Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1809: DONT MESS WITH MR. KING DICE Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6YMVTVJg
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50048572/#50048623
youtube.com/watch?v=LjcGTbL0PmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>... Is that not how irony works? Like, legit question.
Irony in the classical sense is saying one thing and meaning the exact opposite. There's some overlap with sarcasm, so humor is frequently present, but it is not required.

However, the definition has been expanding to include the humorously unexpected, and pedants are enraged by this.

"The use of words expressing something other than their literal intention."

>failing to understand that language is an evolving and organic concept

> Funnily enough, the game already has a model built in for this.
Yep, that's where I got the idea. They're so cuuute.

Because my plans change so radically from jump to jump, I wanted a race that, when imported into future worlds, instead of trying to take over through military or be the best merchants or any kind of concrete goal like that, would just be super happy to be included.
So, pacifistic xenophile moths who just want to be friends and help out. ... and then if some dickhole starts murdering them, they'll unleash their Jedi Warp powers.

What's the worst Drawback you have ever seen /Jumpchain/?

>words only mean what I want them to mean

The human plus "perk" in armored core 4.

I think it would be ironic if our guns didn't shoot bullets, but instead squirted a healing salve that cured all wounds.

The Devourlord drawback from Diasgea and JUMPER from Stay/Night only because death means something worse than going home.

So the Anna's sniper from Overwatch?

I actually used that sprite for one of my long running games. They were vicious, war-mongering blood knights who kept other races as slaves.

Absolute Drawbacks. IE "This enemy will be stronger than you"

A challenge is one thing, one that scales infinitely upwards with you is not fair.

That Medeka Box one that sends an enemy that could even oneshot a jumper that has every single perk from every single jump after you.

Actually can a person update the Destiny Jump? I don't mean change it or anything but some of the descriptions are just wrong, like the Ketch ship that has a Skiff description.

>Resources
Yeah, just that your home system would have a relative abundance of that material wherever it's usually found. A good example would be... say, Eezo, from Mass Effect. Since that stuff is usually found in the outermost stellar debris, you'd have a low amount on your homeworld, but the debris belts would have significant amounts. Other star systems would need the appropriate conditions to form it- IE, supernova debris.

>Starting planet as Gas Giant
Yes, because the larger planet will always be the center of the orbital system. Jupiter wouldn't be able to orbit around Io, for example. The biggest satellite you can get would be something like a binary gas giant system. People who want to start on, say, a moon orbiting a gas giant can just choose to start there.

>T-score
Undecided, but I'm thinking considering them T-1 for the purposes of imports. That, or giving them their own tier that has unlimited Resource and Fabric Imports, and one base slot of every other type.

>The Devourlord drawback from Diasgea
Man if we ever get Soul Nomad, that jump's version of this drawback is gonna be some hardcore bullshit.

He murders so hard he kills God and breaks the universe.

My Life as a Teenage Robot Jump when ?

The one from Diasgea goes backwards and destroys every single world you have visited if you fail, how could you make it worse?

Can I get a drawback that forces me to go through an underwater stage if you're not gonna include that in the jump?

Mommy's Black Butler Jump's "you are a child molestation victim" drawback. Or her Spongebob Jump's "Spongebob and Patrick are constantly fucking while near you" drawback.

They are not the greatest suffering for your jumper, but for the people who have to read it in real life.

Make it so he destroys all the worlds you were going to visit too.

SoAnon was making it, she was actually talking about backgrounds and perklines. Sadly, this thread ran her off.

We have a black butler jump?

Well since Soul Nomad would be new that means more jumps would get eaten since your chain is bigger then when you did the Disgaea jump. I think that technically counts as worse.

Not in the Drive because thread agreed it didn't belong there. It's hot garbage.

There's things much more powerful then him in some of the jumps so that wouldn't work.

>Spongebob Jump's "Spongebob and Patrick are constantly fucking while near you" drawback.

It wasn't accepted to the drive for reasons related to the Child Molestation drawback. And Mommy being a general shitheel.

Drawback fiat, user.

He would power up by eating many in previous worlds, his power would not remain stagnant.

