Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1808: Scion seme Green Lantern Uke Crossover Yaoi Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_legendary_creatures_by_type
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard something like the JJBA jump only drops you in or something. And that it doesn't give you powers.

I'm not really sure what the case is, so I'm throwing the question out here.
I heard the writer had real life problems and couldn't finish it.

Where'd you here that from? There are backgrounds other than drop-in and Spin, Hamon, vampirism and Stands.

Are you having trouble accessing Complete With Images or something?

There are only 2 IPs (3 now) in this thread. You're one of them, meaning who you're replying to is the only other person here. That includes the OP. This means the two posts you're replying to are shitposting and the OP of this thread is baiting.

I thought it was that bancho bitched them into leaving.

So just a quick confirmation, Magic related stuff in Hazredous stacks with Nanoha stuff right?

Any of your Rogues Gallery time-travelers, /jc/?

That's probably some user pushing his fanwank. I'm too fucking lazy to pull up the jump right now, but there are backgrounds like being part of the Joestar or Brando families, and it would be stupid to assume that you don't actually have a background there.
I don't think the jump explicitly mentions memories, so if you don't want to have them that's on you, but still.

Yeah that's exactly what happened.

See , bancho latched on and accused them of being why his stand was so OP, claiming he wouldn't be so overpowered if she finished the supplement. You can imagine how well that would have gone.

How do fallen/demons compare to other world of darkness races?

Weaker due to the curses/bindings on them, but they were originally the strongest.

You're basically a soul inside a regular human vessel with some tricks.

How romantic are you?

Don't forget how he kept saying he was sorry afterward, and then when she came back two years later for about an hour he immediately leapt on her again. That's the best part! By which I mean it's more proof he's the worst.

Reminder that Hjalti was a conniving little bitch who's nothing like the Nordic ideal of Talos and was probably just borrowing the Thu'um from Ysmir on top of that.

Romantic enough to make women fall for me in my standard chosen form of a bloblike shoggoth.

I probably should have checked the drive to see if those parts of the rules were there.

On the other hand I still would end up being curious about the stuff I heard about the author.

Aren't archmages the strongest? I always feel confused and lost when entering the WoD generals, but I distinctly remember one particular rant about how a single Archmage could destroy all of the Antediluvians, undo Cain's curse with the right arcana at 7 and then kill him permanently because God isn't in the World of Darkness anymore to maintain it.

Well yes, his master (a Collovian Warlord, aka basically a Nord in Cyrodiil) was the one who got together the whole 'let's unite and create an empire' thing, and Hjalti took his place by murdering him in secret.

How are Werewolves in dark? Main Jumper takes whatever wolf form he can get.

Who is that? Also yeah Talos as a god parent is who I am going with in PJ, but he has so much going for him Im not sure which domains to go for.

Better than most vampires but weaker than Methuselahs and some Elders.

So... what do you jumper think would be cool to import into Spore, once this is done?

I'm thinking some kind of dragons?

Also, question for SporeAnon, are the Fabric imports localized to your planet? Like, say I import a magic system. Would there only be magic on my planet? What if I import it onto a Satellite, would beings on my main planet still be able to access it?

Hjalti is Tiber Septim's birth name.

I'm surprised you people don't shit on Tiber for knocking up Barenzia then forcing her to get an abortion and kicking her out of Cyrodiil.

Is it because she's a cat-fucking slut unworthy of respect?

Yup. Still Shit.

Sea squirts.

In terms of shit they can potentially do, sure, but they're still a puny little meat person who has difficulty tanking bullets.

I guess it's dependent on your definition of strong.

>Who is that?
Tiber Septim. One third of Talos.

Oh yeah, that too. Tiber a shit.

Wulfharth the real Talos.

Nice. All I care is that I can rip uppity vampires apart even better. I really got to go to twilight one day.

Correct.

Unfortuantely no. It's a "Be Nanoha" drawback. If you want to be one of the others, go to the Nanoha jump, take the appropriate scenario, and take the Continuity drawback.

I suppose so? The Aura system is just a really restricted magic system in the Hazredous setting, and you can learn how to turn you Semblance into a Rare Skill, or at least a baseline affinity for your "proper" magic system IIRC.

Anyway, since there haven't been any actual issues pointed out since the last update, I'm rolling this over to v1 and posting it in the drive?

How does Queen Atop her Mountain and The Right of the Powerful actually work? The description is understandable, but I actually can't tell how exactly it's supposed to manifest because there aren't really any examples.

>Sea squirts

>Oh yeah, that too. Tiber a shit.
Only for having bad enough taste to want to fuck Barenzia in the first place.

Mainly just want to know what kind of cosmic power crap they can actually do, because I had some real confusion between what was shitposting and what was crunch/lore.

This is all sort of reminding me of how in the Silmarillion even though Melkor's supposed to be this big dick cosmic fucker that can solo 13 Valar at even after his powers started diminishing, Tulkas just beat the shit out of him while naked.

Pleb that only played Skyrim here. What are you guys talking about?

It could evolve into anything. All of vertebrata is descended from a common ancestor with the sea squirt, which most likely lived like the sea squirt.

