/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Old thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Thread q: what is your favorite CYOA theme? (Adventure, comfort, world-building, waifu, etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14161928
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have to say, comfort.
And every CYOA has waifus...

comedy adventure

But some cyoas have better waifus, like Mox, than others

Since I posted this in the end of the thread many might miss it, I'll say it again.

"Been thinking about doing a author CYOA for a while, just want to see how many people want that and what kind of author CYOA they want."

strawpoll.me/14161928

Adventure, it's the defining CYOA genre after all.

Adventure, but I play just about anything. I can get behind a good lewd, comfy, or world builder. Waifus have their own appeal, but I dont really play them with the intent of picking a proper waifu, its more like checking the box that most appeals to me

how does an elf become queen of the orcs?

adventure, duh

>cacame awemedinade intensifies

Mostly honorary position in that the tribes are still autonomous but everyone agrees that she is fair and impartial so they take all intertribe problems to her if for some reason they don't feel like going to war about it. She can't order tribes to raise an army but can probably convince them to do it.

>Theme
Changing the world in some way.

Do the fate author CYOA. I want to summon Saber SDA

SDA would be a Rider ie the slut that dies

Worldbuilding and power fantasy but only with a nice setting.

i hope im in this

whats fate without AUO?

adventures with waifus
world-building is okay
comfort is shit tier

SDA would just ravage your butt and then ignore you

But Rider won in HF.

SDA would be a rider class servant, pic related.

>comfort is shit tier
I'd ask you to fight me but I feel too relaxed and at peace with the world to do so.
Just do what you're the happiest doing. Live long and prosper, my friend!

HF is the worst route.

Slice-of-life adventure, such as Serene Serendipity.

What authors and how many are you planning on adding to this? Two per class for a total of fourteen options sounds a decent amount but I don't know if we have enough well known authors for that.

Please make SDA like medb

What ever happened to this

Eat your heart out Lancelot.

>fourteen
>I don't know if we have enough well known authors for that.

uhhh sda, tok, beri, italics... ye im done

>SDA
>DSA
>Beri
>Tok
>Italics
>Highlander
>Bliss
>Kit
>Imaginos
>ZBG

Those are the ones that come out of my head right now

I will proofread this once I'm done

Still /r/ing any and all masochism cyoas.

I support this provided that I get to be a caster or, failing that, archer

I might try combining all the waifus in 1 page, but I'd hate to sacrifice the quality and make the text smaller.

Don't forget whoever made the Yandere builder!

>What authors and how many are you planning on adding to this?
Myself
SDA
ZBG
Berri
The Scientist
EDG
Thoth
Angelanon
Rosanon
Acheld
Symbiobro
Italics

Would add more, but I have very limited knowledge of other authors, either because I don't play their CYOAs or because they don't namefag enough to be distinguishable or don't attach their names to their CYOAs.

so what are the current classes planned? what about the extra classes ?(avenger/ruler/launcher/alter ego)

>no Proto-Finnic Holy Roman Khaganate
At least you included Finland

They're DLC, don't worry. I just need to add the core elements first.

>tfw you can summon femRosanon and spend all your command seals to break her into a dick craving cum obsessed bimbo

>So what are the current classes planned? what about the extra classes?
I have no current plans on adding extra classes. It will be the 7 classic classes.

i know i'm a nobody but add me because i said i'd fuck you once

>Enkhtuya
Whelp, guess I'm picking Mongol! Though it would be nice to convert a different empire to her religion.

Common clarity question: rank 2 is 2 points. Is that two ADDITIONAL points, for a total of 3, or 2 points total to buy ranks 1 and 2?

what about the actual HGW aspect, is it just "pick your author and go" or will there be more to it?

how will NP's work? will it be based on peoples works or personality or art?

>tfw you can summon femRosanon and spend all your command seals to break her into a dick craving cum obsessed bimbo
That's what Rosanon is there for!

What CYOAs have you made?

>What about the actual HGW aspect, is it just "pick your author and go" or will there be more to it?
You pick your author servant, you pick (or roll) opposing masters and their servants, you would also get some mage powers, weapons and pick some kind of base of operations. Might also make it possible to make an alliance with 1 opposing master and select an opposing master as you arch nemesis.

this one's probably my most popular.
i've made a few other's but i cba to post them.
1/5

Yup a total of 3, and if you want rank 3 pay 6 in total.

