As subtly as you can, work your fetish into a plot hook, location, setting, or landmark

As subtly as you can, work your fetish into a plot hook, location, setting, or landmark.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/642597.html
pastebin.com/RuV96uB6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my fetish is mind control, this is really easy: an evil sorcerer has been using enchantment magic to take control of a noble court to rule the region, the PCs learn this.

There are a lot of hook and worldbuilding options with this fetish

Rescue the princess(male).
That was easy.

Any tall, strong woman is my fetish

Women can be knights as long as they dress like men and cut their hair short.

>As subtly as you can, work your fetish into a plot hook, location, setting, or landmark.
Sadly, the fastest path to the dragon's lair is through the forest of Aggressively Promiscuous Amazonian Woman With a Predilection To The More Unnatural Sexual Acts.

It is quite unfortunate.

Should just name it The Forest of Moans

Give the party a female forest giant friend and try to build a relationship between her and the elfling boy.

>Aggressively Promiscuous Amazonian Woman With a Predilection To The More Unnatural Sexual Acts
How promiscuous are they? Do they consider a sexual act to be the consumation of their tribe's equivalent of marriage? Are they strictly monogamous or do they have harems of attractive men? And what is the climate like in the forest? Are these Amazonians brown and scantily clad, or pale and covered in furs? Or perhaps somewhere in between, barely clothed with a Mediterranean tan? This is vital information for the completion of our quest.

A Giantess is invading a city and eating everyone

Done. Super subtle

Cursed belt of gender change.

Eh, it would probably never come up that orcs have gigantic cocks and elves have incredibly elastic orifices.

A mountain range appear out of no where. You group are to explore the cavern.
>Vore

>Avoid dropping to 0 HP. No, you won't die.

strong tall amazons exist

>A warband of orcs with massive cocks enter the territory of matriarchal wood elves
Poor orcs

>This thread

You faggots make these sad, pathetic threads every day.

What is wrong with you? Just go to /d/ if all you want to do is discuss your fetishes, instead of highlighting how detached you are from other people by suspecting your god awful attempts at shoehorning your fetishes into games would be subtle.

You give a bad name to all roleplayers, and that name wasn't that great to begin with.

The gryphon blocks your way to the treasure. He is far too powerful for you to fight. You will have to find a way to appease him.

The party works for a local church which is part of a larger overall church structure. One of the party members is to be given a blessing after helping save the priest, the town and such and the party is sent to not!Rome to get it. There they are to meet with higher-level church functionaries before being met by the head of the church, someone they have only heard rumors of (if at all).

It's a loli

>kinkshaming

I participate in these threads because erotic ttrpgs seem like fun, but I would never do it in a real game. Sort of just exploring a fantasy.

So Eberron?

I blatantly stole the idea, yes.

>party rides into bordertown near enemy kingdom
>entire town seems abandoned
>get to town square
>men, women and children hung from trees and buildings
>one woman is still alive and desperately holding herself up by sheer bloody-mindedness
>as PCs rush to her aid her arms give out and she looses her grip on the noose
>describe how she convulses, eyes roll back and goes limp just as the PCs get to her

Already sprung this on a group way back
Asphyxiation and hanging fetish is easy to get away with in a fantasy setting

I'm lonely

I think my players would catch on the third or fourth time a knight is revealed to be female.

There is a school of magic called transmutation

>I draw my bow/ready my knife and shoot/throw it to cut the rope

How do you respond.

>Explicitly mentioning children

Well now you've worked -my- fetish in too!

The PC's love interest has to enter into a political marriage to save the kingdom. However, she finds the other guy more agreeable than the PC, and is enthusiastic about the marriage. She says, of course, that she's only doing it because she has to. But the PC gets to hear her getting dicked by the other guy.

The party encounters a couple fucking public, but the party doesn't know that they're fucking because they're fucking skeletons.

Are they skeletons fucking eachother or are they a couple fucking skeletons?

Sure, but you'll have disadvantage on your roll because it's a small target.

D is just to post image after image, nothing more and nothing else.

It is visually appealing, but ultimately unfulfilling.

same boat as , i don't think i could work ridiculously large proportions into my game in any way whatsoever, without it coming off as obvious magical realm nonsense. lack of subtlety is kinda part of the point with this fetish.

even stuff like curses and fertility idols would be too obvious i think. maybe if it's a particularly relevant, one-time joke, but that's about it.

Even then, to assume it's a fetish would still be a leap of logic. It could be ideological in nature, or just a mundane preference.

This guy knows what's up.

/d/ has banned anything text-related. Even captions/pic&story threads aren't allowed anymore.

