XVG...?

Do I buy it? I have 100 bucks to blow on binance. Should I buy XVG at 15 cents a coin?

its at 15 cents a pop on binance and I can grab about 661 coins. I have 100 bucks to spend should I go for it? has some good qualities to this coin but not sure if theres any other better deals at the moment.

Yeah buy it. It'll hit $10 by the end of 2018 so you'll basically have 60x your money.

>Dogecoin dark hitting double digits

Don't buy this coin OP. do your own research pleae, this is a classic pnd shitcoin

I got in at 12 cents a pop. I see a decent future for it man. Ive been mining it and I can say the transaction speed is phenomenal.

XVG biggest gamble in crypto history imho
im riding 30% of my original into the sunset 48hrs do or die this coin either going to make me quit my job or going to make me work another 6 months

EthLend going to the moon

Since you seem to be absolutely retarded an incapable of doing any type of research I will make this very simple:

NO
O

N O

DO NOT BUY THIS SCAM COIN
O

N
O
T

B
U
Y

BNB is a good buy, its the exchanges own coin. they'll be paying out dividends soon to compete with kucoin

Thanks guys. I see some mixed feelings about this coin but I just bought em at 15 cents each. I ended up with 648 of em and I am watching the chart its on an upward move at the moment so I couldnt get the 660 buts its just the difference of a buck or two. Some think this coin will moon over 10 bucks. Would be nice. I pretty much give myself 250 bucks a week for coins every week.

I would probably get KCS shares right now, over at kucoin, use ref code for gainz 1KJv5. what ever you do dont get xvg, other options could possibly be xlm

Holy fuck Veeky Forums.

This is the type of dumb retards you make money off of.

No wonder it's so easy to make money in this market.

Coin is a piece of shit. Have a look at its github. it's literally just TOR code that's been copy & pasted.

Well its at the bottom of a dip and clearly curving. Its also good a good hatebase, so you know its good. But its your choice. Dont wait for it to shoot up and panic buy at the top of the peak.

no you dumb fuck find something else DYOR

I dont do any research? I literally sit on 4 chan biz, Binance, Coinbase, Bitstamp and have 3 seperate charts open all day long while I watch millions of videos and clicking refresh on my accounts all damn day long while I study trends. Trust me I do plenty of research, so much so that its becoming a massive addiction... I own CBIS stock, and they are creating their own medical MArijuana crypto which I suggest looking into. I have made a huge profit off this medical penny stock and its on the rise ever since they announced the crypto to follow. Buy CBIS and thank me later...

So cheesy to see people say do your own research,. obvious research has been done. not just any old person shows up here and asks the most precise random question in the crypto world. It was a post to see if any oof you had something to add to my already compounded knowledge of the damn coin. shows how intelligent some of these autistic idiots are... Asperger fucktards..

How about CoinDick?

What about FelchCoin?

Nah, I am going to do some research on FOT COIN

What about KAA KAA COIN?

THE DICK SHITZ COIN IS PREDICTED TO REACH NEW HIEGHTS

OP are you ok what the fuck are you talking about with yourself?

I lost my mind after I lost 30 K on coinbase. So now I am only interested in TOILET COIN.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this the average Verge bagholder???

If this guy is fudding he's really good.
Doing research = watching youtube videos, what the fuck. It's like learning math through popsci videos. Read the paper, research the team...

> cue epic music

no you missed the pump, go for I'd say tron is a better buy but really tho, buy SALT or ethlend

Quick Coinbase please lock up my funds while I try to Fot in my oun Mouth. I wanted to buy some Toilet Coin but thank God you seized my account before I can do any transfers. Now I can finally rest and hook a shop vac hose up to my ass and mouth so I can Fot Coin right in my mouth. Thanks Biz and Coinbase.

Ill buy some KEK COIN PLEASE.

KEK COIN

Hmm