Potential moon mission-ADA

>ADA been correcting since the 16th
Long time holder of XRP and I am finding that ADA is exhibiting the same behaviour as XRP. Is this shit about to hit mars in 1-2 weeks?

god please i hope so

Been on this rocket to $0.03. I plan to turn my stack into a fortress.

Here is one for Ripple

And here is another one for ADA

same here, been shilling this since $0.03

i sold mine at $0.03 kill me

No, because it has no product. ICX went from 7 to 5 because of a one month delay.
ADA isn't going to have something for like a year. ADA is dead man. Sell and move on.

>ADA isn't going to have something for like a year
The roadmap is being released a week, nice fud pajeet.

Thank you.

anyone not holding xrp, ada, and xlm in this current paradigm must fucking hate money

Do I have a future then user? XLM is my last buy.

Solid pick imo, I might put abit into ETH tho.

Ethereum has no future if the Ethereum of the future is Ethereum. Solidity is cancer and so is its compiler.

Cardano MVP

I hold 3 LTC, should I dump it all into XMR?
Maybe get rid of 2 LTC into XMR?

You should buy ADA now.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WE JUST BROKE THROUGH A 50 BTC SELL WALL @ 3100

Fuck I was just about to buy been WATCHIN YouTube vids of Charles hoskinson all night awas about to go all in with this check!!

Next wall is 30BTC @ 3200, wait for the pull back since price of BTC is on a downtrend for now. I could see it dip to 2950 tomorrow

Thanks enjoy my fresh oc ADA meme

Same here. What do you anons think of the chances of achieving this 3rd gen blockchain tech, and would be the ramifications? Top 3, at least? New kinds of ICOs that weren't possible on ethereum?
t. Newfag

I think it will scale and grow better. Work with old banks ico and bitcoin better but it still has the ol Oracle problem hince Chain link. But ADA is working on it as well

Watch a bunch of Charles hoskinson vids data dash one is good