Rapunzel the quest.

Everyone has towear SKINTIGHT uniforms in the spaceship because any free room is a luxury which can be used for other things.

Is the other guy black?

Female only halflings, elves, goblins. Just call it a weird quirk like they were created that way by the gods or it was some kind of curse or they're genetically-magically related beings or share the same creation source.

Dragons fucking everything is already canon in a lot of settings anyway so who cares there.

The goddess of love grants polymorph or some kind of alter-self spell or ritual to worshippers.

Druids can include weirdos who take "communing with nature as part of it" a little too far.

Honesty a lot of it can just be covered up by "everybody likes sex bruh" and it's not like I'm going to have these things front and center anyway.

I don't know, and if I describe it correctly, neither will the players.

Succubi and incubi are the same spirit adopting the appropriate form for their prey. The futa faggotry remains implied.

For you, user.

This item is actually a great way to introduce characters to cursed items. It doesn't affect your stats in any way, but it still demands attention from a roleplay perspective.

It also gets them used to the idea that things will happen to their character that they may not like.

Surprisingly, I'm not into that. See, it hurts less if the other guy is black, because it's clearly a fetish thing. If the other guy is "He's like the PC, but he's kind of better" it really hits home with the issues of jealousy and inadequacy.

It's even better if no-one else seems to have a problem with it, or make comments like "Well, what can you do? The better man won."

That one player who wants to play a prince or noble winds up with an arranged marriage to a dragon.

After answering your questions on the history of the haunted town, the young witch's ghost appears to be reluctant to see you go, and tentatively asks you if she will ever see you again. She is beyond herself in joy when you return a couple days later.

My things are pregnancy and human guys in loving relationships with nonhuman girls. Neither can be worked into a Veeky Forums setting.

This.

>The heroes must smuggle the orc chieftain's daughter and the young Pelor missionary she secretly fell in love with from her father's territory, before it is found out she is already heavy with child.
Wasn't that hard.

>ryona
The princess has been captured and forced to fight in the arena. While the party tries to find a way to break her out she fights a series of vicious criminals in hand-to-hand combat. She's well trained, but if the party takes too long she'll inevitably fight someone way out of her league.

>pregnancy and human guys in loving relationships with nonhuman girls
hitomi.la/galleries/642597.html

The mermaids and centaurs are at war.

Wait, really? What happened to what used to be /wst/? Is it just dead forever now? Or until someone finds a way to bring it back home?

>Toonophile

Game would have to be set in a Roger Rabbit-like universe. Would only work on players who don't know, so that rules out my entire immediate social/gaming circle.

>Lesbian Vampires

Vampires being a classic 'go to' villain, will go unnoticed if I don't overdo it.

>Girls in peril

Yeah, someone might question it after, like, the 50th time.

Nonhuman intelligent creatures and societies composed thereof exist; sometimes they get in wars with humans, but at other times they mingle relatively peacefully so that they can mutually benefit from trade and/or military alliances against more threatening societies.

All major characters have huge tits... fuck, I'm not good at this.

Can somebody bring back character development? Or give me a screenshot, if there is one.

A hundred and fifty-two threads to click on and you chose this one

i dunno I just really like having my nipples played with

maybe some sort of vault golem whose nipples are the combination locks

>dragons
>vore
>especially when there's unnecessarily-intricate explanations on how things work before finally resorting to "because magic"
I dunno, I figure I'd just give them a hammerspace dragon, maybe given to them by a wizard they help as a utility thing, or just as a really cute little mascot-type they find laying near or in the coals of their campfire one morning.
Everything could always use more hammerspace dragons.

They tried going to /trash/, don't know if that lasted though

By the end /efg/ was just the snekguy and friends official circlejerk, little of value was lost

how do I make my nipples more sensitive

hawt

>Rescue the princess(male).
by a dragon (female)

>snekguy
Haven't heard of him. Naga lewds? Naga vore/unbirth?

The bard is actually a boy who was raised as a girl by his family. He has abysmally low willpower from being sexually abused as a child by his father, who was dissapointed that his son turned out to be such a limp-wristed faggot.

>the party is a dragoness
>must rescue prince from a wicked knight
>initial motive being the reward the king's put on his return
>"for the hoard"

Ah, damn. I really liked that thread. Wish I wrote more vore for them when it was still up.

He started out doing femdom smut with the Vipers for XCOM, later made his own setting with other snu-snu monstergirls

Definitely no vore, if you ever posted a vore story the tripfags would complain about it

For a thread on /d/ they were surprisingly vanilla

>man of culture.jpg
I haven't had the balls to actually have this scene happen, but since I plan on running LotFP soon, so that'll be a good excuse.

by playing with them a lot

I dunno I never had to work at it, my nipples are naturally sensitive. I just know that I get more out if if the play is low and slow with a steady build up

Maybe the party are the skeletons?

