/kdmg/

>All this Thiccness
>Only $100
This is the Kingdom Death Gambler's Box.
Say something nice about it.

Elder Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

build.kingdomdeath.com/Core-Game
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Glue_and_You
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a good box, I appreciate the box...that said, ya blew it by not starting with shit-eating.
That would get the thread and the game some attention

I bought a second one so my friend could have a copy of the not Nono from it.

I also messed up but not putting Kingdom Death in the thread title.

WE can make a poop buffet next time.

Hello, I am a new user who's eye was caught by a picture of unknown miniatures. Now I am sticking around due to the possibility of feces eating discussion... Please tell me what that last thread was about

Well the Gambler clearly has a shit-eating grin.

We were discussing the finer points of dining on monster excrement.

Welcome to the party pal.

If this isn't samefag or trolling just read the other thread. It's a game.

In addition to my previous post, pin-ups of death was also removed from the store.
Possible store update soon.

Ha, the image is pretty dumb but that caption is great. Next thread needs that quote to start

Dude there's only 4 people posted in this thread as of now, of course it's japes.

>Preorders won't ship until december
kill me senpai

Why bother? You like KD, you'll kill yourself before too long.

Scalpers should be stoned to death.

Anyone know where to find the tracking number? I assume Poots will mail you a tracking link when he actually sends it off?

Are there more discarded ideas like this one out there?

Yea, I just got my tracking number yesterday.

I feel some one needs to shop the Gamblers face on to this.

Conformation on places that have received their copy already.

USA
Germany?
France?

usa / south america only. rest of world is end of this month

New info on euro delivery sets the start of shipping round mid november.

I feel like people from Deutschland where talking about receiving their copy this week. Am I confusing Kickstarters?

perfect

Yes. The ship hasn't even arrived to germany yet.

>We may finally enough have enough euro KD players for late night kdmg after this KS.
Comfy.

So who here is going to magnetize their set.

I would love doing that but I don't have all the time in the world.

Some of the weapons aren't even that good unless you're do certain things so it seems like a massive waste of effort.

Not me, i find the arms too thin for it to be effectively done. Right now I'm just trying to find out the most common good weapons and just make figures armed with them.

Maybe you are confusing it with Infected, that ship entered Germany a couple of weeks ago and they are sending them out atm.

Magnetize at the neck and waist, that’s it. It’s a middle ground that is less likely to fuck up your mini forever, but still keeps them customizable. The wrists and arms just aren’t worth the effort.

I’m planning to not base them yet (we are about to get like 50 unique bases in wave 3 that I’m gonna clone) but will magnetize the base insert (glued to the legs) to the base, and have the base itself be colored for each player, with a metal washer laid in it to let the magnet stick

You have 28 equipped survivors minis in the box, just build the most common combinations you'll possibly ever use, maybe magnetize just 4 of them for rare combos if you want to get a bit of flexibility.

>update pack was estimated by Friday, and was shipping out of a facility 45 minutes west of me (shipping from Ann Arbor, MI warehouse, and I'm near Novi, MI)
>check FedEx updates this morning
>has been sent to some dump in Ohio for processing and is now estimated to arrive sometime next week
The real shit-eaters are FedEx.

Did they not buff the shit weapons like bows?

If she's still in stock at the end of the month, I'm gonna buy another version of Alice the Twilight Knight (first model from KD I ever purchased/painted) and paint her up like Slave Knight Gael (dark red hood, white hair, dark black/bronzed armor with a bit of orange cracked highlights). I think that'd be great. Better than the job I did on my first version of her. But I've come a long way since then. Might share some pictures of the few painted pin ups I have just to share them.

Do any of you know when the cutoff point to buying the kickstarter?

Has anybody come up with house rules to add the promo items like the vibrant/dying lantern to the game? I guess I could just throw them in the starting gear, but I'd rather have to craft/find them.

