I got spaghetti sauce on my rolex and it go in between the links. what do

i got spaghetti sauce on my rolex and it go in between the links. what do

Other urls found in this thread:

orientwatchusa.com/brief-explanation-called-watchmakers-four/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take it to a horologist. Make sure it's an old short italian guy with shit everywhere in his studio. I have an omega speedmaster and i've been having it cleaned up by this old mate for 12 years, he knows his shit.

Ring it through a hookers cooch like a golf ball cleaner.

the guy with hairy hands who spits a little when i talks?

Throw it away and buy a new one

Go back and buy a new one.

Brainlet "Rolex".
The 4 in Roman Language is written as "IV" and not "IIII", lol what a fail.

Sell it to a link bag holder for 10x purchase price.

It’s called a watchmakers 4 you fucking idiot

lol, just because brainlets invented a name for that stupid fail it doesn't make it legit.
It's still a brainlet thing to do, that kind of watch must be a success in people with less than 70IQ.

Learn how to eat properly

it's for symmetry retard. poor people just cant into aesthetics

Symmetry, do you even realize what the fuck you're saying?
Are you such a brainlet that you are convinced that "IIII" and "VIII" are symmetric?
Seriously, we are reaching autism levels that shouldn't even be possible.

IIII VIII

is more symmetrical than

IV VIII

idiot

lol, you are really a inferior being compared to me, it's so troublesome to try to explain to brainlets why they are always wrong.
But let's go.

>Symmetry definition: having corresponding points whose connecting lines are bisected by a given point or perpendicularly bisected by a given line or plane.

Tell me, brainlet, where's the symmetry in IIII and VIII?
There's no "more" or "less" symmetry, 2 things can either be symmetric or not, there's no middle ground you stupid fuck.

I think this turbo-brainlet means 'spatial symmetry' in other words 'geometric alignment' i.e. the width of IIII corresponds better to VIII, however it's still a dumb as fuck because V and VII have no symmetry yet that's fine for them, pretty dumb argument imo.

idiots

orientwatchusa.com/brief-explanation-called-watchmakers-four/

>There have been numerous theories surrounding its origin, (including King of France’s Louis the XIV’s request to use traditional Roman grammar) but it’s widely believed that it’s purpose was to improve the aesthetic altogether. The watchmaker’s four promotes a visually pleasing symmetry: VIII looks more balanced opposite to IIII than it does to IV. To some, this makes the watch look better (and naturally more traditional), but to others, it makes the watch that much easier to read

lots of watches do that, idk why but its a common thing

I'm beyond the insult part, you are really a brainlet, try to improve your IQ or unless your parents are rich you are fucked.

> "it's widely believed that it's purpose was to improve the aesthetic altogether"
It's widely believed by brainlets. Next.

> "The watchmaker’s four promotes a visually pleasing symmetry"
There's no symmetry, only a complete fucktard would say otherwise, you don't even need to be good at math to know this.

> "VIII looks more balanced opposite to IIII than it does to IV"
Balance? What the fuck? This is so fucking irrational. Balance the roman number IIII and IV... lol...

> "To some, this makes the watch look better"
Yes, to brainlets that see IV and think "Ohh, sO, oNe Minus Five, Izzz.... uHhh, foUR!!"

> "but to others, it makes the watch that much easier to read"
Read that as: "but to brainlets, it makes the watch that much easier to read and this is the reason we use IIII instead of IV"

enjoy your overpriced piece of fail haha

fucking rolex brainlets show that watch to caesar and he will just facepalm

>It's widely believe to do something that makes no sense

It's obviously some autistic shit watchmaker cucks started doing and still do because 'tradishnz'