>surprisingly vanilla
Yeah, /d/ is pretty out there for normalfag standards, but there's something about Veeky Forums that allows so much more interesting magical realms. It's probably the "magical" part.
There was one nifty story going on for a while, a viewer(M)/kobold(M) thing where the main hook was that the kobold had disproportionately huge genitals. Don't remember if it was on /scaly/ or whatever /wst/ turned into, but it was a neat read for a while,
even as someone not really into that.

Perhaps the real skeletons were the friends we made along the way.

my fetish is pretty much unloading gallons of semen straight into a woman, not sure how to be subtle about that

maybe every act of intercourse in the setting results in pregnancy 100% of the time or something?

dude just be the prince/demon/ patron saint of cream pies

I like this

>your fetish
Which one?

MacGuffin falls into a busty NPC's chest at a palace gala, the NPC doesn't notice her breasts now hold a very important item. Party has to race against the villains to retrieve the MacGuffin from her bust while trying not to ostracize themselves by randomly sexually assaulting the noblewoman at an event.

Piloting the fantasy mechs requires a specialized magic suit, crafted to precisely fit the wearer.

I like you.

I have just the thing
pastebin.com/RuV96uB6

>Everything could always use more hammerspace dragons.
Agreed
They're cute

>Wish I wrote more vore for them when it was still up.
You got a pastebin?
I'd love to see more fics involving it

>so let me get this straight, the queen refuses to help us unless our mage sleeps with her?
>im not doing it
>I mean, its the only way we're going to get access to the dungeon
>no
>you'd be the hero we need
>nope
>don't you think this is a perfect time to prove that women can do anything men can do? think of all the little girls that would look up to you
>fuck off
>well then I guess we might as well go home
>...fine ill do it

>You faggots make these sad, pathetic threads every day.
When this board was new, and quest threads weren't everywhere, we were about 75% tg-fetish threads.
I liked those days.

The evil city, ruled by a vampire, does public executions very differently. The condemned are hung upside down above a cauldron in the public square. Their throat is cut, and the onlookers watch as they bleed out into the cauldron.
Once one bleeds out, they are taken down and someone else is hung up. This continues until there are no more condemned left, and the vampire, a 7 foot tall obese man, picks up the large cauldron and drinks all the blood, distending his stomach with the sheer amount of liquid consumed.

A Vampire strikes at night, only going after women. Instead of biting their necks, he bites into their breast and drains their milk.

>work your fetish into a plot hook, location, setting, or landmark.
>>>>>>Subtly

Naw.

It is the year -90,000 and the great white haired wizard of many colours -as beautiful as he is evil- has kidnapped and imprisoned all of the most bustiest, most muscular, tan-linediest, dark-skinnedest, well-hungest, shemale amazonians in the primeval lands so that no futanari force can possibly stop his dastardly homosexual deeds.
YOU are a party of the weakest, cutest, smallest, cave-shotas; seen as incapable of thwarting the wizard's schemes, he spared your imprisonment and left your underage selves to rot and cower in the wilderness.

It is up to your party to become strong & hung boys by eating many dinosaurs and magical fruits, (s)lay his gorgeous minions in graphic and visually stunning ways, save all the dmitry-futa barbarianesses, and quite possible fuck the great white haired wizard to submission or maybe to death.

>mfw high heels were never ever mentioned during my roleplaying career.
I don't even want to do weird shit with them, just a girl wearing them is >extremely< hot.

vampire neckbeard is just trying to get some blood mixed in with his mountain dew.

High heels in a black dress.

I would just set my game in Italy.

That's my secret.

The shoeless young girl selling flowers in the market you got information from?

The squire that looks up to you?

The witch that begs for mercy when her weapons and minions fail her?

Your mother, asking you to come home and safeguard relics from a thief?

It's always my fetish

Sara > Danielle

end yourself pervert

The Royal family has been cursed by a rebellious young magician, and have been stricken with petrification in their sleep. The only sign of salvation are the ribbons tied around their statues, which each gain color as an action that will undo the curse is taken. With a strand of each of the seven ribbons in their hands, the noble warriors go on a mission to defeat the young wizard and restore the Royal family to the throne.

It's a shame the royal family sleeps naked, and when the curse lifts, they only have the ribbons tied around them to cover themselves. Especially the princess.

>Harems of attractive men
This user has the right idea