Forgot my pic. Small ones are Skiffs, which the Ketch choice describes and the big one is a Ketch in truth. A Ketch is 100-200 meters long and has a building's worth of tech in it, each House of Fallen lives mostly in the Ketchs until such a time as they .

Oh, shit-kun. You so funny.

Val's working on one right now. I think she said it would be ready by the end of the month, or next month. Either or.

>Oh, shit-kun. You so funny.
What part of my post is a lie?

user didn't say you were lying, user, user said you were Shit and funny.

Yep.

As long as he doesn't deny the truth.

Thank you for reminding me of something and someone I had nearly forgotten. Taintsniffer.

The truth that you're shitposting? Why would he deny that?

>Taintsniffer.
Is that the thing you'd nearly forgotten or are you mad at Sleuthanon for reminding you?

The original jumpmaker left so no you can't update it which is unfortunate since the current jump is shit.

I say either make a Destiny 2 jump or make a new Destiny jump and post it on SB.

Can someone post these? I reaally want to see this shit.

Right. Didn't get a lot last thread, so had to brainstorm some stuff up. Thank you Progenitor-user, that website was very helpful and let me get some ideas, so I fixed the virus on top of other things.

So without further ado, the Resident Evil v3.0 Update.

Changelog: pastebin.com/6YMVTVJg

>The truth that you're shitposting?
So you are denying reality. SoAnon was making the teenage robot jump. She did post about perks. And this thread did chase her off.

Ignoring that pretty much every species has an underwater stage at some point, what do you mean? The call so far has been to make it so that all of the regular Creature stage stuff also applies underwater, so people can more or less pick whatever they want to do.

>mad at Sleuthanon for reminding you
Yup

>Can someone post these? I reaally want to see this shit.
Here's the Black Butler one, user.

Proof?

Look dude. No one give one damn about your shitty space fantasy game or the Jump based on it. The thread in general don't give a single fuck about your interest and will never accept any edits.

In the original vision of the game before the 'cute' team won out and cut all substance, a mandatory underwater creature stage existed between cell and land. It adds a lot more to your creature than just starting out exclusively on land. Do you know how much of a human's anatomy is legacy from genetic ancestry of fishood? A drawback that forces you to do that is the only way I can think you'd incorporate it if not as its own stage. I'm not talking about being an exclusively aquatic creature.

So, why doesn't someone else try to pick it up instead? If she left before the jump was finished, there isn't a jump at all, and that's no fun.

>You got confused for mommy twice
Dunno if that says something about me

Nice.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50048572/#50048623

Why doesn't someone pick up every dropped project? That's a different matter entirely. I'm just reminding all of you of the shitty things you've done.

Lookin' good, Red. Real good. Thanks for all your hard work.

Chill, user. No need to get so angry over something that's already been addressed.

I'm not sure which disturbs me more: That the drawback was made, or that you kept a copy of the jump on hand.

>shitty things you've done
>implying

Anonymous is incapable of doing anything wrong, bitch-tits.

>Anonymous is incapable of doing anything wrong, bitch-tits.
Can confirm. Am Anonymous. Am always right.

My bad. I did not mean to imply more was wrong with you than what is clearly wrong with you, Smithy.

What did you do with pic related?

What can I say. I hoard things like a dragon or a pack-rat.

>dat list
Thank god she left before she could make them. SoAnon wasn't terrible as jumpmakers go, but for Pathfinder at least I'd rather a much better jumpmaker made that.
Also, not the proof I was asking for.

Sorry it's just the fact that the dude has brought this up like four times now, in previous threads. It's annoying.

Yeah, I... I'm not seeing what the problem is? The jump follows the intended vision more than the 'cute' version, so as a natural progression to evolving onto land - assuming you begin evolution in water or an ocean - you will have an underwater stage like that. It's also one of the reasons Cell and Creature stage are cobined in the same 'Part'.

Stole his fucking jacket, shot out his knee-cap, and ran off chortling.

No but seriously that's a nice fucking jacket.

>Thank god she left before she could make them.
>Anons have gotten so awful they wish jumpmakers would leave and proclaim they'd rather not get jumps just because they're not their favorites

? I just said that I have been confused in the past with Mommy, you didnt confuse me Sleuth.

