Deathwing vidya customisation

youtu.be/jz5poibAAmE

Come on anons, joins us. It's free and it's fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECEz3a4GErE
youtube.com/watch?v=MEcEF5Y6q60
youtu.be/M3w3XeHpsis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. More people need to know.

After watching this, I realized that my legs are ok.

Blade Runner 2049 has some serious EYE visuals, although it's almost sure the game was influenced by the first movie. Definitely recommend the 2nd btw, bound to brcome a classic.

I've heard it has been patched to the point that it is now playable; so, is the game good?

youtube.com/watch?v=ECEz3a4GErE

Weapon customization: youtube.com/watch?v=MEcEF5Y6q60

I find it very good, but some people don't like the fagt that you can't sprint and go faster than stealers or something. To each their own I guess. For me, the fact that they try to stay true to the lore makes it even more enjoyable, just like all the little easter eggs or 40k representaive elements everywhere.

>free

No, it's definitely still fifty bucks.

The massive update is free if you have the game silly user.

>Heralds of the coming Doom, by cry of Raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords aloft, advance we, into Dreads dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade, Purge with plasma, fist, and shell, bring cleansing fires righteous breath. For the Emperor, Knights of Caliban! The Lions anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat.
That fucking trailer gave me a boner

Does the fact that it's gothic-industrial-walkway after gothic-industrial-walkway get old, or is the gameplay fun enough that you don't notice? Or are the maps more varied than that?

Mine was the very first trailer, with the generic epic music and the one after that, with Walking with a Ghost, no matter how hard people want to hate it.

You also get asteroid parts, BT ship, Guard transporter and Mechanicus forge ship. I'm fine with it, but I wouldn't spit on some new environments.

The randomised objectives gameplay was a welcome addition to break the monotony.

If you haven't played since release, I'd say go for it, definitely.

Solid mention to Armada for goving us one of the best 40k trailer and game in a long time.

youtu.be/M3w3XeHpsis

We can only hope the hype and cash money this game generated (both of which went way beyond expectations according to Tindalos) will make GW more confident in supporting a re-released BFG tabletop game.

The second flick definitely had more EYE-style designs, but I think it might be more a reflection of how grimy and crappier the world got than any specific reference. Besides, EYE is sadly obscure.

Funnily enough that's also what I thought.
What a movie in any case.

But yeah, the fact that I saw similarities is because EYE was inspired from BR, not the other way around.

Isn't that in the works already anyway? Obviously years away considering Titanicus, Necromunda ans all the shit between, but still.

>Watch vid going "oohhh this will be good refs for future models"
>valrak opens his gob
Only way he can get me to click on his vids now is if I didn't know he made it.
Holy Emperor of Mankind, what a faggot.

His accent is...thick, to say the least.

But at least he's explaining stuff so whatever.

>tfw it wasn't an EYE-style game set in 40k instead of a game that somehow made Sulfatum and Heavy Armor feel bad
>you will never be a team commissioned by the Inquisition to put a halt to in-fighting between Ordos, Ecclesiarchy, IG, SMs, AdMech
>you will never be torn between serving your Mentor, who seeks to put a stop to this madness and unite against the greater threat of hostile Xenos, or Head Inquisiror Hanirim, who wants to destroy all opposition to his faction, or sinply sell the place out to Tau/Eldar/Chaos)
>you will never have a choice between selecting Terminus armor or opting for Carapace for movement
>you will never be able to make a choice between ten different auto guns or requisitioning an Exitus rifle to deal with Tau gunship patrols, or simply grabbing a Vulkite cannon and melting face
>you will never fight back Genestealers with a curiously overpowered shotgun
>you will never have the opportunity to use Xenos weapons against human targets
>you will never have to hack Heretek turrets
>you will never have to beat back a Warp-afflicted Tyranid horde that counts strange Chaos beings among them, ranging from sledgehammer-wielding demons to sleek Termagants to strange, beautiful women resembling Sisters Repentia, wielding a variety of weapons against their own kind(?)
>you will never help the Imperium and Inquisitor Hanirim advance territory, using the chaos caused by this strange fleet to fight all those who oppose you
>or you will never use those who recognize the grave threat of the Warp, ranging from lowly IG to even xenos, to unite the galaxy against this horror
>you will never question your sanity as strange events occur out of time and in the Warp, from being told of a great Space Wolf who fell into Wulven-dom and eternally struggles in the Warp against the enemies of Humanity
>you will never discover you are Horus, who is ALSO Hanimirm, whose Mentor was the God-Emperor, and that you are doomed to cycles for your crime

Damn, well written user.