.

I can't even....

its madeup

>Year of Our Lord 017.M2
>Still believing everything you read on the internet

Since we're already off topic. I just managed to make a level 51 captain in Shadow of War, because I didn't know about their weaknesses getting eliminated when they level up. I'm level 20.

I recognize that Spider-Man pic!

>Not immune to wraith stun
EZ game; EZ life

well, during the first crusade, they did remove muslims from Jerusalem
and jews
and christians armenians
and basicically everyone who was in the city
it was one hell of a siege

Stormwatch: Team Achilles. Not sure which issue, but I recognize the artsyle and the Leader, Giant

And this is why the age of consent should be 15.

Hehe. The post-soviet shithole I call my homeland has AoC of 15. If you're virgin still virgin by then you're considered late bloomer.

kek

Looking for better filenames for this as well as

The Templar didn't exist during the First Crusade.

Why the fuck do I always laugh so hard when I see this?

is good

ah true, i thought we were speaking about crusaders in general

Need to switch bottom left and bottom right.

You're awesome!

You're not the only one. I just cried a little while laughing. Hadn't laughed like this in a while.

Good taste user.