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

I'm sure you can find a lot of authors just by looking inside your CYOA collection

i know why im not on the list, but it still seems fitting if i make the cut

literally easiest inclusion you could make

First off, are you a girl or a trap?
You're not on the list because you're not an author?

Post some more of your CYOAs and your in (if I decide to make it).

>I'm sure you can find a lot of authors just by looking inside your CYOA collection
Hmmm, if I make it I will also include:
Maidanon (forgot to include him before)
Imaginos (don't know much about Imaginos)

i am, i made a thing

RWBY cyoa- the new one

>don't know much about Imaginos
something something SDA's other fuckbuddy

The mystery is what makes it more enticing.

yes sir {-}7

>ultimate trap
I'm on board. Tok, make it so.

For the first time ever, I'm glad to be ignored for an author cyoa.
But only because it's Tok. If someone else was doing a Fate/Author cyoa I'd want to get in like a dick on a pussy farm.

Don't make me find out the hard way.

>authors asking Tok of all people to be included
What the fuck you guys? I'd say stop whoring yourself out, but this goes even below whore standards.

I once had the exact same idea as him. You'd be allowed to choose the class and noble phantasm for your author. But alas.

Do it. I'm 100% sure it would be better than anything he shits out.

I don't know man I'm kind of sad I'm getting ignored even if it is Tok it would've been highly entertaining to see what comes of it.

>sad I'm getting ignored
That feeling is expected, but the fact that Tok is such a fag should eclipse it completely.

Write your name and post a couple of your CYOAs and I'll add you.

Shows that those who would side with tok aren't that good as authors too. There were always bound to be treacherous faggots in this "war" we've got. But at least we can appreciate that there's a fair amount of voices of those who are glad to not be on the tok's list.

>not even paint.net

Explain yourself

>in this "war" we've got.

I bet most namefags would say they're glad and that they hate him for the (You)s of appreciation but secretly they want to be included

>treacherous faggots in this "war" we've got
Literally SDA-tier.

It must be a truly pitiful existence, to be so attention starved as to appeal to tok of all people.

No, Tok. I might be a terrible shitposter and an awful human being but I have standards to maintain. I've made fun of you in the past and I need to stand by what I've said and done, begging you for the chance to be in your CYOA would negate all of that. Maybe one day I can forgive you for the things you've done but that day is not today and likewise I can't intrude upon your CYOA like this.

I'm grateful, but for my own sake and for the sake of your CYOA you should include only the authors you like and feel a special attachment towards. Don't include people because they beg, include them because you truly like them.

I was just shitposting m8, you just went full fedora-lord.

Heh.

Why do people dislike Tok so much? Genuinely curious. I visit Veeky Forums like once a week so...

Because his head is so far up his ass it risks creating a causality loop and breaking the timeline.

[/spoiler]In all honesty it's his refusal to admit his fuckups and instead pretending the people who pointed it out did something wrong.
If he'd just man up and acknowledge his fuckups he's be moved down to the standard "mildly annoying namefag"[/spoiler]

He threw a really embarrassing tantrum then made the end and after doing so he kept acting like it was all a part of his master plan thinking he made the biggest shitstorm on Veeky Forums

He never admitted his mistakes and just got worse and worse so now people hate him

Because I made "The End"..... I regret nothing.

Maybe who knows. It's ambitious and I'm lazy.

I see mystery box, I choose mystery box.

He originally wasn't too bad, making mediocre CYOAs whose main flaws were being rough around the edges.
Then he never really refined his techniques, and began taking any criticism as personal attacks.
Eventually, he shoved his head so far up his own ass that he threw a tantrum and made , claiming that he'd leave Veeky Forums forever for Reddit, where they 'properly appreciated his artistic genius' or some shit.
He was ignored there too, so he came back here, claimed that everybody was just tsundere, and has just sorta shitposted since then, never improving one whit.
He has a youtube channel (under the same name he uses here), if you want to see his cringe in real life.