Why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why...

why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link why did i buy link

Im not sure, maybe you have some sort of condition where you cant identify real negative information about something and just brush it off as fud, haha we are the link marines!!! dont listen to fud!!!!

Don’t worry link marines, I bought 50k at .15 cents, I’ve sold about 75% off the past few days.

EVERYTIME I DO THIS... the coin moons immediately after. I’m about to seek the rest to buy REQ which will tank the second I do and LINK will moon, you’re welcome!

You bought Link because you know where it's going right user? You are accumulating a decent stack and not just constantly chasing pumps right, user?

Because you only spend time on this website and this website is the only place on the internet that invested in that coin. You bought a Veeky Forums meme.

There is no real FUD any more. Nobody has actually tried to construct a legitimate argument against LINK since the EOY announcement. There's nothing more to say except that this coin is going to be absolutely massive.

This, nobody knows about Link outside of Veeky Forums.

Well, except for Swift, Sony, AXA, BNP Paribas, Santander, Barclays, Societe Generale, ZeppelinOS, Capgemini, Fidelity, World Economic Forum, and a bunch more nobodies.

Trips of truth and jackpot checked

I think it's mostly that people don't take you seriously anymore and understand that most linkies are ironic, I have to admit the TA looks good for you but i'm not going to risk bags

>yfw Einsteinium is higher ranked than chainlink

The main thing that bugs me is no real info from devs. Runs on eth. And eth has a scaling problem already over kitty's. But is sposed to run link? What about ripple? Ada is working on an Oracle and they have a Darpa like team. How can surgey keep up?

can it potentially work on any smart contract blockchain, I understand it works with ETH and Hyperledger, could it work with STRAT, NEO, ARDOR etc

You stay the fuck away from REQ you fucking monster.

>no real info from devs
Lel.
Go to the gitter, you'll get a response to any technical question likely within a day.

>How can surgey keep up?
You don't have to keep up when you're lightyears ahead.

It's on bittrex, and link is not

I hold 12000 how doni get a hold of them. Github slack glitter?

ok nevermind, the website says,

Connect With Other Chains -

Create secure cross-chain connectivity between your main smart contract and ANY OTHER public or private chain.

that's pretty neat

Well what do you want to ask?

Good answers! Just bought 10k more

How to get on github and/or slack. So I can lurk and see anouncments. I will hold questions until I have something worth asking that Veeky Forums can't answer. I'm sure master survey and Rory are busy men

DO IT, NAOO! I need more cheap REQ!.

I had 10k LINK and sold it at a massive loss. My biggest crypto regret so far. Food for thought.

I have like over 12,000 link atm

>I bought high and sold low
It's the Veeky Forums way.

ripley... rorschach... ripple?

bizjeets shill it all day but req refuses to black-dad out. my req and enj bags have made up for my past foolishness and then some. thankfully i stfo link a week or so ago when i jewgled the fud and realized it was all true.