>The Lion's Pride

Time to fuck shit up

Perfection 1
Artificial Intelligence 3
Android 2
Particle Gun 2
Neural Interface 1
Drones 1

Basically me linked to a smart super android servant. Will probably use the AI to get funds, make more robots and perhaps even other products like a cruiser.

>Bio-Pod
>Cloning
>Shuttle
>Portal

Just explore the multi-verse with my wifey forever.

How was everyone's day today?

Surprisingly good. Yours?

super busy and monotonous, but nothing bad happened so that's good.

I'd take monotonous over bad. Good for you.

empty

It was alright. Didn't have enough time to play games as I wanted, but I never do.

Not bad, really. Thanks for asking, user.

Is Italics dead?

Great! Looking forward to Tok's fate author CYOA!

Calm down, Tok.

>The last judgment
>The stone cloak
Time to deliver DEUS VULT to all the corners of the world.

Can someone do me a favor and post Stardust?

I just want PPP+.

Well you're not having it

Let it go, user
It's not coming

Is that you skeleton poster? Why won't you move on?

This is bait to summon the forbidden one.

But seriously, pastebin.

The Last Judgment
The Stone Cloak
Go spend an hour every 40 days teleporting as fast as possible from person to person, and pacify fucking everyone.

Anyone have a source for chalice?

pretty bad
I shit in my neighbors yard and now I'm scared they'll find out

Rolled 10 (1d20)

Ignore this

made some progress on the saberface waifu cyoa. so shit i guess

fuck you

Italics will deliver, user. We must wait. When, Italics goes silent for a long time that means its coming soon.

Amew a best girl.

Meliorate pls go, Ciel is obviously a best.

Maybe I'm just a brainlet but this one seems a little too complicated for it's own good

Hercules Fingers
Midas Shell
Kung Fu+invulnerable shield+immune to projectiles seems pretty broken, even without the doubled god strength.

I'm really high I might forget to post the rest

It's cruel to give false hope, you're just making it harder to accept it's not coming

>hasn't even seen Black Lagoon

This is like asking source for a naruto character.

Agreed it is really quite intesting but I have never sat down to make a full build. Even if I did I would do it incorrectly as playing through the right way locks you into paths you may not want.

>get to a section you really don't feel like writing
>CYOA progress grinds to a halt

The only redeeming quality of his worthless prospective content is his inadvertent omission of several good authors. My condolences to the other few who are already in the process of being smeared.

I-is that you, Tok?

Welp time to try and tackle this one, I'll be back in an hour

a tip before you go, user: consistency yields results.

>remove section from the CYOA
There's never any waifus in my CYOAs for a reason.

Well I'm not aiming for Results soooooo....

someone shat in my yard

Goddamn it Highlander you lazy shit

For years I've just assumed most of the waifu bios were copied and pasted from [author's favorite weeaboo-boogaloo]'s characters. It's more than a little weird that someone is taking the time to try and create a character that is supposed to be interesting (see: lovable) to me in the span of, what, 100-300 words.

Meliorate is a big brother of culture.
>Ciel
Yku know the previous Hero smash that puss by how tsundere she is acting.

You delet that post. People aaid Order wouldn't come. Atleast, Italics will save us from Tok shit.

Would a text adventure game be suitable to post here? I had a CYOA in development for a while based loosely on a short story I had written but came to the conclusion that the type of game I was making it into would be better served with a greater emphasis on world-building and character interaction than mechanics and whatever similar images I could find on google. I've been looking into making an adventure game out of it instead. I'm just wondering if that would be ok to drop here once I've got something functioning.

I haven't been in these threads in a long ass time.
I'm also likely going to die soon (not suicide).
Can someone post the comfiest recent cyoas, and waifu ones?

Tell me why you're dying first.

One of my favourites.

My absolute favourite.

>implying
lies and slander against confirmed forever-virgin Ciel
Has any CYOA ever approached the amount of lore Italics put into PP, other than maybe Traveller or some shit?

Lymphoma. Chemo isn't working, might just give up soon. It won't matter either way.

