The bbeg uses a macguffin to bodyswap an entire nation

>the bbeg uses a macguffin to bodyswap an entire nation

As a GM, would you inflict this on your players as well? As a player, would you be miffed if your party got all swapped around?

This would be fucking funny. I'd be all for it.

What a lovely idea.
Not for the whole genderswapping fetish bullshit, but warriors ending up as spellcasters and so on.
I'm not clear how that would work if INT is a stat though;

Yeah, seems like a good way for the warriors to get fucked if physical stats switch but mental ones don't. Maybe just swap them with sorcs or CHA based casters? Or just in a setting where magic is done through favors to gods and not stat based?

Have you guys tried not using a shitty RPG system?

Yeah but I didn't like it.

>Wouldn't it be funny if all the players in my party swapped bodies. Like even the ones who were different genders suddenly being in each other's bodies. Wouldn't that be really neat haha.

OIC.

user there doesn't have to be genderswapping fetish bullshit calm down

>bbeg
>shit thread

Like pottery.

As it happens, yes. I did run that plot.

There was a sealed vault that could only be opened at the command of one of the royal lineage, so the leader of the doomsday cult we were fighting used a giant swap spell to create chaos while intentionally bodyswapping himself into the young prince, using his body to access the vault in the confusion.

For everyone else, I wrote up a big table of random bodyswap targets and keyed them to a deck of cards. Everyone drew 4 cards face up, and then had to go around and pick one from those 4, not yet knowing what they represented. I felt that was the right balance between chance and the illusion of choice at the time.

The male ranger swapped with an elderly male gnome shopkeeper. The female cleric swapped with a young peasant girl. The male bard ended up swapping with a noble's wetnurse, and the druid was out of town that week so I fiated him swapping with a baby so they could keep the party together and I wouldn't have to NPC him.

The bard's player, hilariously, didn't know what a wetnurse was. So he kept trying to heal people through the first fight after that and got increasingly confused why I wasn't letting him do anything cool with it, since the ranger ended up with gnome powers and the cleric got the power of being constantly underestimated. We had to explain to him what his job title really meant. Guy turned red as a fire hydrant.

Running Shadowrun at this point in time, probably be hilarious if something like this happened.

>genderswapping fetish bullshit
>the mere mention of gender causes me to become sexually uncomfortable
get laid virgin

>bbeg

Ugh.

>whole genderswapping fetish bullshit
Bullshit

I have done this, but the party only swapped among themselves.

The Tank Paladin (Dwarf) swapped with the Elven Sorceress, Half-orc twins swapped bodies, and the Female halfling wizard swapped with the Human Barbarian.

I had the players swap character sheets for that 3-session arc.

The Mental stats stayed with the body. and the Wizard found it really hard to think, while the Barbarian had a moment of clarity. The Paladin was always riding the Sorceress for being a slut. The Paladin became the same way, and the Sorceress learned how hard it is to watch her degrade herself.

It worked out well.

>That pic
Someone ended up pregnant.
Someone ended up a fetus

Here's the full pic.

>genderswapping fetish bullshit
When used properly it’s a fictional vehicle for self-exploration and personal enrichment, you cultureless nincompoop

Literal /d/ thread posted on Veeky Forums, even using the same picture.
Congratulations, we hit the new rock bottom.

This board has always had fetishes engrained in its culture, never mind that this is an interesting premise.

>implying /tg /wasn't /d/ lite since creation.

Fucking newfags

Leave then.

That sounds like it would be a fantastic and hilarious way to completely destroy a nation while leaving infrastructure intact.