New player to the group

>new player to the group
>she wants to play a tiefing, Aasimar, or some other ridiculous race or class.
How do you deal with this?

>She

Pussy pass. She can do whatever she likes as long as she keeps bringing her boobs over.

>She
Welp, you've got no hope user. It's not like talking to women is an option or anything. Maybe you should just give up on the hobby forever.

>She
As long as it's not homebrew, I allow it.

Have sex with her xD

I let her play a tiefling, aasimar, or some other ridiculous race or class. My campaign takes place in a ridiculous world of magic, after all.

Nothing wrong with Tieflings or Aasimar if your setting has plans.

But fucking make sure people react to the part demon/celestial murder hobo.

>"Okay. Game's on Saturday."

you can grow a nutsack and tell her no

let her know about the advantages, dificulties, drawbacks and disadvantages

then remember that there is a small chance you will get to fuck her and say yes anyway

You say "Sure, here's the relevant lore on tieflings/aasimar in this setting. Remember to read it because these are relatively setting-specific races. See you on Saturday."

Why would you have a problem with someone playing a Tiefling or an Aasimar?

Uh, can you not be a literal Male Human Fighter shitlord for once?

I deal with it by not playing DnD.

Run a fucking dungeon crawl/hexcrawl instead of your shitty unwritten novel.

Give her the D

In all seriousness, just let her have her fun user, seriously. Might even get your dick wet if you can manage to stick your inch-long prick in her

>Letting woman into your hobby

Inform her about the background and about the skill it takes to rp someone like this in a serious manner.
Offer an alternative that is way easier but still exotic - half-elf for example. Inform her about that race, too.
See if I can fulfill her wish in any other way. If not, try to compromise.

If she still wants to play a complicated race, do some training sessions beforehand. See if she can do. Correct her, where she fails. Guide her where she needs it.

Noobieprotection ends after two adventures.

>Noobieprotection
OP never said she was new to the hobby, just new to the group.

It's a female, what did you expected?That's pretty much what actualy happens

Explain to her why it's a bad idea. If you can't come up with a convincing argument for it being a bad idea, odds are it probably isn't such a bad idea after all, in which case you should just let her do it. Whether you let her do it or not, you should talk to her, explain what kind of game it's going to be and help her come up with a character that can work with the rest of the party.

True, my mistake.
If she is not new to the hobby, no newbie protection.
Let her play the race for one adventure. If she fails horribly, talk to her afterwards.
Either she steps up her game or changes character.

If the character build shows any promise I usually play something to try to balance it out. If it appears hopeless, though, I go full minmax and try to carry the party through. I am old and have regular access to some boobies so it's not as much of a draw for me.

It's just another "LMAO YOUR IF YOUR RACE IS NON-HUMAN ITS A SHIT CHARACTER LOLOLOLOL"

But it is.

By explaining to her that we're not playing D&D.

It's a bait thread, user.

>tiefling
Are core races ridiculous now?

But that's right. Why would anyone want to play a fantasy race when humans are so much better?

I welcome her in as we play unusual races in my game.

compared to the "traditional races" yes. many people I know that still play A dnd give it as a good example to why dnd went down hill.

Most girls on my table want to play elves, or catfolk.

Yeah, but people whine about all kinds of stupid shit.

>My new player wants to bring a fantasy race to my fantasy game

Oh man, really?

Either roll with it or say no. Say it's not right for your setting or some shit.

DM's need to grow up for fuck sake.

I let her if the system has such races implemented and they're in the same powerlevel as other races. If not we work around to reach a desired consensus.

>How do you deal with this?
"Alright, here's some cliff-notes on the setting. Character generation goes like this. If you can, please be ready by this friday, since that's when we play. If you have any questions you can text me at this number."

Oh wait, was I supposed to get abnormally angry because she wants to play something that isn't tolkienshit?

Whoa that's hilarious AND random owo

"Try something standard until you get a feel for the group."

Let them. It's not that big a deal.