The founder of the third empire and one of the three people who united their souls to become Talos.

What are some good morally neutral mythological creatures that I could use for This is, In Fact, My Final Form?

I'm usually pretty fond of dragons, not just because they're generally pretty stylish and a fantasy staple, but mainly because you can be a dragon without projecting any explicit affiliation with holy or demonic powers, outside of who they choose to support.

Draconic fellating aside, it pretty much goes without saying how overdone dragons are, so I was hoping for some suggestions of other similarly neutral beasties.

I mean. Barenziah kind of a shit, too.

But would you really turn down that Dunmer lovin'? Dark elves best elves.

Saiyans.

Boom. Instant win.

Well, I was going to say Gurren Lagann humans just to see what happens when spiral life naturally evolves somewhere evolution doesn't have giant robots, but

>some kind of dragons

I think Everlasting Dragons from Dark Souls would be interesting for the exact opposite reason. You have this thing that's eternal and immortal you can use as a control group while other lifeforms try to evolve around it. Or heck, maybe one of them eventually evolves strong enough lightning to pull a Gwyn and you get to see exactly how drakes are made.

Gryphon, maybe?

Also he was probably a Breton. Prove that to a Nord and see what their reaction is.

Qilin? Chinese thing that sort of looks like if a unicorn and a lion fucked.

Thanks. The scenario sounds like exalted level societal manipulation, and that's a little beyond me at the moment.

Are there any other anti-infestation perks that work on technology?

I'd pick one that was less of a ho desu. It wouldn't even be hard, young Dunmer of both sexes are very adventurous and lewd, all he'd have to do is take a stroll through Mournhold and he'd get a gaggle of Dunmer girls eager to be in his harem.

Uh... Griffins? That's all I got right now.

Let's see, what low-effort shitposting can I do today...

Potato Mode Is Inevitable. :^)

If you have a spine, you're basically a mutant sea squirt larva.

I guess? Spore kinda assumes the species on the planet evolve into lots of things though.

They're kind of shitty people to have on the same planet as you though, just ask the Tuffles.

>Well, I was going to say Gurren Lagann humans just to see what happens when spiral life naturally evolves somewhere evolution doesn't have giant robots, but
I think you'd need to use the Fabric import to import Spiral Energy for that?

>I think Everlasting Dragons from Dark Souls would be interesting for the exact opposite reason. You have this thing that's eternal and immortal you can use as a control group while other lifeforms try to evolve around it. Or heck, maybe one of them eventually evolves strong enough lightning to pull a Gwyn and you get to see exactly how drakes are made.
Might be fun, yeah?

ARCHMAGE VS GREEN LANTERNS.

READY.
STEADY.
GO.

just kill me

Eh, I prefer Onion Mode.

It's up to you of course, but I would like to point out a similar cultural movement revolving around sacrifices was set up just through good old fashioned propaganda and politics by Gwyn's regime. That being the whole linking of the Flame.

But if you want something simpler, you could just go to Danny Phantam, be a ghost/half ghost and ghost your way out of being posessed.

Exactly, they win the evolutionary race and attain planetary dominance.

>Correct.
Radical. I think I will jump this first before going to Nanoha so that I won't need to be an NPC again like last chain.

>Tulkas just beat the shit out of him while naked.
Well by the time Tulkas is there, Melkor especially has used up most of his greatest power. And Tulkas jumps into reality undiminished, and he never invests any of his power into the world, which means he has no stake or creativity in the world, but also that he was at his full power when he fought Melkor. If Melkor had been undiminished, Tulkas would have had his ass beat.

Nothing?

>GO

They team up and kill you with big green potatoes covered in death energy. You're welcome

>Restarted
Pocketwatch was one of the Rogues I heard whispers about but never saw. Even then it was hard to separate the rumors from the kernels of truth. People said he never walked, just sort of teleported around in a way that made it seem like he had always been standing in that spot. No one could give an accurate description of him either. His features seemed to twist in the memory until they became just an indistinct mass.

But he was a time-traveler, a time-stopper more specifically, who preferred not to get his own hands dirty but to use his talent for manipulating things behind the scenes. He was a cleaner for the other criminals, picking up the pieces and erasing evidence for those who could afford his services. He never appeared in any major role or pulled large scale crimes despite how perfect his talents would have been for the task.

Or, at least, I don't think that he did. Considering his talent I'm not sure I could have traced anything back to him if I had tried.

Aw, that's cute. I'm pretty romantic when I want to be, but I prefer to keep the details to myself.

I'm planning to import these guys in the picture. Or maybe Nifflers. I guess it depends if Fantastic Beasts or Zootopia ends up before Spore in this Chain.

I'd suggest Hydras. Not so much for the multiple heads bit, but for the regeneration. Of course, if you're adding a breath weapon in there multiple heads could turn you into a one-man pyrotechnics show.

Onion mode best mode

Breath of Fire 2 jump when

Not until we get an actual Multiplayer Supplement.

So someone told me in TES the orcs are cursed to become as they are, is this true?

o7

Just ask Valeria.

