There is a ripple in my nipple

sup cryptofags

I have 500 dollars waiting to be transferred into my btc market account and I want you guys to convince me not to buy Ripple.

Should I just put 500 on ripple? or should I put a small amount and then spread my money across others? Also, is there any other altcoins which have the same kind of background that ripple does?

No. Don't do it.

buy dent. moon mission soon

OP

why???? EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Got any reasons why?

Here's a rule that will make you reach: never buy anything near ATH.

Wow, another total norman addicted to fucking Jewcoin Ripple. Where do you normans learn about Ripple? Why are you so obsessed with it?

Did the Jews put you up to this, OP?

Oy vey! The goyim know!

It's unstoppable, goy. Join now or perish.

Fuck Ripple. You need to buy ZEN right fucking now. They are about to announce their airdrop. ZCL went up over 100x after they announced their airdrop. GET. IN. NOW.

Centralized kikes coin.

Let me answer your question with a question:
Why would Ripple be worth something?
The technology is potentially valuable, but the technology is not linked to the token at all.

how to get this?

btc market? You sound like an ausfag. I have an account set up ready to go on btc markets or whatever it is too. Just aint got the time.

Nope, not selling my soul to the Jews for a measly 5X (at best) gain. I still have to look in the mirror in the morning, and I can make that money some other way.

Its a normie coin, buy it user. $500 is not an unreasonable bet and it could get listed on coinbase in all likelihood. And if it doesnt then youre fucked but whatever.

Ripple whale here. If you had 50k+ sitting there I'd tell you to go XRP.

But with 500 you're better off looking for next moon coin. Ripple gains aren't going to make a measurable difference to your life with 500 unless you're literally in kindagarten.

RIP

And here comes the exit scam! Come on Jews, you can fuck them, you always we're good at it!

That wasn't true for this year. in 2017 if you spent 500 bucks on ripple that would have got you a little over 100k ROI

guyz dew mi rseach 4 me!!!

Back then the market cap was way lower compared to BTC. Now its constant 3rd place mb even 2nd...

Invest in low marketcap coin with privacy focus to get 10x gains. After that you can split your money to ripple for a more saver 2x.

hahah I will invest in it, I have done my research..... I am asking people to convince me not to invest....