Thanks user! But I already have those ones. You and I seem to have similar tastes. Mind posting anything made in the past two or three months?

>Confirmed virgin
I don't know about that. She wore akimpy clothes for cultists.

>Has any other CYOA had as much lore as PP except Traveler?
Order by Italics

This was rather unique.

>PP has good lore.
Why do humanized Pokemon need a military then?

>She wore skimpy clothes
Nigga that's like 90% of all females in the CYOA, and around 50% of the men as well.

Comfy. In a way.

Anyone have that simple waifu picker for going to sleep?
Android was a cute.

Shit, this is great. Thank you!

Do you mean this one?
I think it's one of the last ones I saved.

No problem. Get better soon.

It is the one I wish the most had a webapp like Magical Realm did, something that did most of the calculating for you. I think it'd get a lot more attention then. I've made a ton of builds for it, but I'm aware most people don't wanna put in the time.

Can build a magical waifu doll with this one!

>TFW no alien ''parasite'' waifu to be together with

>no waifu parasite to lovingly slither around your inner organs

>Has any CYOA ever approached the amount of lore Italics put into PP, other than maybe Traveller or some shit?

Uhhh, almost any of the big ones? Pokemon Personified isn't THAT deep or special. Most people just relate to it because it's pokemon. It's basically just how the Gods were made, what lead to the First Hero, what the First Hero did, and what happened between then and now. That's not really that much lore. It just seems like a lot because he tends to repeat shit or just randomly shoves it into character bios so it is in your face.

Excellent one as well, thank you!
Currently working out how to make the perfect dollfu.

I'll contribute too.

I remember that one.

She wore skimpy clothes for cultist thoigj. The othera are Idols and Pasille os probably wearing skimpy clothea for ease of fuck and impregnation by you.

>90%
No its not.

The "perfect" dollfu always has Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Shub-Niggurath, and probably Atlach Nacha. Yog-Sothoth is also extremely good for the abilities, and elder sign is basically free

The only real question is which of Ithaqua, Dagon, Cthugha and Hastur do you take, if any. Azathoth is in a seperate build-category, you CAN make it work in waifu mode but you are going to be suffering a lot of insanity for it. Technically you can take every god minus one, which could be virtually any single option except Elder Sign.

Forgot to link it
Part 1 Childhood
Time to play the hero who realize that getting people killed and surviving the mess is his greatest super power.

>Unsong Champ
>Schooled, +1 Companion
>Secret spot, +1 Companion
>Foreign playmate, +1 Companion

>Statecraft apprenticeship
>Prince's people
>Tactical Acumen
>Center of Command
>Force of will

>Martial Training
>Common Mastery Skill
>Freedom of Movement
>Investigative Mind
>Way with Words

>Childhood friends
>Cameron
>Charle
>Neara
>Pitus

>Royalty under Siege
I Rallying the defenders and we held, killing most of them and leaving the rest to scatter but I had men go out hunting for them. The Warlord got away but he didn't get far before I and a company of riders got up to him. We Hung him on a low tree. The tip of his feet was just an inch above the ground.
+10 neg and 5 neut points

See, something about the wording of this CYOA has always confused me.
It says you get 3 companions you "qualify for", but if you have illness+source+coping that leaves with a maximum choice of two since source+coping pairs do not exist.
Do you just pick three for which you meet at least one condition? Two disorders (which would make four choices)? Am I missing something?
Anons, help me out here.
>posting my favourite 1pg CYOA as compensation

On that note
Doll

>Tomes
Celaeno Fragments
Necronomicon
The King in Yellow
Sanity=-15

>Gods
Cthulhu
Shub-Niggurath
Nyarlathotep
Yog-Sothoth
Atlach-Nacha
Hastur
elder sign

>Insanity
Unconcious Troubles
Amygdal Erosion

Join Templars as Detective, maybe upgrade to Enforcer eventually. Stay at templar HQ while the Doll does all the actual work, communicating telepathically and literally watching over her with Yog-Sothoth's passive. She can work better if she doesn't have to protect me constantly, and by being in a safe place I can teleport her to safety if things don't go well, plus I'll be in direct contact with Templar superiors.