Monkey People

How do you do them justice?

Dude, every system has humans.

Genocide

stahp right there criminal scum!

i liked how "monkey" people were portrayed in here

im not racist btw

You do them justice by recognising that black lives do matter.

maybe a little

I do their females with what I call Justice

>cat > tabaxi
>monkey > human

>This nigga has never read about the exploits of Son Wukong
Go read Journey to the East.

Yes. This.

Yeah, not
>No climbing agility
>No prehensile tail
Monkey based beast folk is really underrated. There's so much more to be done with them, more than cats and dogs at least

Shame that Mao destroyed all of China's history and culture

That's the thing about totalitarian ideologies like communism: they often want to start at a "year zero" and declare anything fun or nice tools of the bourgeois.

Wasn't he 6 different kinds of immortal or something?

Or watch Dragonball. Same difference.

Yeah, he became one of the immortals but he started among the monkey folk of the monkey mountain, born from stone and beloved by spirits.

One of the earliest examples of power creep in literature.

That's a lot of free hugs being given out by those ghost cosplayers.

>Son Wukong is so bullshit, {AUTHOR} keeps pulling these powers out of his ass.
~writings found in a literal Chinese basketweaving forum, c. 100 AD

UMA DELICIA

Apes aren't monkeys you fool!

It's pretty funny to see how many Mary Sues exist in mythology.

I like the po ju rendition best

Monkeys are dope.

The difference is, you're not supposed to self-insert or relate to the Sues in mythology. Or are you? Were the Ancients just a bunch of Mary Sue self-inserting autists?

Read Gilgamesh. There you will have your answer.

But muh Enkidu

>wukong
>mary sue

>Gilgamesh
>mary sue

both figures were objectively super powered idiots in their own mythology. Mary Sue's are great at everything, smart, and loved by everyone. Those who hate them have no valid reason beyond their own jealousy.

Wukong was a fucking shitter who started fights and stole wherever he went, up to the point he was fucking ransacking the palace of God, and Buddha himself had to come down and bitch slap him and drop a giant rock on his head. He was then trapped for thousands of years until a priest came by and made him his bitch, and the majority of JTTW's trials are literally CAUSED by Monkey or Pigsey. The whole story is about hammering something decent out of this shrieking shit flinging lunatic.

Gilgamesh meanwhile was an ASSHOLE who went around raping people 24/7 and his people HATED him and had to pray to the gods for someone to stop this fucker, so they started throwing fucking distractions at him.

>those black hands here and there in the crowd
What the fuck?

Apply bolter to the forehead.

>Wukong was a fucking shitter who started fights and stole wherever he went, up to the point he was fucking ransacking the palace of God, and Buddha himself had to come down and bitch slap him and drop a giant rock on his head.

I remember his pre-rock antics more fondly than that.

Pre-rock was the best part yes, arguably because his motivation was he just wanted respect, and he tended to be kind to those who treated him with respect. To the Chinese mentality though he was an upstart and a figure of social disorder. Wukong was a self determined individualist in a society that valued communalism and familial bonds over the individual.

Wukong was basically an American trapped in China with superpowers

Is that why Goku turns blonde when he goes super saiyan?

/thread

>Is that why Goku turns blonde when he goes super saiyan?

I heard it was because the comic was black-and-white, and the illustrator was sick of filling in his black hair, so he made it turn a lighter shade for convenience.

>c. 100 AD

The real life Xuan Tang lived and did the pilgrimage to India in the 7th century AD.

You don't. They usually flee at the sight of police.

user...
Everyone hates niggers, black folk too

>justice for monkey people

that's what BLM is for, right?

Bullet to the brain pan Faggot

Well, first you stop monkeying around and take this seriously. Second don't just ape a single mythology or culture, mix and match. In fact go bananas, be creative. Third, if at first you don't succeed, don't chimp out. You will be gibbon a second chance. Last, and more to the point, with their climbing ability I believe they would be great at gorilla warfare.

Fuck you

Oh, some monkey loving! But sorry, I don't find you that a-peeling.

Don't let your jimmies get rustled, user

Monkey female only species of Amazons.

That is some monkey business.

Don't no if that WAS the reason... But it sure as hell is now.

With a spear and much divine smite

Life imitates weebs.

I was waiting for the monkey to RKO him into the water.

I wanna rape that ape

>firstlevelPCfightsrandomencounter.webm

It’s also probably a reference to the Asura, Hindu/Buddhist gods with tremendous power, huge muscles and upward spiky hair

Looks like my neighbor

He'll get recycled back into prison soon enough like he always does.

brain dead dragon

>Monkey People
You mean niggers?

>Humans=Monkey People
>Elves=Cat or bird people
>Dwarves=Bear or badger people
>Orcs=Bear or Wild Boar people
>Lizardmen=lizards, duh (Similarly, Kobolds are smaller Lizardmans)
>Goblin races=Rat people

top rat