The evil sorceress is actually a bumbling airhead and you've been tasked by her father to stop her without hurting her...

>the evil sorceress is actually a bumbling airhead and you've been tasked by her father to stop her without hurting her or her feelings.

How would your party achieve that?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Young, Bright-Eyed, Aspiring Villains
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/50856452/#50856452
www54.zippyshare.com/v/VMttLmKJ/file.html
foolz.fireden.net/co/last/50/69270308/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chloroform

So close, user.

We'd try to get hired as minions to be able to freely approach her.
Then chloroform.

Assuming payment is sufficient enough for virtual retirement, approaching her under the pretense of seeking employment and then using the newfound positions under her to sway her towards harmless bumbling until she decides she is finished with being an evil sorceress sounds like a solid plan.

Check out this thread for some inspiration:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Young, Bright-Eyed, Aspiring Villains

It features some discussion and brainstorming about a young, ineffectual "villain" who a party must humor and trick into doing good.

Stay safe guys

Get her crush to join the party.

By seducing her, of course !

The only sane answer

Fuck her silly.

Is chloroform edgy? I thought it's pretty calm compared to some other stuff one could say.

N-not getting to know her first. Then becoming good friends who'd have lunch together and laugh at every failure. Eventually experiment with holding hands... AS FRIENDS of course... Then you realize that she's more than just a friend when she's feeling down when one of her plans fails. You ask for her hand in marriage and promise to make her dreams come true. Then you become the villain.

her feelings would be hurt!

We are ork feebootas.

Two fists to the head and then straight into training for her. Free Ork apprentice and second banana.

She's already silly.

Fuck her sillier.

she's ALREADY sillier

She'll refuse because she thought you're gay

fuck her wise

/Thread
over, everybody out!

How does that work?!

Put a bun in her oven. Makes most women calm down if they aren't already damaged beyond repair.

Not if you leave a note saying it was the Dastardly/Virtuous hero/villain she idolises.
She'll see it as a drive to improve, and a sign that she's being noticed enough for them to thwart her.

We pretend to be legendary heroes, and then when we defeat her we act like it was really hard. Worthy opponents and all that.

Who is this, I'm guessing she's relevant?

You put it in the other hole

what manga is this grill from?

>Trust me I'm a Shaman

Seska Fuzen, heiress of the Fuze clan, first navigator of the imperial fleet, mistress of the tendai-naga rituals, host of the nine-headed super-naga, personal advisor of Emperor Sokoku, possibly the future empress of the greater galactic empire, and winner of last year's imperial court bikini contest.

Seska, the "protagonist" of Masamune Shirow's Orion.

you mean
>>Trust me I'm a Shadman

Orion

Dumbass, she's too stupid to get pregnant.

smart

I FUCKING LOVE YOUR WORK!

>>>Trust me I'm a Scatman

But now you'll have to chloroform the Dastardly/Virtuous hero/villain too, so they don't meet and realize they've been deceived.
And if you pose as the hero afterwards, you'll be able to better influence her next moves.

thanks for the link, man.

Be Dee Be Dee Be?

nah m8, she'll just assume they're playing a trick on her if they deny knowledge.
When she inevitably finds out, the original clause of not hurting her feelings will have long since passed

too stupid to get pregnant...

> so long, gay bowser

>pose as minions
>pose as friend
>pose as mentors
>pose as heroes

Guys, at some point she's gonna realize that she always meet the same people and that her entire life is an elaborate play.

don't underestimate Seska's stupidity

the opposite of fucking her silly

Wouldn't that imply you were so terrible at it that she started considering deeper questions of life to distract herself?

I think if Daddy were at the point where hiring dangerous mercenaries to sort out his family problems is his best option he can't be this picky about the results. "No killing, no maiming" is really his only justifiable caveat.

That, or her dad will have the sense to hire different people next time.

No she won't
pic related

that's a possible interpretation.
The other would be that it's the opposite type of sex. Instead of raw, animalistic rough sex it's slow, emotional philosophical tantric sex that leads you to be more toughtful in your actions

Get that bitch a tank.

bah! She can pilot a whole spaceship!

She's done plenty of philosophical karmic taoist stuff already, didn't make her any smarter.

So appleseed and GitS are amazing, but I can't seem to find this anywhere. Anyone got a link to where I can find it?

By 2014, 26 cases had been documented in the medical literature, many in people with Müllerian dysgenesis who were engaging in urethral intercourse unknowingly.[2]
Some people actually need sex ed to make babies.

Whoops, forgot the meme arrow.

I'm fucking wincing

Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub
(I'm the Scatman)
Yo da dub dub
Yo da dub dub

what the actual fuck

So this is the end result of 4 billion years evolution

Ah, the fabled four mouth!

was roommates with a guy in college who did this with his girlfriend.

he was not well hung....

God bless limmy.

Considering the number of people that have lived, you know what? 26 isn't a bad amount.
My usual standard is 'are you more likely to be stuck by lightning'

boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/50856452/#50856452

That's just the documented cases though.

Her feelings can't be hurt if she dies.

One of the more infamous cases was of a woman who had been married for 50 years (and had tried for almost 30 to start a family) going to the gynecologist for the first time because of a persistent UTI. The gynecologist found she had an intact hymen.

The whole reason that couple never could realize their dream of having children is that no one had ever told either the husband, or the wife, precisely which hole was Slot B, and they'd been jamming Tab A into her urethra the whole time.

Can you imagine the emotional damage being told that would cause?

>Oh, you weren't infertile, you were just too dumb to do sex correctly.

50 years!

As put said by : natural selection is still going on my dude.

>people with Müllerian dysgenesis
That defect prevents a uterus from forming, at least properly. So sure, putting the pee-pee in the actual pee-hole is pretty stupid, but even then sufferers of Müllerian dysgenesis wouldn't get pregnant.
Though the fact that they get in the sack with someone without either party realizing that *the equipment is broken and/or missing* is certainly very, very stupid.

Thank you kindly

It's not unique to people with that disorder. It's just that some, so afflicted, have done such things.

Confess love to. Go on adventures with.

And this is why sheltering your kids too much should be a sin.

Your job is to stop her, not keep her stopped. The Chloroform/sleep gas plays and convince her you did it because we were afraid to face her directly.

Holy fuck it took me a long time to find an archive that wasn't in spanish. It was labeled "comic" instead of "manga." Had to pull it off of a /co/ archive from early 2015.

www54.zippyshare.com/v/VMttLmKJ/file.html (54mb; .rar containing .cbr of 6 volumes; rename to .rar for extraction or use a CBR reader)
foolz.fireden.net/co/last/50/69270308/ (source archive)

I swear I wasn't distracted by Greaseberries. I lied...

greaseberries a shit

>or use a CBR reader
Comic book archives were a bad meme.

I never downloaded one until today and thought it was some sort of specialty archive. I was disappointed.