Can someone do a Technical Analysis on DGB

Can someone do a Technical Analysis on DGB.

If you give me a good summary and post it here ill send you 0.005 BTC, just post your address with your summary.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodruid.com/artifacts/fud-blaster/
cryptodruid.com/diary/we-are-the-zzzoooht/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

16D8x6w9YHBthZzp51F94U3bcL8Qb8TqrV

Digibyte (DGB)
Digibyte is a decentralized global blockchain with a focus on cyber security, payments & secure communications. It launched in January 2014 as a fork of Bitcoin.
Category: Currency, Payment network
Date of fork: 2014.01.10
All time low: 0.000020 USD
All time high: 0.065155 USD
Pros:
-Has been around for a while, it has the longest public blockchain in existence
-Supportive, united community
-Segwit-ready
-Corporate partnerships (Microsoft, Citibank)
Cons:
-Coin offers nothing unique compared to much more promoted and known coins
Similar projects:
-Bitcoin

retard

Price in sats please

Going to give this about 2 hours ( or until the thread dies) for everyone to get their analysis' in, then Ill reward the most detailed.

Not really a TA, but ill keep you in mind.
>Corporate partnerships (Microsoft, Citibank)
Can you elaborate more on this?

its a fomo buy if you wanted cheap xrp

I don't think DGB is a bitcoin fork.

lmao i just copied this from some website i know nothing about dgb

As you can see, DGB is showing a promising and stable upwards trend. My prediction is that we will dip to between the 0.5 and 0.618 (which is very typical of algorithmic trading) before hitting somewhere in the green above 0.236. If you are looking to buy I would wait until you're in the red.

Charts aside, I think DGB has potential albeit as a longer hold. Short term, I don't think it will be a big earner, it's good tech but it's simply a no-frills fast transaction coin with not a lot of hype or marketing. I say this as a DGB holder myself. If you are looking for quick profits I think you would be wiser to seek greener pastures. If you have a stack, I'd give it another 2 weeks and see if my prediction is correct, it's a very common trend as its one used by algorithmic traders and bots.

1U6sFmEnRoAsBHtcS2K1BapmkbJQU82SY

Whoops wrong pic

>bitcoin fork
No it isn't
>Partnerships with Microsoft
No they haven't
>Nothing unique
Except DigiShield, 5x Multi-Algo and fastest blocktime on the market
>ATH 0.065155
That figure is over 6 months old

2017 by clif high for Halfpasthuman
Soaring Twenties ~ January 2018

DigiByte
Those sets that can be associated with DigiByte have the 'distributed', and 'mining' aspects of this
blockchain becoming more widespread in 2018 and 2019. The linguistic sets are forecasting that
DigiByte will be making headlines both early and late in 2018 as 'adoption rates' begin to grow to the
point that 'notable milestones' will even make the 'mainstream (propaganda) media'. The data sets are
also forecasting something of a 'minor mania' to run for DigiByte on 'rumors' late in Summer (northern
hemisphere), 2018.

From the recent clif high report.

WE

45 minutes left.
At this stage, no one is getting the money

that's fundamental analysis you twit

10 minutes

I bought alot of it because it had a nice name
please yes, make this currency a thing

next leg up is about to start at any moment
1600 sats before the next pullback then on to 4500

i could post some charts but you wouldn't understand them anyway

HE said TA not FA you tard

I have a basic knowledge.

Ill extend the time 30 minutes so you can post the charts

DigiByte (DGB)is a public, decentralized blockchain that is up to 40x faster than Bitcoin. DigiBytes are digital cryptocurrency assets that can be sent over the DigiByte Blockchain. These transactions are recorded on an immutable ledger that is decentralised across thousands of devices around the world.

Digibyte is an interesting example of how not all cryptocurrencies ‘take-off’ in the way that Bitcoin and Ethereum have. Founded in 2014, Digibyte has only amassed a market capialisation 1/10th the size of that boasted by Bitcoin – yet it still desribes itself as ‘fast growing’.

This is also perhaps an unfair indictment though, given that Digibyte has actually pioneered many of the advancements seen in other blockchains. For example Digibyte pioneered asymmetrical difficulty adjustment mining which is used in many other blockchains. Digibyte was also quick to implement Segregated Witness which laid the foundation for the Lightning Network – something other blockchains are still catching up with and something which is sure to become a fundamental ingredient of blockchains in the future.

There’s no doubt that Digibyte is innovating in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. But perhaps this innovation is coming at the expense of demonstrating value to end users – be those mass market individuals, investors, or developers.

1Jm3QzRVJxPcK3Y8JW5uZZSfSiBfckxT5Y

no TA here just pointing out, on the daily chart you can see it's completing the dip of the handle - cup and handle
wouldn't be surprised to see it over 1000sats in a months time.

As you can see from the chart, the value is fluctuating. It has reached its climax and it is very likely to fall within this coming month. A similar trend can be seen in July 2017, when it reached it's climax of 0.075 then dropped as low as 0.008.

There will be relatively few winnings if you decide to invest in it now. But keep in mind, even if it does drop, it will probably regain its value by July.

Unless some normies or joos interfere, I'd say buy in during February. You'll reach the climax by July.

18QEEqn3CKBF3yQoknRiD6x4MWQRy8S86S

i use fractal sine analysis based on early price/time movements
i can't really be bothered breaking it down but DGB is going to moon hard af and then dump to a higher floor over the next year
dump at 1600 and 4500 then hodl to 18,500 or just hodl to 18,500 as it's going to be one vicious, wild ride
save your btc lad i don't need it

Uptrending, price won’t be lower then this as we on trendline.

first quality reply in whole thread....

DGB has an army of solid digimarines upholding the price and fighting off FUD! Join us, but let me remind you, WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING!!!

ASSEMBLE!!!

Apologise.

Reporting for duty, next stop 1k Sats.

Yeah Ive got no idea what you're talking about.

You'd probably win, because you said it was going to moon which is the correct answer.

This is Veeky Forums, I wasn't going to pay you shit, regardless turning it down was pretty bad ass

buy dgb kind sir yes very good invnestment excellent coin and price sir yes purchase dgb

cryptodruid.com/artifacts/fud-blaster/
cryptodruid.com/diary/we-are-the-zzzoooht/

>fundamental analysis
Stop using this wrong you idiots