I’m going for full magnetization. One friend called me a madman, the other has done it before for other wargames and says it’s fine, so my confidence is just alright.

Best of luck. As a warning, KDM minis don't use "Heroic Scale" proportions so their wrists and shoulders may be REALLY thin compared to what you're used to.

>lazily copy-pasted Bone Witches
gets me every time

There are STILL no people from here who got theirs?

FedEx says mine will arrive today by EoD.
In the meantime, I don’t need it, I don’t need it...

my credit card in backerkit was expired so I'm just waiting for them to take my $10.

are you going to indulge us with rules changes?

Will it be marked what’s changed vs the original rules? I’m getting the entire core game.

It went from Michigan to Ohio and is now moving onward, presumably in my direction though with FedEx you never know.

Same; hope to be getting it within the next hour since its been "out for delivery" since 5 hours ago.

Was between jobs when the kickstarter happened, but am glad to be able to still get the core game at 25% off, there any word on whether stuff like Gambler's Chest and what not will be sold publicly or nah?

Officially everything but the shits will be available outside the KS, but the crossovers will probably be con only. GC will retail but the price may be quite a lot higher than via KS.

GC was the best deal from the KS $100 for a truck load of minis.
Expect a way higher price at retail.

That's fair, price you pay for the late arrival.

Definitely gonna have to hunt for the Pathfinder minis then, because those were the crossover I was particularly excited for.

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to joining the fun.

Sweet, shipping label created.

Is the base game for sale again ? What's available?

Base game 1.5 is up for preorder.

Way more effort than it's worth so, no, I'm just going to make nice looking miniatures. Some of those arms and stuff are going to be tiny as shit.

I haven't even gotten my goddamn motherfucking tracking number or shipping confirmation (though my card was charged). And yes, I checked my spam folder.

>Delivery date postponed until Thursday
Fucking Fedex. On a brighter note assembly instructions were put up, though I am beginning to get Malifaux flashbacks.

HYPE INTENSIFIES

Never mind, found it. Apparently it went to a different email address and I'll be getting it Weds. Wish I could just drive up to the depot and pick it up there, it's only 90 minutes away.

I also build/paint Malifaux and let me tell you, KD tends to be worse. way more tiny fiddly bits. Malifaux minis at least usually only have 1 or 2, KD can have... many.

Fairly certain that the peeps who got theres already aren't going to be here shitposting. Got monsters to slay and be slayed by yo

>assembly instructions were put up
Finally. Comes like 2 years too late though.

Where?

build.kingdomdeath.com/Core-Game
I am already breaking out my plastic cement in anticipation.

I'm already unzipping my dick in anticipation

Post waifus !

>plastic cement
KDM parts are fiddly as hell, I'd rather have a slightly-less powerful bond that breaks at the bond instead of snapping at a part itself.

Also if you fuck up on Superglue Gel, you can, at worst, freeze it to be able to undo and try again. You're fucked if you make a mistake with plastic cement since it melts the plastic together.

This user knows. I recommend Gorilla Glue Gel edition, that shit bonds tougher than James Bond.

This. Unless you are 600% positively sure that you can assemble this correctly first time, go with super glue.

Now you're just trolling, seeing as Gorilla Glue products in general are designed to expand and contract "safely"(for not breaking the glue) with temperature changes.

It's designed for practical uses, like repairs or outdoor adhesion, not for things like minis that you paint over. You use it on a mini, and you can find your paintjobs cracked all nasty like should you leave them in the car over night.

this cutie, always and forever. she needs to be cuddled so badly

This. Use Superglue. Freeze it to disassemble.

>The waves of shitty tips begins.
You don't even have your game yet and are already planning to ruin the models.

I'm impressed.

please just use plastic glue so you dotn have to constantly reattach your shit

where s phoenis kingsman and hand of the king building guide
i guess it ll be done by 2019

I doubt even Poots knows where all those shitty little wing hands go.