>Exactly, they win the evolutionary race and attain planetary dominance.
Assuming your species is the only one evolving along Saiyan lines, that could work... But considering the evolutionary bias importing species gives, I doubt that?

Also, the Saiyans destroyed their original planet, and Planet Vegeta was probably on the same course. So... not sure if making your own species Saiyans is a good idea.

Coatl? Giant winged serpents that are often worshipped as gods.

Fuck time travel.

Fuck it in it's fucking wibbly-wobbly timey-whimey asshole.

Well sure, but "greatest" is a weighted word when it comes to Melkor. He started out as introducing the concept of discord on at least a universal scale (maybe further, if that's how you explain Ungoliant and the other dark things' existence in Middle Earth ), but I'm pretty sure the other Valar were also either not as invested in Middle Earth, or better preserved because of still being in Eru's good graces. And he's still soloing all 13 of them, so that's no mean feat.

I mean, later isn't he blowing up mountains and caling darkness upon the lands and creating Ancalagon? So it seems like he still has a lot of cosmic power at this point.

>Grab Migieka
>Go to the Genesis jump when it comes out
>See God
Congratulations you are now omnipotent

I just looked this fucker up, and how can something that sounds so stupid look so unbelievably fucking cool?

Huh, given that we've got two Griffons out of three responses, I guess morally ambiguous monsters are even rarer than I thought. You'd think ancient people were really into this whole "god" thing or something.

Yes, they were a group of warrior-priests under the Altmer hero-Aedra Trinimac, but when Trinimac and his followers tried to stop Veloth and his followers the Chimer from leaving Summerset, the Daedra Boethiah ate Trinimac, used his voice to proclaim all of his religion a lie, then shat Trinimac out as the Daedra Malacath. This process also transformers his followers, who had been Altmer, into the Orsimer, or Orcs.

Anybody?

You really need to tell us what Jump those Perks are from if you expect any kind of meaningful response.

Hydra are cool.

It helps if you mention what jump these are supposed to be in.

They look better animated than as statues. I've said it before, but Chinese mythological creatures are all either too thicc or lanklets, and have stupid googly eyes either way.

The heck's a Migieka, strange omnipotence obsessed person?

Not him but I know they're from Kakegurui, I just have no idea either since I've never watched the show nor am Val.

perk from one of Valeria's jumps.

> This is, In Fact, My Final Form?
I use a Kitsune -- but, like, a full feral kitsune. Basically just a huge-ass fox with nine tails, like the Kyuubi from Naruto. And then I also wear a priestess outfit overtop that, so it's literally a non-anthropomorphic feral fox wearing a japanese priestess robe.
It's kinda symbolic because I'm always pretending to be something I'm not, and kitsune mythology, and... y'know, all that.

Other than that, there's all kinds of stuff.
Griffons, Krakens, Sea Serpents, Minotaur, Chimera, there's Cerberus or even just "bigass wolf like Fenrir", Basilisk, Hydras, even the fucking Cockatrice or Jackalope if you want to get silly.

It's really easier if I just link you to this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_legendary_creatures_by_type

Uh there's sphinxes

>Grab Migieka
>Go to Suggsverse
>Look at a plant
By your logic you're now triple omnipotent

>The heck's a Migieka
It's an ability in Katanagatari that allows you to copy abilities/techniques by looking at them in action, and looking at the same ability/technique twice you become a master of it.

Well, that's dumb when God isn't a technique. Silly guy, that user.

>Fabric imports
SOON.

>implying you don't know
No. I don't need to tell you. You know what jump this is from, you're just asking to be an asshole. Same song and dance as the last thread, whether I tell you or not you're just trying to avoid answering the question.

as a third user now coming in, I don't know what jump they're from.

Mind saying the name? I'm curious about it now.

but being omnipotent is an ability, just like how you can copy a vampire's vampirism

do not

Okay... You're some kind of paranoid idiot then. Fair enough.

It's already been mentioned, it's Kakegurui.

I literally do not know, but if you're going to be ridiculous about this I will have to ignore you.

No it isn't.

Don't try to stop me, user.

...well, maybe do try. Strugglers are fun now and again.

why not?

Not him, but you're kinda proving him right here.

Yup, still would smash. I'm a sucker for crazy.

I realize it has been mentioned and I was, in fact, pulling up the Jump to give the perks a look before I had to leave when he posted his little tirade. I should have typed "did" instead of "do". My fingers sometimes misstep.

But now I have to go. So ta all.

I don't have the time or patience to explain Christian doctrinal theology to a grammer deficient autist who's proven to not argue in good faith while expecting others to cite every other word, but to make a long story short: Because a significant aspect of God in christianity is that his true nature is beyond comprehension yet indivisible. Which incidentally, is the same reason why he's unable to overcome iron chariots, semen and wrestling.

Ver 0.9 - Little fixes here and there, Friend To All Animals and Caloric Intake Only is clearer now about what it does.

Hopefully this is the final update and I can get finished with this.

Giant amaeboid space whales.

Question about the Neural Vacillator from last thread: