Succubus tries to seduce a player character

>succubus tries to seduce a player character
>"my character's asexual so nothing happens"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdVCfDioTcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it's supernatural in nature then the orientation of the affected party is irrelevant, but if it is mundane seduction then it's a legitimate reason, though a potential asspull

What's to be upset about? That the gm didn't think a succubuss would have more than one way to corrupt a mortal soul?

>Asexual
So you're basically a subhuman?

>lol why would stat drain kill me?

More that people think asexuality actually exists and literally use it to powergame.

Asexuality doesn't mean you're repulsed by sex.

And like said it's a supernatural power it's like saying your character has free will and therefore dominate person wouldn't affect them.

>"my character have sworn love to his childhood friend so can I have adventage?"

If in swearing that love there was an exchange of something that would protect against supernatural seduction then a bonus from said thing would be fine. Actually, in a fantasy setting where such a thing would be available to someone that could afford it, I imagine it might be common practice among said people. Fun thought.

>The Succubus turns into a pile of money with tits then, roll for seduction resistance.
Done, next.

If he's previously sworn it in character then yeah, I'd allow it. Same as I'd allow a Paladin or someone else with a higher cause an advantage.
On the acknowledgement that if they do fail, it's going to be so much worse (read as more interesting) for them.

at least he's not gay

>it's a supernatural power
succubus wants to headpat you

I think it's more often used to describe people with very low sex drives than an actually not-existent one. I don't think it would really mean shit against magic in any case

>More that people think asexuality actually exists and literally use it to powergame.
It does, in a way. My sex drive is basically always at zero, so I might as well be even if I appreciate how people look

That's low test. It's fairly common among fat people

Ah, I see. Not all that fat, but not muscular either, so low test it is.

A succubus is sensuality in overdrive. It can seduce anyone, sexual orientation doesn't matter. Assexual is very low sex drive, but a succubus can light that ember with the force of a nuclear plant.

I'm heterossexual and once I met an incubus at a bar. Well, first time for everything, I think

That's only one reason to have a low sex drive, but it is probably one of the most common ones

That would still be succubus, you just went from closet homo to a practicing homo.

>not having the succubus become their best friend they'd do anything for

Don't they go incubus to impregnate women?

The succubus dresses stylishly and approaches your PC in a bookstore with a an causal-yet-profound quip regarding your PC's favorite author.

Now roll your wisdom save asshole

I used to be like you but then I started lifting weights, not even a lot, and I became as horny as a rabbit. give it a try, just like 15 minutes a day of some 20 pound weights and marvel as you start getting turned on by table legs.

>I used to be like you but then I started lifting weights, not even a lot, and I became as horny as a rabbit. give it a try, just like 15 minutes a day of some 20 pound weights and marvel as you start getting turned on by table legs.
I'd rather not be horny all the time, as I'm not likely to marry. See 1 Corinthians 7:1-17 for why that'd be an issue

>marvel as you start getting turned on by table legs.
I realize this is Veeky Forums, but are you seriously trying to market that as a merit?

If the character is affected by an effect that specifically says the target obeys a command, like a Suggestion or Dominate spell, then barring incomprehensible alien anatomy and mentality, there's no fighting it. Otherwise, the character could be a fucking omnisexual and even an exceptional skill check might still get no game depending on the character's personality.

youtube.com/watch?v=BdVCfDioTcY

>The succubus uses dominate person to make your character fall into a strong and trusting friendship.

Is it low or high sex drive if I jack off a dozen times a day but can't comprehend sex with other people even if I find them attractive?

>a dozen times a day
Literally? Is your dick currently bleeding?

Please user explain to me how a Charisma drain can kill anything other than your sex life

You become so unlikable, so utterly without charm, that you kill yourself in a disgusted rage upon realising how much of a sperg you are

At 0 charisma, not even you like you. Your will to live vanishes.

At least when talking about 3.5, no matter which stat gets to 0, something very bad happens to you. You go catatonic at best.

You basically become super schizophrenic and fall into a catatonic, coma-like stupor.

You don't need a low Int or Wis to lose your grip on reality.

Okay, a dozen times is an exaggeration, it's really more in proportion to how much time I spend on the internet. A dozen times at most, but during the school year it might be none at all for weeks or months.

Charisma drain just means you won't be the one initiating sex. People can still proposition you then choose to ignore your pleas of "No" because your low Charisma.

"YOU HAVE BEEM DEEMED WORTHY TO BE MYBRIDE, PREPARE FOR SUBJUGATION"
I grapple the succubus so that I may put the chains of matrimony on her so that she may not rum away

But charisma doesn't have anything to do with will you dingus, Charisma just measures your ability to interact with other people and likability

Why would anyone initiate sex with somebody that OBJECTIVELY has no likable traits

A hunk of rock has a Charisma of 0, pygmalion still fell in love with one.

You would be surprised.

I read that as

>try to force magical realm
>PCs deny it

>tfw GM did that to my enlightened paladin the other day
>tfw my saves are over the roof and literally passed a DC 31 at 6th level like nothing
>tfw I politely declined in her approach for hardcore sexual intercourse because she was going "too fast"
>tfw I invited her to a dinner and a walking around the lake instead
>GM "Are you motherfucking courting her?!"
>Me "My mother taught me maners"
We had to slay her because she went crazy and started to kill people (I managed to reduce the casualties to only one, the NPC hardcore bard that would even fuck a goat if needed) and refused to surrender.