>built for paizuri

She's gone through some revisions since starting life as "Pinup Survivor" but I think I still like her Behind the Wall look best, at once terrified and resolute.

Meant the Gorilla Super Glue, not the "normal" one.

dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Glue_and_You

I mostly plan on brushing on Tamiya Extra Thin plastic cement after attaching the pieces for welding together all of the tiny gaps.

Green stuff, liquid green stuff, or milliput would probably be safer.

I used superglue for everything, and the only thing that ever fell off was the phoenix's mustache, and that was only because the entire game box fell on top of it when the car had to break suddenly.

Green stuff is good and I use it, but it is a pain to use for everything, and for really small gaps it is clumsy. When there is a small seam that I can close with a couple of swipes from a Tamiya applicator brush then there is no need to break it out.

Liquid green stuff is good for everything except what it is made for. I have a pot, but it was a waste of money as it shrinks to the point where you would save time by just using cement or normal green stuff. It is great for slight modification of existing figures though. GW's how to paint Daemons guide has a great example where they stipple it to make boils for a soul grinder of Nurgle. If I didn't already have a Plague Hulk as a counts as I would definitely do the same thing.

I haven't tried milliput, but from what I understand it is like greenstuff with a different consistency and drying time.

>Really like the style and ideas in this game
>Gameplay is good too
>But its expensive
>Don't feel like I'll play it often
>Not into painting or assembling things, really
>The extensions are all super expensive too

I'm just fucking waffling over here. I have plenty of money to get it but I'd feel super guilty if it just sat in a closet.

A lot of it hinges on whether you are the sort who likes assembling and painting miniatures. If not just go with the Tabletop Simulator version, or play something else like Gloomhaven which doesn't require you to assemble miniatures.

so play TABLE TOP SIM?

If you want to get into the hobby side of it, then ti's worth it. If you don't, just spend $12 and buy Tabletop Simulator.

If you can find 3-4 friends to play it with, then I'd say either try the preorder, or see if there is a good Black Friday deal for it. If not, then maybe stick to TTS so that you don't spend s bunch of money on it and have a giant brick taking up space in your house.

The minis are a big draw, and there are quite a few to put together. If it's not something that appeals to you, then maybe it's best to stick to TTS and save your money for something you would fully enjoy.

>UPDATES from the KD Discord Server
Nemesis monsters now give +1 Weapon Prof, OR +Monster Level in a specific weapon. Butcher gives Axe, Kingsman gives Spear, Hand gives Fist and Tooth.

Bone Witch got a major nerf. Now only the most insane survivor has to endeavor, and she only repeats on a 1 or 2.

Monsters level 2+ give 2 hunt do when killed.

Does anyone have the Bard art in high res? I have this one but I need to check a color on lower area for painting mine and I can't find a full body pic. I'm away from home so I can't check my art card that came with the mini.

FUCK YES BONE WITCH NERF
YESSSS

GET FUCKED BONE WITCH
DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY YOUNG SURVIVOR AGAIN

Ravioli ravioli, protect the young survivor loli.

POOTS YOU WHORE

WHERE IS MY GAME?

I hear you. Fucking Fedex.

This has happened twice before and I received the delivery on the estimated day; the issue is that Fedex doesn't start updating their tracking information until 72 hours after it was created. So, shit could be out for delivery right now and I wouldn't know, or it could still be in Kentucky and I'd be equally clueless.

>Inglewood, CA
I also live nearby, do you want to get together and fuck? I mean, play KD:M

At least you all got somewhere. All I have is a email saying I'm comfirmed and my card will be charged when it ships. I blame it on not knowing shipping started till Friday at 11 at night so I'm probably asshole 18,647 in line.

>a California man told police that a friendly meet up took a turn for the worse when the other party raped him and stole his $400 board game

>other party raped him with and stole his $400 board game
ftfy

I would fuck theses thighs for days

Roll intimacy

Even if she keeps making that face?