WABI ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH ALIEXPRESS!!

WABI ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH ALIEXPRESS!!

ALIBABA’S DIRECTOR JOINS WABI AS ADVISOR!!

strap in boys, moon incoming. $4 wabi.

Other urls found in this thread:

wacoin.io
bitnewsbot.com/analysis-of-wabi-token-for-safe-consumer-products/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was obvious from the start, but only got officially announced now. Dem wabi haters are gonna be kicking themselves in the balls for missing out on this gem.

Source?

nice link thanks

wacoin.io

scroll down to the bottom
>advisers

Mark Zavadskiy has been with them for a while, I’m finding pages from a month or two ago where they list him as an advisor.

Pathetic attempt at creating FOMO. And I like Wabi too, but fuck off.

bitnewsbot.com/analysis-of-wabi-token-for-safe-consumer-products/

This page from November lists him as an advisor. This is old news. People have been speculating about if this means an Aliexpress partnership for two months because of this. There is no update on this.

can someone screen shot this guys linkedin page?

wabi moon time boyos

fuck yes

wabi going to a 250m cap at minimum

Guys this is fake. Check their twitter, no announcement. He’s been with them since the start. No partnership. Maybe there will be one, but there is no announcement.

there is no partnership with alibaba you fucking retard and this is fucking old news not an announcement.
he's also not alibaba's director.

lel, shitty attempt to pump OP. It isn't news.

Lol he is one of alibaba's directors you fuck.

Also lame attempt at fudding, this partnership is insider news im sharing it with you now.

Expect an announcement in the next few hours

Fake news from coordinated p&d group.

>Mark has been with WABI for awhile.
>Literally no announcement from WABI or Alibaba
>NO PARTNERSHIPS

Don't buy bags from these faggots.

fuck off, retard.

It’s not fudding to call bullshit on saying the dude just joined Wabi because of a partnership deal when he’s actually had that position for months.

One look at official profiles and your bullshit is easily found.

>but i'm an insider

Kill yourself, I already saw the pump and dump group deciding to spread this bullshit

>Lol he is one of alibaba's directors you fuck.
is something different than
>ALIBABA’S DIRECTOR
learn english.
>insider news
sure buddy.
also
>facts are fud
kill yourself

FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

ALEKSANDER IS A WHALE WHO INVESTED 800 ETH IN WABI. HE WOULDNT LIE TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

pathetic

here's my real attempt at FUD.

Wabi was targeting JD and JD recently announced a partnership with Walmart and IBM to develop the exact same product Wabi offers.
Wabi is a bunch of Russians trying to penetrate the Chinese market while there are asian competitors with better products (VEN, WTC). Asians prefer asians.

Wabi isn't a shitcoin but Wabi needs to step it up.