Yes, most people are dumb though

Actually, a heterosexual assassinw ould be more effective in that context
>They show their tits
>You now have the perfect opportunity to line your shots up with their hearts

You probably have mental problems

user, do you want to know how they escape this unpleasant predicament?

Money

I've read Voyonich hotel but it's been like a century, pls inform me
I should really re-read it

Lose the ability to interact with others?

I know I do, but that doesn't answer my question.

they smoke enough kush to have perfect smoke screen and run away

Except that's not true. It determines your personal magnetism and force of personality. An evil warlord can have a high charisma if he can compel people to follow him, but that doesn't mean he's likeable.

I thought he only ever hired prostitutes

So money would be the reason in that instance. Although the prostitute in question gave up the business after fucking him, so his 0 CHA killed her career.

The unloyal hoe just did it for the money, our once virgin lord deserves much better

Similar thing happened to me. My character was gay and felt no attraction towards women. My GM didn't believe me and I told him to read the backstory I had originally sent him.

It talked about my character's dead husband and the fact that the squire I had with my was my buttboy in exchange for sword training.

>Jack of many times daily
>Can't comprehend sex with another person
This is not a high sex drive or a low sex drive, this is a Veeky Forums sex drive.

delet pls

I don't know why I did not consider this possibility.

Is it on the character sheet? Did they tell you beforehand? If not then call them out on changing their character to suit the story.

If they did list it on the character sheet or tell you then it's your fault for forgetting. It's like sending ice monsters after a guy with a big flaming sword.

Given how obvious this all is I can only assume OP is only baiting.

Tell them it's magical, and tell them to roll a will save.

Jesus Christ, how pathetic are you if you can't even tell a player to roll dice as a DM.

Me too user, I used to masturbate until my penis was raw but I had to stop since it started bleeding after a while.
So now I only wank for 3 hours a day.

Oh, I was right. This is a "I have to make threads bitching about SJWs, tumblr and feminists constantly because I think of nothing else but know next to nothing about any of them" bait thread.

We aren't talking about any of those things you baiting fuck.
Go to a different board and derail some threads there.

>medusa tries to petrify a player character
>"my character's blind so nothing happens"

It's the same thing, get over it gramps

Not buying it. The whole "but that doesn't exist" tied to OP's "it makes me irrationally angry" tells me enough.

That still has jack shit to do with willpower

The best way to get around that is to push past it. Not only does stop the players bs, but it also emphasizes the supernatural aspects of the foe. The trick comes from how you describe it.

>You've never felt anything for the other sex- or any sex for that matter, but there's something about the way the demon moves her hips, or perhaps the glint in her unnatural eyes. You feel a fire starting withing you, and while the rational part of you knows there's something wrong, the animal part of you is starting to take over...

Not him but I think that's just an expression for being really horny. At least I've heard it before like that and it want meant literally

0 means nothing. If you have 0 charisma you have such a fucked up brain you can no longer communicate with yourself mentally. Coherent thoughts are beyond your reach. You're basically a vegetable, and not a very likeable one at that.

Go to /b/ and find your answers
God save you

Asexuality is A-OK in my book after all D&D is a fantasy game

>''My character has very high standards and doesn't think the succubus is very attractive''

Fuck off Tumblr

kek

>Who is Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Immanuel Kant?

And there it is.

No he doesn't, he's an awful person with few to no redeeming qualities.

at 0 charisma you have no sense of self. you are effectively a poop machine

I wouldn’t want that, because I’m not particularly attractive or outgoing, so I’d just be sexually frustrated all the time. My attenuated sex drive is probably a good thing overall, because being attracted to people is a special kind of hell for me.

Definitely the way I’d run it, if feasible.

birgins who couldn't get laid lmao

>how to prove a point
shit thread from the start. GM is retarded and could just say "it's magic, your sexuality means nothing"

because succubi also can't affect straight girls or gay men i guess too right

The table thing was just a saying that I've heard before. The thing is its temporary, if you don't like it, stop lifting and you will go back to normal (at least I did). The impregnation fetish and desire for a family it gave me though is probably permanent.

>straight girls

>girls

>tfw 6 times
>an evening
>every evening
>at least 3 in the day
just fuck my shit up

Are you trying to tell me a succubus should be able to seduce my Ork Freeboota?

It might just be an age thing, combined with boredom/depression. When I was a teenager it was probably around three or four times a day, now it's mostly to go to sleep if I can't sleep at my girlfriend's place.

Does your Ork have genitals? If not, it would be like trying to seduce a golem.

Of course. She'd be a slaneeshi daemon with a literal flash gitz big shoota between her legs for the Freeboota to want to plunder.

>The succubus shapeshifts into a geometric pattern
>Your character is inexplicably aroused

The legend continues

Orks don't have genitals
Then he'd just krump her and loot her bitz. Then dip them in Sister blood to be safe

just give him a +2 to the save or some shit

Reminder that Tesla was attracted to a pigeon.

My point.

Charisma isn't just how handsome you are, it's how presentable as a human being (or insert race here) you are. Having zero charisma means you're the exact opposite of a living sentient creature. You have the charisma of a dead body. Literally.

>Are you motherfucking courting her?
Gold

Except blindness is actually a thing. Or do humans suddenly reproduce asexually now?