Etherdelta = Best Exchange

Seriously, this shit happens too often. I love it.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/x6xa8kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REKT

I just throw funny memes randomly without understanding what's going on. It's what everyone do here, right?

someone just bought a coin 999999% over value

That guy killed himself probably

no sir pls explain

This is the kind of shit that I hate in crypto. There should be a basic "are you sure" safeguard when it sees someone is going to do something completely insane. On every exchange there are a lot of dormant buy/sell orders that are set up only to profit from these kinds of mistakes. If you do enough trades, you're bound to make a mistake at some point.

lol he hasn't been shown how etherdelta scams you... sad
discord.gg/x6xa8kg

Why does this happen on Etherdelta specifically? (never used myself)

Visual interface can be confusing for newfags due to the lack of information in the sell/buy orders menu

This can happen on any exchange but seems to happen particularly often on EtherDelta, which is one of the reason that I haven't used it yet. There should be a safeguard that asks you to make sure if you're placing an order to sell 50% above or even below market price or whatever.

Kucoin and the other exchanges give you a warning if you are buying a coin at a ridiculous price

etherdelta is where all the shitcoins get pumped and has no interface

Your millennial ass actually has to research something and learn about it before throwing money at it

thats why I'm making a killing off biz because everyone gets the news mid pump

There's no excuse for not having it, the smart contract is separate from the gui

How the fuck do you make new buy/sell orders?

There's no submit button

On my phone btw

JUST HODL AND ALL WILL BE FINE.

>On my phone btw
:^)

I feel bad now

what if those mistakes is part of the reason why the crypto market is so lucrative?

Phone interface sucks

You're calling me out for not wanting to use a tool some people make costly mistakes with before I understand it fully? Ok then.

He bought 0.002 for 1642 when he wanted to buy 1642 for 0.002

There are fair 'mistakes' and bad trades, but this is just shitty.

Yeah I realized that as well. I just thought of them as bugs or glitches because ED is a clusterfuck but oh man. Looks like you're right and he done goofed kek

Ooh damn

First time using etherdelta, i just put a buy order in for hawala today, I didn't know the price I should put so I just put the one on top of trades. How long is this gnna take to buy?

Put a 1 on the last decimal allowed and your priority will go up

does it works for all exchanges?

I don't know, but it's common sense, I mean, the sell / buy order books show the highest buy offer and the lowest sell offer, when you put a 1 instead of a 0 in the last decimal you are paying slightly more than the rest. But people don't take into consideration that Ethereum allows 18 decimals...

Ops, that post was for you

So how come sometimes I see buy order for let's say .0005 that went through, even though people are selling/buying in the order book around .0003? Did that person just really want to buy the token more expensive than what's available?

desu this is why I trade on ED, because this shit happens way too often

thanks, will try

The best thing about etherdelta is using token contract addresses to buy tokens for cheap before they're available anywhere else. Got a token I have done absolutely no research on for half the ico price and I still have no idea why anyone was selling it so cheap.

Wtf is hawala, is it going to make me money?

It does have safeguard, there's a warning that says you're crossing the order book

You'll never profit from these mistakes anyway, too many people are running bots that monitor the order books and pay huge gas prices to grab them straight away

you'd be buying at ath

>Kucoin rules.
>KU FOR LIFE

You'll get 10$ free crypto if you register using this bonus code on Kucoin.
The code is: 1cbtc

Don't shill the shitty exchanges

How do you know the token address of an unlisted token you did no research on?

Somebody shilled it somewhere and I googled the contract address and ico price so I guess that's a little research.