THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING

I am an user here in behalf of reddit.
Stop claiming that you guys invented "hodl" and "lambos" they both came from us.
You guys invented "mooning" though and all those autist posts.

If you have queries about any other investment and crypto memes, you should ask in this thread and I'll clear it up.

I will (reluctantly) be around for about an hour and a half.

yc is very aggresive with reddit marketing

trying this hard to bait

LOL, THIS IS A GOOD LARP BUT REDDITORS ARE MORE GENUINELY FAGGY AND THIS COMES ACROSS AS TRYING TO BE FAGGY

Kill yourself faggot

Ok buddy u can have the memes and the bags, I’ll take the moon missions.

Every single thing that gets shilled on reddit turns to heavy bags.

checked

Should have called it an ama; still pretty good bait. 7/10

How you liking confido faggot?

I hate trump and reddit. Where is your god now?

Bullshit cunt. HODL came from a drunk mafucka on bitcointalk.com. fuck off reddit created that magnificent meme. ya cunt if reddit created HODL i am satoshi.

Whoa. Buddy. Why don't we come to an agreement first? Yeah? That we both lurk reddit and Veeky Forums. Whoa. Just like everyone else on this board, right? That's how we're able to differentiate between reddit users and regulars here.

So why don't you go ahead and go suck on a pajeet dick? That's my query you fucking faggot!

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

>damn, you know your shit.
>I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

This. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

hodl is a shitty "meme", no doubt it came from that cesspool of shitty OC.

wrong. lurk more nucoiner

Who the fuck wants to use hodl anyway.
It came from a retarded shit just playing drunk and wrote hodl on purpose. It's not fucking funny.

Congrats on this. Seriously.

How did the 9gag army find 4chins?

7.6/10, decent effort

>Kucoin.
>MUH KUHS
You'll get 10$ free crypto if you register using this bonus code on Kucoin.

1cbtc

I have to agree with you kind user, definitely some fair medium-high grade bait

>I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

Buy LINK

Trips of truth

I was just trolling.

Stop replying to the thread, I'm sick of the notifications

Spot the drunk Aussie Cunt shitposting haha

Hodl came from a drunk retard on bitcointalk though.
The post is still there.

Eat shit faggot.

link pajeet

shoo shoo