>SoAnon wasn't terrible as jumpmakers go,
She was very hit or miss. She made two jumps that were decent and a handful of others so bland I can barely remember their names much less what was in them.

>you will have an underwater stage like that.
As background.

>implying this place wouldn't be better if certain jumpmakers packed up and finally fucking left.

It's cool, user. If I'd noticed those posts I'd probably not have said anything.

>wish
Less wish and more thankful it happened. There is a difference.

I'm just easily confused, so I thought I got something confused.

Shit man, I'd do it if I was capable of writing jumps. I loved that show.

>Less wish and more thankful it happened. There is a difference.
There really isn't as far as your own intent goes.

Who is the smartest jumpmaker?

Ok what is the deal with the ben ten jump notes saying you cannot steal any of the goodies like the omnitrix?

>equipped with ballistics courtesy of the President of the United States of America.
What does this mean?

JoJo's Bizarre user, Wakfu user, and InNomineAnon

They managed to evacuate.

Jojo.

She left earlier than anyone.

Two of those three had depression or similar mental problems

I went to the Capital Wasteland in Fallout and made sure Sarah didn't die, so he never really took over. Instead, he became a Star Paladin, still helped broker peace with the outcasts, and the BoS ended up like a more docile version of the one in 4.

So you can't get a Celestialsapien.

Looks good.

> whether those solutions are humanitarian or if you just want to release a ton of viruses.
Por que los dos

Research tree looks good, as does BOW. Both of those are strong contenders for a future build. I like that the property discounts are tied to undiscounted perks rather than origins.

Regarding Regen in the virus section: if you take too much damage what are you looking at and is it reversable?

More later, but that's what I've got at the moment.

And tera/bancho chased them both off!

youtube.com/watch?v=LjcGTbL0PmQ

Not me.

I... what? I seriously have no idea what you're trying to ask me here. You want a underwater background, like with it's own perks and stuff? Or do you mean about not being 'purely aquatic'? You can have an underwater section of your evolution, and then just go onto land, you know? It doesn't have to be a thing where you're underwater forever.

Are you kidding me? There's nothing about being a molestation victim in any of the seven drawbacks. There is Patricide though which is kinda worse.

Intent is exactly where the difference lies, user.
Wishing implies when she was here I wanted her gone. I didn't.
Being thankful it happened is a choice of reaction after she left.
Two completely different things, including any intent involved.

Definetly not Many, Aionon, Kilanon, Mommy, or Bancho

>Alois Trancy
I take it you aren't familiar with the character from the anime only arc? Or his backstory.

Initially I stole his jacket obviously.

I was the leader of the Institute and before they arrived I sent a series of threats, statements of intent, photos of me wearing the jacket, clips of songs and nonsequitous messages to keep the Brotherhood away. They came anyway of course so I sent the Prydwen and everyone on it to Canada.

Some say Maxson's Brotherhood of Steel thrived in Canada and they found all the pre-war junk they could possibly want. Others say they were eaten by radioactive, carnivorous mooses.

Either way they were out of my hair and the people rejoiced.

It means you wanted her to leave anyway, user. It's the same hostile intent.

It really is. One of the Railroad faction members has a pretty sweet jacket, too.

To give you something to shitpost about.

Exactly, and as we've seen - this place doesn't help people with those. Whatsoever.

Ahahahaha no. Nononono buddy.

Tera chased off JoJo in their one time they were back, but InNomine and Wakfu were all on us.

>BUT THE SHITPOSTER

He participated, yes. But multiple anons joined in on the bullshitfuckery.

Well damn that's a lot of Changes, I like a lot of the new stuff, but i'm sad you left out the best gun ... the Red 9, i mean come on it has your name in it lol

I sided with the Institute, and as a result assassinating him and neutralizing the BoS as a threat was on the to-do list.

I totally stole his coat, though. That is a nice fucking coat.

>Definetly not Mommy, or Bancho
FTFY

>I sided with the Institute
Why?

>I say either make a Destiny 2 jump
You know what? Sure I'll make a Destiny 2 Jump.

Who's he?